Sky Habitat

Re: Sky Habitat

This is why the gahmen will never take Singaporeans seriously whenever they complain abt inflation and high cost of living and salaries lousy blah blah blah,...cos today they complain, tomorrow they line up buying these overpriced condos and nowdays open market HDB flats at ridiculous prices

Morganlee3377;794653 said:
You keen? Let's check out

go look see look see, no problem.....
i feel it is abit over-priced plus is a 99..............................

* location wise still ok........................
cheers

Huat ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wobbles;794693 said:
Bro, it's like that now lah. Transport Minister just came out to say HIGH COE IS DUE TO ECONOMY DOING WELL.

National Development Minister will soon parrot that and say HIGH HOUSING PRICES IS DUE TO ECONOMY DOING WELL.

HUAT AH!

What's next? Higher GST due to strong economy? Higher petrol prices due to good economy in sight? Hope MRT breakdown rate does not go up due to strong economy.

Was at Boon Keng to see another 99 year-old project. $1200-1300 psf.

Good thing is it's very near to Eng Soon.

$100000 COE is not an issue after all...Singaproean can still pay thru their nose.

capland nv follow FEO build "SOHO" style MM units....if they follow ...the sales figures easily double what it is... the smallest unit in SH is 710sqf i think...this project is selling well despite the high quantum...

32 to 35 already can afford property that is above $1,500,000
when i grow up i want to be like them ... mw ask wobbles ask me ... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Very optimistic people.

Optimist vs Pessimist, who will lose?

Its emotional.
There is always something appealing when it comes to new things.
Just like I am happy with e60 but paid more than double for my f10, despite a 10 year lease too.

As long as it appeals and I can afford the installments, I pay, y go sar lau for 5 hour lease when u have a 50 year lease at home?

wt_know;795030 said:

better start to join Grassroots Club like C3PO..........

cheers

70% of Sky Habitat units launched this weekend sold

09:55 PM Apr 15, 2012

SINGAPORE - CapitaLand said it has received strong interest for its suburban
condominium project, Sky Habitat.

As of 6pm today, it sold 70 per cent of the 180 units launched for sale this
weekend.

The developer said eight in 10 buyers are Singaporeans.

Eighty-one per cent of units sold were two- and three-bedroom units.

Said to be the most expensive suburban condominium here, the development in
Bishan Central is going for S$1,642 psf for a four-bedroom unit to S$1,747
psf for a one-room unit.

A three-bedroom room apartment will cost about S$2 million. CHANNEL NEWSASIA

MW;794845 said:
This is why the gahmen will never take Singaporeans seriously whenever they complain abt inflation and high cost of living and salaries lousy blah blah blah,...cos today they complain, tomorrow they line up buying these overpriced condos and nowdays open market HDB flats at ridiculous prices

Exactly.. 80% of population is complaining... Another 20%(riches) will line up to buy.

Let's have a small discussion here: will property really go down these few years?
Yes depends on what kind of property, district, supply & demand...
As for now what kind of properties is moving well?
1. Industrial
2. Certain new project
3. Landed

Resale markets such as HDB still moving well but drop in COV. But once a while there is some record breaking prices esp opp mrt and less than 10 yrs old unit.

Private condo ESP in D9,10,11&21 is facing demand issue. The price have went down.
As for the rest of district in suburban area is still moving moderately.
Area such as simei, Tampines, Bedok and Pasir Ris units below $1.2m still moving smoothly.
Why? Changi business have a lot of Indians professional working in banking and IT industry. They have realize the price have soften a bit and rental have headed north therefore they start grabbing now.
How we determine what is the trend of the market?
High transaction means good demands
Low transactions means high supply
how come some resale property prices remain strong bcos there is always new project near the vincinity to hold the surrounding neighborhood prices.. If ppl thought suburban properties will fall tremendously.. The ans is NO. If HDB prices remain strong, the low end properties can't be selling cheaper than HDB.

For example:
5rm flat at simei selling $650k and 3bedroom 99yrs simei condo is $750k. Which will u buy?

Just my 2 cents opinion... This is based on how I look at it... Pardon me if I'm wrong :)

http://blogs.wsj.com/searealtime/2012/04/16/more-risk-in-singapore-housing-market/. Dated: 16 April 2012

Last edited by a moderator:

:confused:
Morganlee3377;795455 said:
70% of Sky Habitat units launched this weekend sold

09:55 PM Apr 15, 2012

SINGAPORE - CapitaLand said it has received strong interest for its suburban
condominium project, Sky Habitat.

As of 6pm today, it sold 70 per cent of the 180 units launched for sale this
weekend.

The developer said eight in 10 buyers are Singaporeans.

Eighty-one per cent of units sold were two- and three-bedroom units.

Said to be the most expensive suburban condominium here, the development in
Bishan Central is going for S$1,642 psf for a four-bedroom unit to S$1,747
psf for a one-room unit.

A three-bedroom room apartment will cost about S$2 million. CHANNEL NEWSASIA

Wah... Singaporean "seow liao".... :confused:

wt_know;795030 said:

Maybe these are the guys in the financial line? Private bankers, investment bankers - all make millions in a year. What's 2 condos to them? Huat ah!

When I grow up, I also want to be like him!

wobbles;796076 said:
Maybe these are the guys in the financial line? Private bankers, investment bankers - all make millions in a year. What's 2 condos to them? Huat ah!

When I grow up, I also want to be like him!

I'm willing to bet that these buyers are mostly not investment bankers, private bankers or anyone with shrewd financial mind. Why? Because the smart ones will say that the risks just don't add up to net the gains. This is beyond calculated risk. This is called punting or one directional view. The bankers, oh well, they might be deemed stupid in financial fiasco because they bleed money. But it wasn't their money which they bled. When come to their own money, they will never try to lose them.

Those entering into the property markets now are flippers, opportunists and cow-herders following the crowd.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
77vincomcom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back