Sounds of Simota

hitmee

Re: Sounds of Simota

hey hitmee, congrats on getting it, after yr experiences with the supplier.

next, go to BVO and ask them route a hose from yr bumper to the filter, good gains!

hitmee said:
For those bro who are interested to hear the sounds of Simota:

oh...can do that? hmm...okie will do it.
you know how much? no prob when going thru water puddle?

hitmee said:
oh...can do that? hmm...okie will do it.
you know how much? no prob when going thru water puddle?

hmm, cos i did mine together with other things, the hose is $20+ , the labour shd be maybe 50?
does yr mtech has a CAI intake opening?
no issues with water cos the hose runs up vertically...and the dist between the hose opening and the filter is around 1.5 palms width...

CAI intake opening? is it next to the fog light? my mtech should be standard and same with urs.

hitmee said:
CAI intake opening? is it next to the fog light? my mtech should be standard and same with urs.

ya its the hole next to foglamp...

mines not mtech bumper though...m3 sedan bumper...juz ordered a AC CF lip with struts from Ebay...:cloud9:

Sounds like automatic machine gun....

hi hitmee, any comments on your simota cos i am toying with the idea of getting one, if not i will just stick to getting a drop in k&n. appreciate your comments. thanks

It is definitely louder from inside. i havent gotten a chance to hear it from outside. since i like my car loud, i feel it is a good buy.

i personally dun feel any lost in low end. May be coz i using sprint booster.

even if there is lost, the sounds will make you feel faster. so equal out. ha

still caught in between getting the usual hp or k&n or hurricane panel filter or change the whole damn thing to simota.
anyway, there's none for e36s in singapore rite now. gotta order
costs abt 400 bucks with installation and 2 weeks wait, thats what fong kim the sole agent quoted me.
sure beats the 1 month wait and rm1200 quoted by gc motorsports in jb.
still cannot decide leh.....

the sole agent is not fong kim. is avantgarde automotive. they always say 2 weeks but i waited for 2 months. I think one of the bro here got it from BUkit batok workshop for 300+ only. Is it kurqa or derrek?

who's the real sole agent? so confusing....cos if u got to www.simota.com, u will see them list fong kim as their sole agent and silver race as marketing and distribution.
no mention of avantgarde.
can't be that got another simota brand rite?

could be.....was it bcos u complained abt them? muahahaha
just kidding
still deliberating whether to get simoto or stick to panel hurricane filter
dilemma....

hitmee;146865 said:
the sole agent is not fong kim. is avantgarde automotive. they always say 2 weeks but i waited for 2 months. I think one of the bro here got it from BUkit batok workshop for 300+ only. Is it kurqa or derrek?

bukit batok? was it midlink building or autobacs?
anyway, i called up quite a few shops that carry simota like sun beng auto and car beauty central, seems like none carrying simota for E36, most carry E46.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back