Sky Habitat

Re: Sky Habitat

There are a totel of 70 units with caveats lodged for Sky Habitat based on URA's record today. This means only 14% of the 509 units have been taken up after two months. The average selling price is $1.6k psf.

The ads mentioned 125 units sold in the first weekend alone. Whatever happened to the other 55 units who booked on the first weekend? :p

The property market is definitely not as hot as what the developers and sales people want us to believe.

Last edited by a moderator:

ktnpl;839209 said:
There are a totel of 70 units with caveats lodged for Sky Habitat based on URA's record today. This means only 14% of the 509 units have been taken up after two months. The average selling price is $1.6k psf.

The ads mentioned 120 units sold in the first weekend alone. Whatever happened to the other 50 units who bought on the first weekend? :p

The property market is definitely not as hot as what the developers and sales people want us to believe.

i agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

cheeeeeeeers

sky habitat

total units - 509
total launch units - 180
total sold launch uits - 129 (i think returned units not claw back yet :lol:)
total unsold launch units - 51

% sold launch units is 72% >>> this is what they are bragging
% sold of total units is 25% >>> this is what you should know ... hehe

all info available in ura.gov.sg - select sky habitat and search

http://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateWeb/realEstate/pageflow/price/begin.do

ktnpl;839209 said:

The ads mentioned 180 units sold in the first weekend alone. Whatever happened to the other 110 units who booked on the first weekend? :p

ktnpl;839209 said:

The ads mentioned 180 units sold in the first weekend alone. Whatever happened to the other 110 units who booked on the first weekend? :p

did URA show the no of return unit :thinking:

Square Foot Research - Returned Units

Went to view some at D9 and D10 just now.. All asking sky rocket prices.. At least 15% more from last transacted prices.. There is even one unit asking $200 more psf than bank's valuation. Seriously insane. Hope some of these news could knock some sense into sellers.

Asiaone reported on 16 Apr 2012 that 125 units were sold as at 6pm on 15 Apr 2012 (see report) while URA's website only shows 70 units with caveats lodged as of today. I know caveats have to be lodged very quickly to protect the buyer's interest. So there is certainly something fishy here.

Other than the 180 units launched, all other units are also available. If you see any units you are interested, they will become available once you express your interest. So the 180 units launched is just a marketing gimmick. It is really a cheap trick by developers. It is not as if the projects in Singapore are very big that need to be built in phases.

Centurion9990;839231 said:
Went to view some at D9 and D10 just now.. All asking sky rocket prices.. At least 15% more from last transacted prices.. There is even one unit asking $200 more psf than bank's valuation. Seriously insane. Hope some of these news could knock some sense into sellers.

Waaah! Bro Centurion is in the market!!! D9 and D10! Hawt!

I'm more into D24.... Their shells, I mean...

What I understand is the Caveats lodged records found in URA website are not up to date.. Usually after law firm lodged caveat, at least 1mth later then URA will update the info on the website. And no caveat lodge is needed for full cash upfront payment. Having said that, the figures reported by developers does look fishy!

wobbles;839238 said:
Waaah! Bro Centurion is in the market!!! D9 and D10! Hawt!

I'm more into D24.... Their shells, I mean...

See see look look is Free ler bro.. You should da bao some shells from bimshop that day..

I stand to be corrected

But remembered hearing somewhere that it's not mandatory to lodge caveats

Anyone knows?

joshdway;839264 said:
I stand to be corrected

But remembered hearing somewhere that it's not mandatory to lodge caveats

Anyone knows?
A caveat is a legal document lodged by a person who claims an interest in a property.

For instance, an intending purchaser who has paid a certain percentage of the purchase price to a property owner can lodge a caveat to indicate that he has an interest in the property.

Lodging of caveats is voluntary and there can be a time lag between the purchase date and the lodgement of the caveat.

Why is it important?

It prevents another person from staking a claim on the same property.

The Urban Redevelopment Authority uses caveats to compute its property price indices. Its website has information on private home deals transacted with caveats lodged. Buyers can check the caveats to get an idea of where prices are headed or the latest prices at a development.

So far as I understand, sales figures by developers are based on options issued so when it comes to caveats, they will differ as these are confirmed sales transactions I.e. options excercised. So I don't think the developers are deliberately misleading us.

I would say 90% of transactions are recorded. Banks will typically advise anyway.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hb88london

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back