Spa For Cars (excellent!)

Re: Spa For Cars (excellent!)

shaaz said:
why not give them a call ??... you'll prolly get a better breakdown on how they do it and wat products they use.
Shaaz.

I am wondering would bro Jermen or Roy can post here and explain the procedure and products they used in the swirl removal. This will save them time explaining to every single person start calling them asking for details and at the same time giving the rest of the members here a better understanding of the whole process.

just go to them.. they do a great job.. i just got my car detailed with them yesterday and it looks awesome.. they really put in a great effort in their work. Thanks guys!

HungryM3 said:
just go to them.. they do a great job.. i just got my car detailed with them yesterday and it looks awesome.. they really put in a great effort in their work. Thanks guys!

Darn i wanted to see your Cooper S.

I'll be going in a couple of days for a wash. :)

HungryM3 said:

I don doubt their work but wouldn't it be good to enlighten fellow members here who are interested to know how the defect removal is done, the steps and products used. I may be new in the forum but have been visiting forum like Autopia for quite a long time, so really interested to know what they used to remove paint defects.

BMPower said:
I don doubt their work but wouldn't it be good to enlighten fellow members here who are interested to know how the defect removal is done, the steps and products used. I may be new in the forum but have been visiting forum like Autopia for quite a long time, so really interested to know what they used to remove paint defects.

Well, it seems that so far only you're worndering rite?... give them a call.... they're usual tied up with the shop that they hardly have time to check the forums. You give them a call and all ur ans will be answered.

HungryM3,

Were u the one who got ur cooper S sent down yest???...

RaptureM3

Let's all meet there for a wash and a drink or 2 yea?.

shaaz said:
Well, it seems that so far only you're worndering rite?... give them a call.... they're usual tied up with the shop that they hardly have time to check the forums.

What am I wondering ??? Do you mean you always buy something without knowing what you are buying ? If someone can bother to post to promote about their srevice than I think it is only logical for them to answer enquiries. This is what I call customer service.

BMPower said:
What am I wondering ??? Do you mean you always buy something without knowing what you are buying ? If someone can bother to post to promote about their srevice than I think it is only logical for them to answer enquiries. This is what I call customer service.

No i dun buy anything without knowing, that's why i called and went down to meet them personally, instead of waiting for them like they owe u a living. Like i sed, they abit tied up with the shop, hence they hardly to get to log on to answer everyone's questions... read the part when i say they hardly have time to log on.

shaaz said:
Well, it seems that so far only you're worndering rite?... give them a call.... they're usual tied up with the shop that they hardly have time to check the forums. You give them a call and all ur ans will be answered.

HungryM3,

RaptureM3

Yeap, of course!

I've got a couple of minor things to install first before i'm done with the first phrase. I'll get the car washed after that else it'll just get dirty at the workshop again. The weather is terrible nowadays as well. The car is so damn dirty i don't even believe it. What's worst is that white seems to pronounce the stains.

Hopefully i can by drop this weekend or next Monday. Either way i'll let you and Sharon (HungryM3) know and we'll see how it goes from there yeah?

Btw, how much is it for a complete (ext. and int.) wash?

Thanks. :)

RaptureM3 said:
Yeap, of course!

I've got a couple of minor things to install first before i'm done with the first phrase. I'll get the car washed after that else it'll just get dirty at the workshop again. The weather is terrible nowadays as well. The car is so damn dirty i don't even believe it. What's worst is that white seems to pronounce the stains.

Hopefully i can by drop this weekend or next Monday. Either way i'll let you and Sharon (HungryM3) know and we'll see how it goes from there yeah?

Btw, how much is it for a complete (ext. and int.) wash?

Thanks. :)

it's $10 for the wash with vacumm.. :D let me noe.. i should be there tmrw, just drop by if u can .

shaaz said:

HungryM3,

RaptureM3

yeapz that was the one :) you were there? saw the car being worked on?

shaaz said:
read the part when i say they hardly have time to log on.

I read you loud and clear but I think you are the one who is not reading my posting clear enough,

If someone can bother to post to promote about their srevice than I think it is only logical for them to answer enquiries. This is what I call customer service.

I just don't understand, if they have the time to answer every questions over the phone or at the shop, can't they just do a simple reply here where everybody on the forum can see it :confused: In this way they will save themselve much more time doing individual explaining, don't you agree ?

Btw, you have been doing alot of answering for them, for a moment I thought you are the owner of the shop :lol2:

BMPower said:
I just don't understand, if they have the time to answer every questions over the phone or at the shop, can't they just do a simple reply here where everybody on the forum can see it :confused: In this way they will save themselve much more time doing individual explaining, don't you agree ?

Btw, you have been doing alot of answering for them, for a moment I thought you are the owner of the shop :lol2:

I'd just like to chime in a little here.

Firstly, Spa For Cars are a sponsor on this board because many members here support them and i believe they'd like to contribute and do their part for this great forum by of course, being a sponsor.

I read in your previous post that you used to frequent Autopia and such and thus have come to conclude that you are rather into detailing. Well, my 2 cents is that most people here just want their cars to look sparkling nice and clean and be done with it. Spa For Cars has and hopefully will always be here to provide that service, thus the massive recommendations.

Roy and Jermen took the time when i was at their shop to explain to me step by step what process they use and what they were aiming to achieve. In fact, they were very honest by telling me that there was nothing much to be done to a brand new car and that the mirror finish will only come with time.

For them to explain here what steps or procedures they use would be rather absurd as it will definitely vary from car to car. Like many others have said above, just give them a call and i'm sure they'll be more than willing to explain to you how their detailing service functions in depth.

Can't go wrong with Spa For Cars.

Cheers! :)

the more is explained, the more "black" it becomes... having said that, i will stick to my maid washing my rims and me washing the rest. Boh tai Chi....

RaptureM3 said:
For them to explain here what steps or procedures they use would be rather absurd as it will definitely vary from car to car.

Hi bro thanks for the reply, I totally agreed with what you mentioned up there. But from my previous posting I only ask the procedure and products used in removing swirl marks, I would think it is a pretty standard procedure which will not differ too much for different cars. And you are right, I'm very into detailing and thats' the reason why I'm interested to find out more. Cheers.

BMPower said:
Hi bro thanks for the reply, I totally agreed with what you mentioned up there. But from my previous posting I only ask the procedure and products used in removing swirl marks, I would think it is a pretty standard procedure which will not differ too much for different cars. And you are right, I'm very into detailing and thats' the reason why I'm interested to find out more. Cheers.

Hey BMPower,

I think SPC uses Zaino for most of their detailing. You probably can get quite alot of information on the Zaino Bros website about which product is suitable for your application.

Cheers
J

BMPower said:
I read you loud and clear but I think you are the one who is not reading my posting clear enough,

Dude trust me i do ...

BMPower said:

i agree that too.. but then again, they're just dun log on very often... that's what im trying to say, the only reason why i told u to call them is so that they cld explain to u. they already have very little time to themselves man, so i guess it could be abit more accomadating to them if anyone with enquires call them or best pay a visit?.

BMPower said:

I'm there on some days la... i just thought i cld help by answering a few basic ones.

Do give them a call... i'm pretty sure u cld get more info frm there on ..

Shaaz.

jaskin said:
Hey BMPower,

I think SPC uses Zaino for most of their detailing. You probably can get quite alot of information on the Zaino Bros website about which product is suitable for your application.
J

Hi Bro thanks for the infor, in fact I already know they are using Zaino and I myself have used it on a DIY basis for more than 1 year already, Z1, Z2pro, Z6, Z7, Z8, Zfx and so on. As for the web site, gone through it more than 10 times already just to make sure I use them correctly.

shaaz said:
i agree that too.. but then again, they're just dun log on very often... that's what im trying to say, the only reason why i told u to call them is so that they cld explain to u. they already have very little time to themselves man, so i guess it could be abit more accomadating to them if anyone with enquires call them or best pay a visit?.
Well if that's what you say and what they think, than I see no point discussing this further :silenced: . Now I understand why even our PM Lee is so concern about the customer service standard in Singapore :verysad:

I think there's a interesting discussion about Spa For Cars going on..but before this goes into sort of major misunderstanding, i believe it would be better for BMPower to directly contact the owners of Spa For Cars, or head down to their workshop for a on-site demostration.

The owners are extremely friendly and definately be willing to show you how they do it. I don't believe it's right that they're obliged to reply any one of us here, since they are running their shop on quite a busy schedule. We also do not have any contract terms / responsibility which states that they must discuss with fellow members online. Likewise with my other site sponsors, many of them do not surf the site on a daily basis, and may get lost with the numerous threads in the forum. :)

The forum is merely a platform to exchange ideas and services, not a middleman to resolve issues etc. In my site sponsor thread, we have stated..

"Please note that our community website / forum does not provide support nor answers with regards to each sponsor. Please contact them directly should you have any issues, for whatever reasons."

I hope this clears things up! :)

I agree with Ryan, dropped by SFC yesteday, I must say that the owner Roy is a very nice guy. Explained to me in detail about how to take care of my car and some DIY tips. Definitely great customer service if anything.

ryan said:
I think there's a interesting discussion about Spa For Cars going on..but before this goes into sort of major misunderstanding, i believe it would be better for BMPower to directly contact the owners of Spa For Cars, or head down to their workshop for a on-site demostration.

The owners are extremely friendly and definately be willing to show you how they do it. I don't believe it's right that they're obliged to reply any one of us here, since they are running their shop on quite a busy schedule. We also do not have any contract terms / responsibility which states that they must discuss with fellow members online. Likewise with my other site sponsors, many of them do not surf the site on a daily basis, and may get lost with the numerous threads in the forum. :)

The forum is merely a platform to exchange ideas and services, not a middleman to resolve issues etc. In my site sponsor thread, we have stated..

"Please note that our community website / forum does not provide support nor answers with regards to each sponsor. Please contact them directly should you have any issues, for whatever reasons."

I hope this clears things up! :)

hahahaha... finally... AGREE with ryan..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back