Spacers

Re: Spacers

Also for your guide...
Original AC rims have their own design spacers.

Hi Jack,

Do you think 20mm spacers will cause any problems to my E64?
I am afraid the weight of the car at high speed will weaken the bolts that connects between wheel and spacer.

Have been quoted $250 for eibach 10mm spacers, but they don't come with bolts.
Are they supposed to come with the bolts?

If I want to maintain the OEM look by retaining the OEM black bolts, are the bolts too short?
Wonder if BMW has longer bolts?

Thanks for any advice.

Go to SE tires! They provide bolts when you buy their Eibach spacers from them. You cannot use the stock bolts. Too short.

drift838 said:
Have been quoted $250 for eibach 10mm spacers, but they don't come with bolts.
Are they supposed to come with the bolts?

If I want to maintain the OEM look by retaining the OEM black bolts, are the bolts too short?
Wonder if BMW has longer bolts?

Thanks for any advice.

BlackStealth said:
Go to SE tires! They provide bolts when you buy their Eibach spacers from them. You cannot use the stock bolts. Too short.

so sgd250 for spacers n bolts? tia

BlackStealth said:

can i check if the Eibach spacers at $250 come in set of 2 or 4? Is there a model specific spacers for e90 or is it universal fitment? TIA

$250 is for a set of 2. as for fitment, i think whatever spacers can fit the e46 should fit the e90 as well

louis said:
$250 is for a set of 2. as for fitment, i think whatever spacers can fit the e46 should fit the e90 as well

Hi bro Louis,

Really fast reply! Is it safe to just it the spacers on the rear tires or must we go fit all 4? Know absolutely zilch about this stuff but just want the stock to look less sunken in. Tks again.

Cheers,

i'm no guru. in fact, i don't have spacers on my car yet. but from what i've researched, there are folks who just use a single set of spacers without any problems, either just the front because of brake kits or just the rear for a more aggressive look

I installed 15mm spacers by Rogue Engineering on the front of my e90 to push out the 19" CSL rims I have. Car looks more aggressive now and handling is definately more stable, no problems at high speed. I also lowered it on H&R sports springs... really happy...

If you wan, PM Wilman, he'll help you out with what you need...

-s

TripleM;107990 said:
Then drive carefully...

Anyway,
Ur ride is E60 rite?
AFAIK, the spacers he got for you was for E46 so slighlty different center bore diameter and had to be modified slightly for E60 application. I guess that's why he told you not to try too much of a high speed run.
Hi TripleM,

I drive an E46 320i.

My rims are as follows:

Front 8J offset +47mm (tyre 225/40 R 18")
Rear 8.5J offset +50mm (tyre 255/35/R 18")

I already have a set of 12mm spacers at the rear, can I buy bigger clearance spacers for the front, like 15mm or even 20mm? Is there any undesireable effect with such set up? Or should I just stick to 12mm set for the front.

TIA. Regards.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kubetgenin

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back