"Spotted Thread"

Re: "Spotted Thread"

Spotted many cars servicing at MA today. And spotted M-nut not around..

Spotted 2 x M3 parked along Sungei Gedong Road, of all places! All thanks to the open mob today! Salute to out NS men! Only manage to get the picture of the M3 with a GTR camping behind, while I'm hogging the entire road to take a pic! :oooops:

zhenlie;780325 said:
Spotted 2 x M3 parked along Sungei Gedong Road, of all places! All thanks to the open mob today! Salute to out NS men! Only manage to get the picture of the M3 with a GTR camping behind, while I'm hogging the entire road to take a pic! :oooops:

Erm.. That's not a m3

masschaoz;780327 said:
Erm.. That's not a m3

Sialah spot sala?! Opps my bad.... Got another one though, light blueish one. Maybe that one is a real one...haha..kanna high beamed from behind so took pic and zhaoed..:thinking:

zhenlie;780332 said:
Sialah spot sala?! Opps my bad.... Got another one though, light blueish one. Maybe that one is a real one...haha..kanna high beamed from behind so took pic and zhaoed..:thinking:

lol the person change the side signal light that piece only, headlights never change.

Spotted Crazy Red Evoque Driver chasing down M3 driving an SUV like driving Lambo like that :p

"Ahem" Mr Toto please stand up!

Tianzo;782140 said:
Spotted Crazy Red Evoque Driver chasing down M3 driving an SUV like driving Lambo like that :p

"Ahem" Mr Toto please stand up!

u cheebye. i saw u from far...wanna say hi also sala. next time i roll over u.

Is M3 so rare that there is a need for a SPOTTED thread? [Run Away]

lolz Toto! I was wondering who it was tailing so close :p

Evoque Swee lah Bro! Give me ride leh! :p

Tianzo;782161 said:
lolz Toto! I was wondering who it was tailing so close :p

Evoque Swee lah Bro! Give me ride leh! :p

take it! we change for a week. eboat. but rainy days eboat win m3. haha. cant wait for the next flood to hit lornie...keke.

totoseow;782162 said:
take it! we change for a week. eboat. but rainy days eboat win m3. haha. cant wait for the next flood to hit lornie...keke.

Nabei! I hope when Lornie Flood! U next to me in Lambo! than we swim home together :p

totoseow said:
u been eating too many sour pussies..

Turban you were the one posting all kinds of SPOTTED photos in this thread !!!

u know i saw u when u exit CTE.....only managed to catch u at mt alvania. wet roads only singaporeans cant drive..brake brake brake. that bradell to toapayoh is crazy man.

saw a Monte Carlo Blue M5 F10 at raffles place yeasterday afternoon....

totoseow;782168 said:
u know i saw u when u exit CTE.....only managed to catch u at mt alvania. wet roads only singaporeans cant drive..brake brake brake. that bradell to toapayoh is crazy man.

Yah man bro, really hate that CTE exit especially when raining. Not raining ppl already any how start cutting across the line to get into the middle, seen so many ppl nearly get to accidents there.

I think I know the white M3......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORXfECEtimo&feature=share]2 Ferrari 458 Italia, BMW M3 and Porsche Cayman Acceleration - Singapore - YouTube[/ame]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
333wincomco
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back