• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Spare key replacement

Re: Spare key replacement

i remembered it was around 20 bucks

Petmail;572423 said:
Thanks for the enlightenment bro... so how much is the kep duplication for e36 you have done previously?

mr qq;572455 said:
i juz called pml today ,they told me it takes abt 12 days to be ready n the price is not cheap also...haizzz

how much is their "not cheap" hehe? can share?
12 days seems long though cos from the homework i was researching on this key replacement system thingy, it shouldn't take that long unless they don't even keep stock for the spare blank keys or they are sending it somewhere to be done

they told me 480 before gst and if i wana reprogram the 2keys n disable the old one which i lost,it will cost another 80......

Today went to Eng Soon to get some parts for my newly acquired E36 and they told me key with chip cost abt 300 per pc. Just wanna let u guys know... :)

Last time i asked, a shop in basement marina Sq, they quoted 600+ for cutting of key and a new keyfob. That was for my merc about 2 years ago.
Too expensive for me, gave it a miss.

By the way the 300 is only for the key. The duplicating needs to get someone to do it for u...

Ridiculous pricing for a blank FOB $300 is the cost to produce a low-end note-book and the cost of the FOB should be in the range of $20 max and it retails at $300...Are we still in the ice-age?

If this is the price Eng soon is selling then guess the cost must really high when they imported these keys...

well guys, i think...as usual...i can come in and spoil mkt....hopefully nobody comes in and slap some proprietory shitzz on keys duplication.
been studying thru this key programming issue, running thru quite a few hardware with a few suppliers.
as for the key blanks cost, i have done a bit of homework.
the key blanks aint cheap cos its all with transponder chips n stuff, with newer models costing even more, eg key for 7 series
it can be relative lowered if bought in bulk
only bummer is the investment cost in hardware+key blanks VS the demand.
PML is doing for abt 500 bucks per key so i gotta be much cheaper rite to earn my "spoil mkt" title rite? keke
hopefully i don't see some joker try to stir shit and get me slapped with love letters from BMW lawyers again, just like 1 yrs+ ago when i spoiled the mkt with the CF mkt emblems pricing.
so if u guys are genuinely interested in this, pls help me with some inputs in the other thread i started.
http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/bimshop/42608-feeler-charges-mkt-demand-bmw-key-duplication.html

thanks!!!

all the best bro! :)

sszone;572983 said:
well guys, i think...as usual...i can come in and spoil mkt....hopefully nobody comes in and slap some proprietory shitzz on keys duplication.
been studying thru this key programming issue, running thru quite a few hardware with a few suppliers.
as for the key blanks cost, i have done a bit of homework.
the key blanks aint cheap cos its all with transponder chips n stuff, with newer models costing even more, eg key for 7 series
it can be relative lowered if bought in bulk
only bummer is the investment cost in hardware+key blanks VS the demand.
PML is doing for abt 500 bucks per key so i gotta be much cheaper rite to earn my "spoil mkt" title rite? keke
hopefully i don't see some joker try to stir shit and get me slapped with love letters from BMW lawyers again, just like 1 yrs+ ago when i spoiled the mkt with the CF mkt emblems pricing.
so if u guys are genuinely interested in this, pls help me with some inputs in the other thread i started.
http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/bimshop/42608-feeler-charges-mkt-demand-bmw-key-duplication.html

thanks!!!

hey Petmail, specially made a trip to the key shop where i duplicated my E36 key since i was having dinner at chinatown...heng ah shop's still there.

here's the details:

Chan Kok Beng Hardware & Locksmith

#01-70, 335 Smith St

next to CK dept store, those little stores below the Chinatown hawker centre

Hello,.
I know it doesn't really help you now, but my spare key is well hidden. And the set I use is always within arms reach. Sorry about the situation mate there is some real scum around.
--------------
boca raton locksmith

Last edited by a moderator:

Soxxi claimed they can copy n charge ard $oneK..
Another shop at bukit merah lane where AIA building is;
Shop located at the last corner a few units away from the HK street Zi Cha charge ard $800.
Hope to keep u inform...
:nutkick:

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back