Spooky Roads Travelled......

kenntona

Legendary 10 Years
Had my fair share of scary encounters, but none worst than Rifle Range Road in the nite......

(1) Lim Chu Kang Road (cemetaries, old lights, fog)
(2) Dempsey Road (colonial buildings)
(3) Mount Pleasant Road (thick canopies, no light even in the day)

Re: Spooky Roads Travelled......

I went to Dempsey at 2am once to adjust my headlights. There's a courtyard in the middle of some abandoned buildings and you can park your car with your lights shining to a wall at varying distances. Being PITCH DARK means it's perfect for such an activity.

I wasn't afraid but could "feel" many pairs of "eyes" looking at me. Try it sometime!

drive into the cemetary off sime road at 3am.. spooky like hell. anyone wanna go? i can show you around.

sime is indeed spooky. try riding thru there on a bicycle at nite. we do that once a mth...mountain bike ride thru macritchie all the way to rifle range road. pitch black cept for our lights. there is nothing there la. after a few times u get used to it. in fact i hv done it alone twice.

saifywaify said:
drive into the cemetary off sime road at 3am.. spooky like hell. anyone wanna go? i can show you around.
This is the road where there are tombstones on both sides of the road, and you will end up on Thomson Road/ Andrew Road? The police cadets jogged along this road everyday......

yup...u will pass by this tomb with yellow sikhs guarding on the left. damn eerie. u will end up mt pleasant road near the horse grounds. but they close the gates after 730. u can get in via a side grasspatch.

I find area G is quite spooky too sometimes...

kenntona said:
Had my fair share of scary encounters, but none worst than Rifle Range Road in the nite......

(1) Lim Chu Kang Road (cemetaries, old lights, fog)
(2) Dempsey Road (colonial buildings)

Bro... must be quite hair raising when you are driving with your top down huh??

(1) Lim Chu Kang Road (cemetaries, old yellow lights, fog/mist)
(2) Dempsey Road (colonial buildings, poor lightings)
(4) Rifle Range Road (pitch dark)
(5) Changi the small road leading up to Old Changi Hospital
(6) Sime Road, off Lornie Road

FiftyFive said:
Bro... must be quite hair raising when you are driving with your top down huh??
YES !!! I could not breathe !!!

Roads leading to CV on nites when Nick And Foo are all dressed up.

rodders said:
Roads leading to CV on nites when Nick And Foo are all dressed up.
Muahahahaha, Tua Ya Pek and Dee Ya Pek !!!

Yo...looking at all the posts, think this calls for a night drive to these spooky areas. How ?? have u guys tried to stop n look around upper mcritchie reservoir..its eerie man....try taking some pics and i think high chance u will see orbs in yr pics !!! .....eeeeekkks !

I vote totoseow to lead, since he already can tahan riding his bike alone at night !

TripleM said:
I find area G is quite spooky too sometimes...

Hmmm.. whats area G man??

totoseow said:
sime is indeed spooky. try riding thru there on a bicycle at nite. we do that once a mth...mountain bike ride thru macritchie all the way to rifle range road. pitch black cept for our lights. there is nothing there la. after a few times u get used to it. in fact i hv done it alone twice.

Next time you go riding there, call me along man. Need someone to lead the way!

Mount Pleasant Road really freaks me out.

I remember in JC, drove there with a buddy and a couple of chicks at night. We stopped at the cemetary and then suddenly this huge dog jumped up to my door and I could see it's fangs through the window, scared the #$%)^ out of me man! The girls were screaming like there was no tomorrow.

Drove out of there as fast as I could and never went again.

It was my dad's car but I was too scared to worry about the paw scratches on the door and dog drool on the window

Rastaman said:
I vote totoseow to lead, since he already can tahan riding his bike alone at night !

Cannot, wait his balls shrink and he accelerates, my humble ride will not be able to catch up and I will be stuck in no man's land yaks!

eggz said:
Mount Pleasant Road really freaks me out.

I remember in JC, drove there with a buddy and a couple of chicks at night. We stopped at the cemetary and then suddenly this huge dog jumped up to my door and I could see it's fangs through the window, scared the #$%)^ out of me man! The girls were screaming like there was no tomorrow.

Drove out of there as fast as I could and never went again.

It was my dad's car but I was too scared to worry about the paw scratches on the door and dog drool on the window

I think we are more interested in knowing what happened after u got out of there. Did u have to console the gals big time? Muahahahaha.:woowooo:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back