"Spotted Thread"

Re: "Spotted Thread"

masschaoz;788657 said:
Wa.. Okie.. I'm the white one.. Haha.. Lunching at dome

Ah so thats you masschaoz.. Saw you crossing the road to dome ..parked in front of me..lol

M-Nut;788316 said:
Dear E70M & E71M Owners,

Please see the attached for the M-Performance Parts currently available. Do take note that it is advisable before committing to any order to allow the CSA to evaluate individually your vehicle chassis number through the BMW database to verify parts suitability. Please email me your interest at [email protected] .Thank you.

Hi,

I own a E70 X5M,but i do not see what Munich has to offer for my car as it shows only the E71 here.Will appreciate if you can enlighten.Tks!

Albert

winkelhock;791606 said:
Hi,

I own a E70 X5M,but i do not see what Munich has to offer for my car as it shows only the E71 here.Will appreciate if you can enlighten.Tks!

Albert

I think munich can mod your car into hamann x5m with full bodykit, rims, exhaust if your budget allows....

jasonmaxima;791610 said:
I think munich can mod your car into hamann x5m with full bodykit, rims, exhaust if your budget allows....

Think he already got the hamann kit on his X5M already... it's looking like a mean machine... I think Munich can do anything you want to do to your ride...

frankcos;791632 said:
Think he already got the hamann kit on his X5M already... it's looking like a mean machine... I think Munich can do anything you want to do to your ride...

Well anything, but there is always a warranty issue involved...:verysad:

jasonmaxima;791610 said:

Thank you for yr advice bro. Already have those on mine already.

frankcos;791632 said:

Thank you Franco. Let's meet up if there is any gathering at MA as i hardly know anyone in there.:shakemyb:

winkelhock;791641 said:
Thank you for yr advice bro. Already have those on mine already.

Were you the one with a PI smart car with convertible top warranty problem????

jasonmaxima;792319 said:
Hope you got everything sorted out....

Tks bro,

not yet.

Now TWM is dead so the PI in picture also almost gotten off scot free. But i am on his A$$.

last nite saw a yellow e92m3 speeding along clarke quay area then almost bang a crazy taxi which came out of nowhere into his lane. drive safe guys especially at nite.

golfgti;792526 said:
last nite saw a yellow e92m3 speeding along clarke quay area then almost bang a crazy taxi which came out of nowhere into his lane. drive safe guys especially at nite.

Thanks Bro! I think the taxis today need to go back to driving school, so damn impatient.

The taxi thought the yellow M3 was the same species as him because of the color! :errrrrrr:

lolz, even more should be careful! Taxi bang Taxi from same company somemore think both kanna fired man. :errrrrrr:

Tianzo;792581 said:
lolz, even more should be careful! Taxi bang Taxi from same company somemore think both kanna fired man. :errrrrrr:

Taxi companies don't fire their cabbies for causing accidents. They prob get some incentive trips or something :p

winkelhock;792432 said:
Tks bro,

not yet.

Now TWM is dead so the PI in picture also almost gotten off scot free. But i am on his A$$.

Hi bro,
What happened to TWM?
Appreciate if you can share.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ee88poker

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups