Spa For Cars (excellent!)

Re: Spa For Cars (excellent!)

sweet... u will be seeing both my cars there real soon... i'm sure i need to make an appt before comin in?

Geoff Ang said:
sweet... u will be seeing both my cars there real soon... i'm sure i need to make an appt before comin in?

Yup Geoff,

So that we can arrange for yr ride to come in.

See u then !

Jermen said:
I understand that there's a discussion over paying extra for Paintwork Restoration under the thread "Return of SHINE" . Me n Roy have work something out for BMW.SG bros. We will be giving free Paint Restoration before detailing with Zaino. So hope to see all bros soon. Regards!

Hi there, I did try to check out their pricing too and I was told for a medium car with Paintwork Resstoration it is around $180, which mean without restoration is cheaper. So actually it is quite similar to your charges for a medium car, any chance you lower your price :yummie:

Jermen said:
Hi Silver31,

Our operating hrs will be Monday to Saturday 10am - 6pm, Sunday via appt. only.

Our Zaino Comprehensive Detailing consists of;

1) Body shampoo with pressure wash
2) Claybar process
3) Paintwork Restoration (Worth up to $180, FOC for BMW.SG)
4) Pressure wash
5) Application of Zaino Show Car Polish
6) Interior cleaning n detailing
7) Rims/Tyres cleaning n detailing

Single Time Rates - Small Medium Large Luxury/MPV

Detailing with ZFX $150 $170 $190 $210

Detailing $120 $140 $160 $180

3 x Package - Small Medium Large Luxury/MPV

Detailing with ZFX $400 $425 $450 $475

Detailing $350 $375 $400 $425

Zaino Manual Car Wash with Vacuum - $10

Looking forward for all bros support..

Thanks !

Hi There

Do you give customer choice of not vacuuming interior and charge lower than $10 for a Zaino Z7 wash?

Thanks!

TobyNik said:
Hi There

Do you give customer choice of not vacuuming interior and charge lower than $10 for a Zaino Z7 wash?

Thanks!

Yup TobyNik,

Just Zaino Car Wash without vacuuming will be only $8 :)

I might drop by today for a wash guys!!... need to wash the car.. no time to do it ...

RaptureM3 said:
I'm going down later as well.

maybe i'll see u there ya!!.. will be there later around 5ish!!... :)

come down abit earlier.. say 530??.. then we can chit chat abit.. ??... see ya

Hi all bros,

Thanks for the support. Do give us a call 1-2 hrs earlier for the Zaino Car Wash, therefore we can arrange yr ride to come in. Apologise for those bros who came all the way but couldn't get their ride wash.

Contact 6440 6398 (Roy) or 9851 5763 (Jermen) 10am to 6pm

Spa for Cars at No. 116 Telok Kurau Rd (Next to East Shore Medical Centre).

Thanks !

My thoughts on Spa For Cars,

The first time i went to them was a couple of weeks ago, to get a wash. Called them and asked them if i could come at say 5 to get a wash... they sed no problem. Went down and the first thing i realised was thier very tidy place with one area to wash and another to detail. The place is lit up by good white lights all round. So anyways, they washed the car, blew dry it and then wipe it off!!!... whole process took a good say 30 mins... and Jermen and Roy kept me accompany. Once the car was done, i was already happy with the job, no water marks,water trails ... nothing. I told them i'd be back sometime soon and drove off, now usual for my car, when i drive off, i always get water trails coming out frm small small places, BUT this time the car had no water trails at all!!!... totally clean!!!... felt like an ALL dry car!!... :lol2: . Came back the day after that.... got another wash and got my car an appointment for a full ZFX detail :). which was yest, Came in at say 930. Dropped the car off... Alex (one of the detailers , i hope i got his name right) offered to give me a lift to my office. But i was heading home so i told him it's ok ... so after all this... came back at say 545pm and they were still doing my car... they had one layer of ZFX to go but i was already happy with the results, so after hanging out with Roy and all.. they finally finished at 8, with the final touch ups and wat nots... MY CAR LOOKED very shiny with the beautiful deep black glow., was really happy... when we reversed the car into the road... where road lights and the night just made the car glow... really really shiny... SWIRL MARKS GONE!... beauty ... i vouch by roy and jermen's team of detailers too.. very very very detailed, hardworking and best of all.... WORKMANSHIP QUALITY top notch. I wld post pics to show u guys, but then again.. why not go down and talk to them??... even better... get a better idea of how they do it... i cldnt be happier with the car right now. And remember, it's always good to give them a call b4 going down for a car wash... and even that is very much worth every penny, by thier washes u can tell the guys down at Spa For Cars are very detailed... and that's something you don't find anywhere...

Shaaz.

How much did you spend for the detailing job bro?

rodders said:
How much did you spend for the detailing job bro?

i paid $425 for the package. (3 times)

This is the ZFX detailing one . they put 3 layers , on top of that ... before they start on all these... there is the paint restoration!!.. wahaha.. then zaino comes in ...

titanic said:
What is a ZFX detailing job? Why did it take so long?

They explained that to me but i kinda forgot.. give them a call and they'll gladly explain it to u, better still drop by thier shop. It took so long maybe cause of the pain restoration... should be.

Alternatively you can search the web for the Zaino ZFX Polish go read up on it and find the reviews. Its good stuff.

shaaz said:
My thoughts on Spa For Cars,

we reversed the car into the road... where road lights and the night just made the car glow... really really shiny... SWIRL MARKS GONE!
Shaaz.

Any idea what product they used to remove the swirl marks, if I am not wrong some products actually hide away the swirl marks rather removed.

BMPower said:
Any idea what product they used to remove the swirl marks, if I am not wrong some products actually hide away the swirl marks rather removed.

Correct some products hide instead of removing... i noe they removed it.. why not give them a call ??... you'll prolly get a better breakdown on how they do it and wat products they use.

Shaaz.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back