So nearly after 4 years..i got my Z4. :)

ryan

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Bear with my thread as it contains poorly taken phonecamera shots. :) Today i feel really, really happy (and lucky) to have finally attained one of my dream cars back when i saw Clive Owen in the BMW Films showcasing the Z4 back in early 2003. I fell right smack in love with it and was completely obsessed with it. Many brothers here know i've been harping about it for nearly the longest time.

That said, I have pretty much countless photographs of the Z4 as my wallpaper, placed in the toliet, in my room and in my wallet for the past 3 years, so when a brother mentioned he was about to sell his, (and after working out the numbers), i found myself being the new owner of one.

The car is in fantastic condition, a 2.5l with a very tasty 6 speed SMG transmission...so here are the pics. Decided to leave my last few numbers out, so in case you guys spot me on the road...drop a beep and i'll wave back and continue to drive sedately. :)

The car is pretty specced out (woot!) with the following..

Sterling Grey
Xenon headlights
Navigation System
108 Design Star wheels
Cruise control

Here are some photos which are really poorly taken. So far Julian has offered his professional services on taking photos of it, Geoff with his contacts of models to..er..nevermind. Here are the pics!

Side Profile
ryan-z4-1.jpg

Side profile 2
ryan-z4-2.jpg

Front profile
ryan-z4-3.jpg

Front View
ryan-z4-4.jpg

Navigation (sorry it's completely washed out - the photo i mean)
ryan-z4-5.jpg

This is what fun is!
ryan-z4-7.jpg

Rear demon eyes. Okay lah, those are just stock rear lamps. (sister was sitting in passenger)
ryan-z4-8.jpg

Xenons on
ryan-z4-9.jpg

18" 108 rims (my favourite) Dad didn't agree with the design unfortunately.
ryan-z4-13.jpg

Guess which company i practically live in.. ;)
ryan-z4-14.jpg

And that's really about it for now.

I'm really thankful for many of the "old school" bmw.sg members who kept egging me on to achieve my personal goals and dreams, and this week it seems like i achieved one of them. I'm not much of a religious guy, but thank god for the supportive family i have, the chances and the really great friends in here.

It's quite surreal to see it in my driveway now though, to the point that i feel more weirded out than anything else.

Nonetheless, see you guys at the next meetup! (now someone teach me how to stop driving so much..)

Re: So nearly after 4 years..i got my Z4. :)

Congrats Ryan hope you'll enjoy the car for many good years ahead.

Ryan

Congrats! Let me be one of the first one on this forum to congratulate you.

Owning a roadster is something that one must do at least once in one's lifetime. The driving experience is just so different from a coupe or a sedan.

hey Ryan boy,

u si bei hao lian....haha. anyway, u r rite, dat car plate number is a dead giveaway whose ex-ride tis is....sure bring bac old memories for oldies like me...haha.

definite worthy buy n congrats!

Cheers

Hip hip hooray!! The curve comes full circle... congrats old fren! :):):)

The Mixmaster;186242 said:
Ryan

Congrats! Let me be one of the first one on this forum to congratulate you.

Owning a roadster is something that one must do at least once in one's lifetime. The driving experience is just so different from a coupe or a sedan.

Totally agree with you. My MX-5 is way fun and a different beast cf the e39 I had.
Ryan, congrats....a JEM of a car:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: . I was eyeing it too...but me staying HDB, not too safe with a softtop:( ...so got me a hardtop

this scene brings tears to me eyes. i miss those rims. like i said earlier - loooooong wait dude. so here`s the 2nd round of congratulations ! welcome to zee brudderhood

ryan;186237 said:
Bear with my thread as it contains poorly taken phonecamera shots. :) Today i feel really, really happy (and lucky) to have finally attained one of my dream cars back when i saw Clive Owen in the BMW Films showcasing the Z4 back in early 2003. I fell right smack in love with it and was completely obsessed with it. Many brothers here know i've been harping about it for nearly the longest time.

That said, I have pretty much countless photographs of the Z4 as my wallpaper, placed in the toliet, in my room and in my wallet for the past 3 years, so when a brother mentioned he was about to sell his, (and after working out the numbers), i found myself being the new owner of one.

The car is in fantastic condition, a 2.5l with a very tasty 6 speed SMG transmission...so here are the pics. Decided to leave my last few numbers out, so in case you guys spot me on the road...drop a beep and i'll wave back and continue to drive sedately. :)

The car is pretty specced out (woot!) with the following..

Sterling Grey
Xenon headlights
Navigation System
108 Design Star wheels
Cruise control

Here are some photos which are really poorly taken. So far Julian has offered his professional services on taking photos of it, Geoff with his contacts of models to..er..nevermind. Here are the pics!

Side Profile
ryan-z4-1.jpg

Side profile 2
ryan-z4-2.jpg

Front profile
ryan-z4-3.jpg

Front View
ryan-z4-4.jpg

Navigation (sorry it's completely washed out - the photo i mean)
ryan-z4-5.jpg

This is what fun is!
ryan-z4-7.jpg

Rear demon eyes. Okay lah, those are just stock rear lamps. (sister was sitting in passenger)
ryan-z4-8.jpg

Xenons on
ryan-z4-9.jpg

18" 108 rims (my favourite) Dad didn't agree with the design unfortunately.
ryan-z4-13.jpg

Guess which company i practically live in.. ;)
ryan-z4-14.jpg

And that's really about it for now.

I'm really thankful for many of the "old school" bmw.sg members who kept egging me on to achieve my personal goals and dreams, and this week it seems like i achieved one of them. I'm not much of a religious guy, but thank god for the supportive family i have, the chances and the really great friends in here.

It's quite surreal to see it in my driveway now though.

Nonetheless, see you guys at the next meetup! (now someone teach me how to stop driving so much..)
V nice leh hope u can sleep well 2 9 cheers:)

Ryan... congrats to you and most importantly... the significance of taking a leap forward in owning your dream ride...

Enjoy!

Woohoo!!

Finally!!! I didn't leak any info of your car to anyone rite??? kekekeke

Congrats bro!!!

Let the Mods Begin!!!

kekekekeke

'The Great White'

Congrats Ryan.. I heard you saying that one day you are going to get a Z4 on my very first meetup when i 1st saw you.. Now you have realised your dream~

Enjoy the car man!!

Hi ! Ryan (Lucky Guy).

Congrats to your new baby.

Power of Dream :cloud9:

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back