Spooky Roads Travelled......

Re: Spooky Roads Travelled......

OCH this one steam....we shud hv a haunting drive! i hv big big torch lights..can bring u guys into changi hospital. i know where the morque was. hey if we hv enuf interests...can organise a ghost drive...drive to the tree near the expo, OCH, haunted house in pasir ris...can think of quite a few places actually.

bmwF1 said:
Next time you go riding there, call me along man. Need someone to lead the way!

sure anytime..go to fwnr.com
we ride almost every nite on mountain bikes.

Rastaman said:
Yo...looking at all the posts, think this calls for a night drive to these spooky areas. How ?? have u guys tried to stop n look around upper mcritchie reservoir..its eerie man....try taking some pics and i think high chance u will see orbs in yr pics !!! .....eeeeekkks !

I vote totoseow to lead, since he already can tahan riding his bike alone at night !

upper pierce gate, closes at 7pm too i think...cant go in...but again can go thru side. once u enter on the 5th road hump...on the right..there is a trail call woodcutters. can hike in for 9km. along the way some abandon houses with rotting lorry and flower pots.

okok..i m digressing. if its a drive we r after..no problem i can show a few places. all in the east. but OCH u guys must go in. strictly no kids.... also we will hv to park our rides at a side road n hike up...very silently. no fooling around in OCH. u will know wot i mean when u get there. THIS PLACE IS FOR REAL.

OCH , i be jaga for the cars... u all go up.....
i went there 3 times liao...spooky until cannot spooky...

tree near to expo? wat's that?

drove to OCH last friday nite.. yea da place is spooky... but can't drive deep inside the area... onli a short distance... as most of the exit is block by huge stones... it wil be nice to drive up there, and hav a grp pic wif our rides.. but don think it's nice to go inside the building... heard thy goin to turn it to an OCS camp...

toto,

sounds good man.. a ghost hunting night drive. if we can gather enough people, it won't be too spooky actually. but it'll be a cool experience.

start a list man. haha..

cheers,

saify.

haha wif all our high beams.. we wil light up OCH... rare..

hmmm since im based at rifle range rd camp ... just a few things to mention ... only certain places are not lit ... infact couple of dayd ago during duty there were skylines and evos rushing to the top to chartered ammo. anyway ... for that stretch of road ... drive all the way up past sch of ammo, pad and closer to chartered you'll find a hiking trail ... try at night la ... worst is last time my ex camp mate on duty ... this naked woman ran up to the gate (im at sch of ammo .. so only 3 people on duty) ... first reaction i tell you is to go hide and dont show face ... plus she was crying and pleading ... in the end they threw a bedhseet and chair over the gate for her and called the cops. seems she was a ktv hostess with a guy in a car ... the guy tried to rape her or they couldnt "agree on a price" [as my camp mate puts it] and she fled ... buck naked ... up rifle range road ... buck naked ... did i say that twice? :) aiya RR is not as scary as OCH la ... any day la ...

kevinm said:
hmmm since im based at rifle range rd camp ... just a few things to mention ... only certain places are not lit ... infact couple of dayd ago during duty there were skylines and evos rushing to the top to chartered ammo. anyway ... for that stretch of road ... drive all the way up past sch of ammo, pad and closer to chartered you'll find a hiking trail ... try at night la ... worst is last time my ex camp mate on duty ... this naked woman ran up to the gate (im at sch of ammo .. so only 3 people on duty) ... first reaction i tell you is to go hide and dont show face ... plus she was crying and pleading ... in the end they threw a bedhseet and chair over the gate for her and called the cops. seems she was a ktv hostess with a guy in a car ... the guy tried to rape her or they couldnt "agree on a price" [as my camp mate puts it] and she fled ... buck naked ... up rifle range road ... buck naked ... did i say that twice? :) aiya RR is not as scary as OCH la ... any day la ...

