Spa For Cars (excellent!)

ryan

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This morning i woke up to find my dad's car (Honda Odysessy) scratched beyond BELIEF by my 2 Jack Russells.

Apparently, there was a iguana that somehow got onto the car sometime in the night, and my 2 dogs were jumping up and down the bonnet / front bumper and scratched the hell out of the frontal area trying to get at the iguana. The whole front was covered with white long scratches which nearly reached the front windscreen, all the way till the lower bumper.

NIGHTMARE! :furious:

Anyway, after deciding to let the dogs live, i brought the car down to Spa For Cars, located along Telok Kurau road (at East Shore Hospital). Jerman and Roy took about 2 hours to fix up the car with their Zaino Bros products, while i went for lunch. Went back later to find that the car paint condition was PERFECT and there were NO scratch marks left at all! Very excellent work!!! Wished i took some photos to show the before and after effect! *doh* Now the paintwork is 99.98% perfect and very very glossy without any trace of what happened the night before. I checked the surface under different reflections and white light and couldn't find anything wrong with it.

Right now, i couldn't be more pleased with their service and professionalism. Can tell that they are really passionate about the level of quality and service and i recommend them to folks who wish to have their cars well taken care of! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Their contact details..

Spa For Cars
116 Telok Kurau Road (Very near the junction of East Shore Hospital)
Singapore 423802
Jermen : 98515763
Tel 6440 6398
[email protected]

Re: Spa For Cars (excellent!)

They are about a stones throw from my house. How did you find out about Spa for cars? They're pretty new right?

jaskin said:
They are about a stones throw from my house. How did you find out about Spa for cars? They're pretty new right?
Oh yeah, walked past your place earlier ;) no one was in tho.

Roy and Jermen did turn up for our last meetup. Roy drives a black cab, and it's really in marvelous condition!

ryan said:
Oh yeah, walked past your place earlier ;) no one was in tho.

Roy and Jermen did turn up for our last meetup. Roy drives a black cab, and it's really in marvelous condition!

Roy's car better be. Everytime I pass by there's always a black cab in the shop.

what was the damage????? Might need to do the same for the (wife's) oddssey. but my scratch does not sound as bad as what you described on your dad's car.

Cool!! Waiting to return back to Singapore and send the 2 cars in for some TLC at Jerman & Roy's!

Ryan, you may wanna wait a week or so and see if the scratches reappear ?

The reason i say this is from personal experience. I got a long scratch from an idiot some time ago. My car is black and it was deep enough to see white/silverish line. So..i went to a spray paint shop and they said they will try to polish off. Basically, when they polish, they take away a very thin layer. Then they sand down and subsequently polished to shine. Voila...the scratch was gone. I was impressed !! About a week later, i guess the polish and perhaps wax must have melted, the scratch reappeared, although not as apparent as initially.

The fortunate thing for me was...the spray paint shop analysed and said they will gently proceeded to try polish it off. Their concern was that they don't wanna risk taking too deep a layer off the paint.
They succeeded and its been months since the 2nd polish. I am still a happy camper. :)

NOt to take the shine from the Spa, but i believe a decent polisher can do the job. But more importantly, you should check on your Dad's car these coming days.

onheadlight,

Thanks for the notification with regards to the polish bit. I must add that i'm pretty new to the science of polish and shine. Will take note of how the condition of the car is like after some time. Am also praying that they won't reappear again.

Thanks again for the tip, and i'll post back the results soon. :)

Cheers

oneHeadlight said:
Ryan, you may wanna wait a week or so and see if the scratches reappear ?

The reason i say this is from personal experience. I got a long scratch from an idiot some time ago. My car is black and it was deep enough to see white/silverish line. So..i went to a spray paint shop and they said they will try to polish off. Basically, when they polish, they take away a very thin layer. Then they sand down and subsequently polished to shine. Voila...the scratch was gone. I was impressed !! About a week later, i guess the polish and perhaps wax must have melted, the scratch reappeared, although not as apparent as initially.

The fortunate thing for me was...the spray paint shop analysed and said they will gently proceeded to try polish it off. Their concern was that they don't wanna risk taking too deep a layer off the paint.
They succeeded and its been months since the 2nd polish. I am still a happy camper. :)

NOt to take the shine from the Spa, but i believe a decent polisher can do the job. But more importantly, you should check on your Dad's car these coming days.

drove all e way to telok kurau to look for SFC but they were closed.......

then it started to pour in the east... Just as well

Hi all bros,

I understand that there's a discussion over paying extra for Paintwork Restoration under the thread "Return of SHINE" . Me n Roy have work something out for BMW.SG bros. We will be giving free Paint Restoration before detailing with Zaino. So hope to see all bros soon. Regards!

SPA FOR CARS at No 116 Telok Kurau Rd ( Next to East Shore Hospital)

Our manual car wash with Z-7 @ only $10 with interior vacuum.

:)

wah really? Actually I live just down the road from you guys(right opp East Shore). I'll drop by one of these days to say hi.

jaskin said:
wah really? Actually I live just down the road from you guys(right opp East Shore). I'll drop by one of these days to say hi.

Yup, Please drop by bro. let us buy u a coffee :D me will only be in shop during afternoon. See u soon !

Silver31 said:
What is your operating hours? What are the packages offer?

Hi Silver31,

Our operating hrs will be Monday to Saturday 10am - 6pm, Sunday via appt. only.

Our Zaino Comprehensive Detailing consists of;

1) Body shampoo with pressure wash
2) Claybar process
3) Paintwork Restoration (Worth up to $180, FOC for BMW.SG)
4) Pressure wash
5) Application of Zaino Show Car Polish
6) Interior cleaning n detailing
7) Rims/Tyres cleaning n detailing

Single Time Rates - Small Medium Large Luxury/MPV

Detailing with ZFX $150 $170 $190 $210

Detailing $120 $140 $160 $180

3 x Package - Small Medium Large Luxury/MPV

Detailing with ZFX $400 $425 $450 $475

Detailing $350 $375 $400 $425

Zaino Manual Car Wash with Vacuum - $10

Looking forward for all bros support..

Thanks !

Wow this is good! Zaino Manual Car Wash with Vacuum - $10! The best manual car wash out there? :>

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back