Spooky Roads Travelled......

Re: Spooky Roads Travelled......

nicholastan91 said:
go go go..but sian i dun think i can make it..becos sch reopen soon:(
but if i can make it(only on fridays&sat, for those who scared i can bring my loud speakers there..sure nobody will scared liao..becos all of u will be dancing:lol2:
Actually I want you to go. You are the only one with virgin pee...... can ward off evil.

adsnx said:
tat sounds great.....shall we dress in white for this joint event
Can. Just dun do headcount. Sure end up counting more...... Gotta do it before lunar 7th month hor......

lol..later 20 ppl go..comeback have 44 people..hahhaa..

new places
- old hospital @ admiralty
- abandoned house @ botanical garden

big house without owner...Istana...
the owner not staying there....we can go there n have a look

i support.

but this time, let's make it such that everyone is involved. for example, the last time, when we went to that abandoned house at changi, only a handful climbed in to explore. of course, given the number of people present, not everyone could've climbed in la.

however, we should have taken a walk through the sime road cemetry. i've done it before with just five people and man, it scared the shit out of me.

we could take a walk to find the water tomb at macritchie too.

we could walk up labrador park and check out the japanese army's tunnels and stuff.. that was scary enough in the day time.

feelin' my flow people?

i know the water tomb. its a long walk in. i know the soong sisters house too, but parking problem this one. there is another place in neo tew....next to sugei buroh nature park as well.

Shall we set a date first, with the exact itinerary to be refined later?

Spooky Drivers:
Kenntona

Spooky Drivers:
Kenntona
saifywaify
MockngBrd
Adsnx
Nicholastan91(eh can only make it on Fri&Sat night)

So have you guys gone for the spooky drive liao?

7th mth coming... shld be more "interesting" to do it during this period...

Try Hendon Road... walk from the main road right up to OCH... the best you hv a commando friend who can tell you some of the sightings/events during the years when commando was still using those old buildings as barracks before moving to the now Hendon camp... I guarantee yr hair will stand man!

Cheers!

been there done that. we completed spooky drive 2. we went inside OCH liow la....jawzsg even went to the roof to try n pee.

Nigel said:
7th mth coming... shld be more "interesting" to do it during this period...
I am not so sure if we should challenge a different dimension (for the believers). Even speaking from a neutral standpoint, the risk is understated. Nobody could assume the event risk for such an "interesting" month. That's why we decided to conduct the drive before the 7th month.

Nigel said:
Try Hendon Road... walk from the main road right up to OCH... the best you hv a commando friend who can tell you some of the sightings/events during the years when commando was still using those old buildings as barracks before moving to the now Hendon camp... I guarantee yr hair will stand man!
I'd think we tried on both occasions (first an informal drive, second during Spooky Drive 1), but was somehow kept out from entering the building. I would look at the bright side and call it "divine intervention."

totoseow said:
been there done that. we completed spooky drive 2. we went inside OCH liow la....jawzsg even went to the roof to try n pee.

Hullo, I did not pee lah.. was enjoying the spooky scenery mah... hoping some spirit will come and give me kan tau ji ... but no avail loh. We should play hide and seek next time we go there lah......:)

Glad to hear that you guys had fun at OCH!!

Apologies for the late posting ;)

And I do agree that we should not try to "that" dimension unnecessarily..

Cheers!

Reminder: The 7th month starts tomorrow !!!

Jason
2 mths frm tmrw......

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back