rifle range trail leads to macritchie. if u go all the way in..u will come to a railing...go right n u eill hit jelutong tower followed by SICC...thats where the japanese shrine was. if u go left pass the canal u will hit the HSBC treetop walk.

if u r talking about the trail outside rifle range..b4 the satellite dishes...its call durian loop. its about 2.2 km to jln kampong chantek...some steps..n abandon foundation of houses. dark but nothing much. this area my playground..hehe.

as for OCH. its illegal to go in..trepassing. if u head for the old mortuary area there is a jaga there with 3 super fierce dogs. dun advise to go down...the jaga is more scary than any hantus. we can just cross the bricks on top n enter from the A&E area. head to the top n bottom wards..gtee u will be spooked...n good luck to the chap guarding the cars....its better to stay in the pack inside...u stay outside, nobody can help u.....oooooooo

OCH and old commando camp is damn scary! u sure you guys wanna go inside?

what if, when you wanna run... then your cars cannot start for some weird reason... still got time to call BMW Assist? :)

:yikess: There's this place with a row of abandon Semi-D (All on bank sale) that faces a cemetary, in the east. I remember its behind the SPC petrol kiosk @ woo mun chew. Imagine staying in the houses there, cheap buy but Good Buy ??

There's another long winding road inside Chestnut Dr, i remember you'll hv to cross a overhead bridge, its the sort of rd as though u hv to go underground..

totoseow said:
good luck to the chap guarding the cars....its better to stay in the pack inside...u stay outside, nobody can help u.....oooooooo

Maybe the chap guarding the cars run off eat nasi lemak liao

ReVoLuTiOn said:
:yikess: There's this place with a row of abandon Semi-D (All on bank sale) that faces a cemetary, in the east. I remember its behind the SPC petrol kiosk @ woo mun chew. Imagine staying in the houses there, cheap buy but Good Buy ??

There's another long winding road inside Chestnut Dr, i remember you'll hv to cross a overhead bridge, its the sort of rd as though u hv to go underground..

this will lead to the pub pump station. on the left after the underpass is a trail call T15. it leads to the road that will take u into the zoo. nothing much. lots of durian to pick...great place to hike. road is call chestnut avenue. u will pass by the zheng hwa park b4 the underpass to T15.

totoseow said:
this will lead to the pub pump station. on the left after the underpass is a trail call T15. it leads to the road that will take u into the zoo. nothing much. lots of durian to pick...great place to hike. road is call chestnut avenue. u will pass by the zheng hwa park b4 the underpass to T15.

wah piang... you sibeh ho!

everything that spooks machiam you also know.... i am impressed!

ok so, are we going to start the name list for spooky nite drive rolling??

im game haha ... tell me la i can lead rifle range road ... drive that road until can drive with both eyes *nearly* closed haha ... must watch out for monkeys bah ... wait become roadkill ... :D

A couple of forumers and I drove around the camps around the Changi area and then stopped and walked into OCH. Spooky.... but the worst thing that can happen is to slip on used condoms lying everywhere. The ladyboys use that place for their business too. Especially the road leading up, past the Commando building opposite Hendon Camp leading to the transmission tower... :)

ok i m gonna start this. pls decide u wanna just drive to the places or u wanna do some serious hiking. the drive will b simple as all 3 best places r in the east. OCH will be the main attraction. but the hike thru rifle range is prob more fun. will need at least 1.5 hours. pls indicate.

if u indicate drive we will head for spooky tree next to expo, pasir ris haunted house and end in OCH.

if u indicate hike. we will park cars in rifle range n walk the durian trail to jalan kampong chantek. logistics for this will b tuffer...but i will think of something.

this event is probably not suitable for kids (cept my son)....and wud need torchlights.

date set for 18 march.

1. toto (hike or drive both fine)

Just stay with me for a while and you'll be spooked to no end. These friends just seem to linger around me for reasons unknown. Been this way for coupla years :uhhh: :laughlik:

Been to OCH... its not a big deal really but is kinda fun to go into with a big group.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back