Singapore Motor Show

Rodney, you trying to chalk up your postings again?

To stay relevant and not OT, Ziyi, let's go together to the Motor Show, ai mai?

:dance: :dance: :dance:

kenntona said:
Rodney, you trying to chalk up your postings again?

To stay relevant and not OT, Ziyi, let's go together to the Motor Show, ai mai?

:dance: :dance: :dance:
Be my guest please.............

hi ziyi,

can i ask if i need to let you know the exact date? or the tickets are for any date within the period?

i assume it should be any date between the period cause my friend did not ask me to specific which date to choose

Re: Singapore Motor Show

Dear All,

Singapore Motorshow 2004 which will be on from the 11 to 21 Nov 2004.

The Show will be occupying both Level 4 & 6 of Suntec Singapore.

Singapore Motorshow 2004

The gate price for the show
$10 per Adult
$4 for child (3-12 yrs old)

Got a friend who say can get ticket at 10% discount (for adult tickets only) if buy in bulk of 30 tickets (i think his side also got some friends so we may not need to have all 30 pple to get discount).... so anyone interested? but i must collect money 1st...
If interested put ur name down but must submit by 10 Oct 04 so if u interest be quick.... thanks

1.Winnercafe x1
2.Vanquish x2
to be continued

winnercafe said:
Dear All,

Singapore Motorshow 2004

$10 per Adult

Got a friend who say can get ticket at 10% discount (for adult tickets only) if buy in bulk of 30 tickets (i think his side also got some friends so we may not need to have all 30 pple to get discount).... so anyone interested? but i must collect money 1st...
If interested put ur name down but must submit by 10 Oct 04 so if u interest be quick.... thanks

1.Winnercafe x1
2.Vanquish x2
3.Hymics x2
to be continued

ok i will close this thread on 8 Oct 04 5 pm. Kindly be at the PDC at marina south, pool factor between 7pm to 8pm this friday (unless u want to join us for movie at Plaza Singapura) so that i can collect the money from u in adv... if u cannot make it kindly PM me for another arrangement....

winnercafe said:
ok i will close this thread on 8 Oct 04 5 pm. Kindly be at the PDC at marina south, pool factor between 7pm to 8pm this friday (unless u want to join us for movie at Plaza Singapura) so that i can collect the money from u in adv... if u cannot make it kindly PM me for another arrangement....

Okie... but my question is : when touch down at PDC, I just need to shout " Debt Collector, Debt Collector", you will appear?? :errmm:

You now lah, I still hv not met up with fellow bros and sis.. :oops: :oops:

Hymics said:
winnercafe said:

Okie... but my question is : when touch down at PDC, I just need to shout " Debt Collector, Debt Collector", you will appear?? :errmm:

Just shout "Bo-liao is here! Bo-liao is here!"

rodders said:
Hymics said:
winnercafe said:

Just shout "Bo-liao is here! Bo-liao is here!"

Million thanks for the "Bo-liao" advice... Needed that. :whipper:

Hymics said:
winnercafe said:

there isn't much sister around.... look for ziyi shouldn't be too difficult

huh its this friday? so fast collect ticket liao ah. this friday i cannot got company dnd. i guess we'd have to go on private date on our own later on.

Dear All,

Singapore Motorshow 2004

$10 per Adult

If interested put ur name down but must submit by 8 Oct 04, 5pm so if u interest be quick.... thanks
Collection of money at PDC on 8 Oct 04 at Marina South Pool Factor between 7pm to 8pm
If necessary then PM me to make other arrangement.

1.Winnercafe x1
2.Vanquish x2
3.Hymics x2
4.Racebred
to be continued[/quote][/quote]

Racebred said:
huh its this friday? so fast collect ticket liao ah. this friday i cannot got company dnd. i guess we'd have to go on private date on our own later on.
I wonder who's gonna be the shark and who's gonna be the dinner here...... :biggun:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawer13login

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back