• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Spare key replacement

Solidgold

Just found out that my spare key is missing. Anyone know where I can duplicate a spare key?
Mine is the new transponder type (key flob) where you just need to slot into the HU. Since my is a PI car, I will not want to go bother PML. Anyone knows where else can i get it? What is the $$ damage?

Re: Spare key replacement

Solidgold;571620 said:
Just found out that my spare key is missing. Anyone know where I can duplicate a spare key?
Mine is the new transponder type (key flob) where you just need to slot into the HU. Since my is a PI car, I will not want to go bother PML. Anyone knows where else can i get it? What is the $$ damage?

There's a place called Soxxi at Toh Guan.
Soxxi.com Online Store

Know of them, but haven't yet used them.

hmmm....guys i am contemplating bringing in a system with keys replacement like this; for certain year bmws and mercs
lets see how the response...is there actually a demand for this in SG?

if it is 50% cheaper...sure got biz....i lost my SLK key, replacement cost...S$840...nb c&c is safinco train..torch and parang...sa ren fang hor

duplicate only, i got another one for them to copy, and it take 3 F&*^%$ months....some how jippon chia still easier la. merc, audi, bm...wah lau..buay tahan..today my front BM logo just flew off...i drove to Kallang that BM workshop, under warranty also they refuse to change for me. as if it is my fault that the logo flew off.

u drive too fast liao so emblem flew off...hahaha
just joking bro...just pop on by eng soon to get a new one, probably cost 30-40 bucks for a new one

heheheh 320 can go very fast meh....no remap, no mod, no velocity..nothing ley...like this also can flew off..then confirm quality issue...hahahaha for this they must replace for free la.....quality issue ley...

yep..Soxxi try liao. Cannot do it. The new key flob is more like a transponder. So if you can bring in I am sure alot of folks want to duplicate. Some folks leave them in their pants and maid dump them in to the washing machine. So gone liao. Others drop them, valet lost them, pocket got holes, etc..so surely got business if you bring them in.

Hi Bro,
PM me your chassis or vin number.

Cheers
A Service & help to our Bimmer's Community

Last edited by a moderator:

I need one as well.....
If anyone can advise or help.... greatly appreciated.

hi guys so how much it it to get another key,i lost mine when buying dinner juz nw....:angry::angry:

e36 duplicate key not ex, just damn mafan cos not every key maker got that key.
its not that complicated compared to the newer models where everything is all in one.
e36 is simply like a housekey duplication while newer models got chips inside it where they are using signals to communicate with the car.
i done mine at Chinatown, at one of the shops below the smith st centre, near to CK

mr qq;572388 said:
hi guys so how much it it to get another key,i lost mine when buying dinner juz nw....:angry::angry:

well, if u can wait Ken, wait till i done my homework on key duplication and possibly try it out, u still have 1 key now rite? meanwhile, maybe u can try asking around for prices and see how is it...hopefully not as ex as 800+ like one of the bros mentioned.

sszone;572399 said:
e36 duplicate key not ex, just damn mafan cos not every key maker got that key.
its not that complicated compared to the newer models where everything is all in one.
e36 is simply like a housekey duplication while newer models got chips inside it where they are using signals to communicate with the car.
i done mine at Chinatown, at one of the shops below the smith st centre, near to CK

Thanks for the enlightenment bro... so how much is the kep duplication for e36 you have done previously?

i juz called pml today ,they told me it takes abt 12 days to be ready n the price is not cheap also...haizzz

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back