Sjv1185j

Re: Sjv1185j

C3P0;1015902 said:
Sean u wrote so long story just so that you can go H81 right.

Brobot really have super turbo X-ray vision... can see through my verbal diarrhoea and spot the main point!

kenntona;1015927 said:
Cock lah, kua lang one.

I guarantee you this incident would not have happened if the driver is not a lao unker.

Thank you kenn for making all the honking bearable!

jasonmaxima;1016041 said:
question....if people start playing 'tow truck'.... and say tow truck comes and tows an irresponsibly parked SUV with 4wd transmission... while towing it onto flatbed... gearbox is wrecked / damaged.... who is liable?

the caller of the tow truck? the tow truck driver?

If in the presence of a police officer, no fault on caller and tow truck driver.

Welch;1016034 said:
It is very frustrating when someone blocks your car in though.

I have been stuck waiting for 30mins in car park before when someone parked directly in front of me. When the lady returned, she just said "Oh", when I told her I have been waiting so long.

Looks like both old man and video taker frustrated but the real culprit, the illegal parker gets away scott free.
Honestly, i would not have your patient.

If jap ride, i will smash glass and push the car to middle of the road.

davidtch;1016103 said:
Welch;1016034 said:
It is very frustrating when someone blocks your car in though.

I have been stuck waiting for 30mins in car park before when someone parked directly in front of me. When the lady returned, she just said "Oh", when I told her I have been waiting so long.

Looks like both old man and video taker frustrated but the real culprit, the illegal parker gets away scott free.

Honestly, i would not have your patient.

If jap ride, i will smash glass and push the car to middle of the road.

Maybe she was a chiobu.... but if it were me I'd ask her to buy me coffee for my troubles. Get number and chance to follow up after that!

I was once sandwiched between a Toyota (infront) and merc (behind). Simply choice, I bumper-pushed the
Toyota at least 3 feet forward. I wonder if he realised his car was moved.

naan1974;1016337 said:
I was once sandwiched between a Toyota (infront) and merc (behind). Simply choice, I bumper-pushed the

shud have push the toyota into another car in front

naan1974;1016337 said:

If it were a chery qq i think things wouldve fallen apart

rattyunicorn;1015847 said:
Idiot vs moron. Who wins?

I only know the whole of us lose, as the video was uploaded to utube for the whole world to laugh at 2 stupids ( get to know this word from video) that have no brain to resolve issues. Cow pei cow horn can solve thing 1 meh?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HB88Boutique

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back