"Spotted Thread"

Re: "Spotted Thread"

okay lah i look look only. maybe see longer will change my mind. it happened to the F10 5'ers. first time see looks so bulky, like a 7. but see longer liao WOW jitao favorite car.

it's more of the 5-door 1'er i find weird, the coupe and sedan still can make it. i haven't been into one so... haven't felt their power. hahaha! haven't seen any 1Ms around though.

I spotted an M in my toilet bowl... KNN, this thread is a waste of bandwidth. All talk and no pic!

Harlow, both not M leh, like that anything also can spot liao, not spot the cars you like hor..my carpark full of bimmers..PML lagi more..anyway the pic i voyeur-ed...:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Last edited:

zhenlie;775865 said:
Harlow, both not M leh, like that anything also can spot liao, not spot the cars you like hor..my carpark full of bimmers..PML lagi more..anyway the pic i voyeur-ed...:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
love that velocity orange :)

zeromax;775883 said:

is Valencia Orange........................

cheers

zhenlie;775865 said:

yah I know it's the M thread but it's the best I can spot and take a pic of. the Ms on the roads are too fast my phone camera cannot load in time. :shakehea:

looks like the stationary ones are in MA.

and it's also the closest I can get to 'feel' it. :woottt:

420511_3138786503337_1075110555_33034980_435880128_n.jpg

kaeizr;775909 said:
yah I know it's the M thread but it's the best I can spot and take a pic of. the Ms on the roads are too fast my phone camera cannot load in time. :shakehea:

Is that like u taking a pic in MA? why leg open so big sia?? Spotted something...:nutkick:

zhenlie;775890 said:
Valencia bro, Valencia.:whipper::whipper:..
ah shit... wrong again... this prove that I am still a new bmw owner... noob :/ lolz!

zeromax;775883 said:

I like mandarin oranges... Specially the Pong Kums :) if that's any consolation hehehehe

zeromax;775927 said:
ah shit... wrong again... this prove that I am still a new bmw owner... noob :/ lolz!

you must be thinking of Velocity Sprint Booooooooster.......

cheerssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

wobbles;775962 said:
I like mandarin oranges... Specially the Pong Kums :) if that's any consolation hehehehe

hahaha! Still in CNY mood wor! but i do think that V. Orange is nice on 1M :) ( shall not type the full color name to prevent from making mistake again :p)

ac323;775979 said:
you must be thinking of Velocity Sprint Booooooooster.......

cheerssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Oh shit... don't tear down my stage ma... what sprint boooosster??? NEVER HEARD OF IT!!! * pretend*

kaeizr;775909 said:

420511_3138786503337_1075110555_33034980_435880128_n.jpg

Let me help you by uploading my car ...

:p

monte carlo blue m5

[/QUOTE=davidykhor;776051]Let me help you by uploading my car ...

monte carlo blue m5[/QUOTE]

Wah seh! Okay Heng it's not F10 else I'll jizz all over. But still!

kaeizr;776069 said:
[/QUOTE=davidykhor;776051]Let me help you by uploading my car ...

monte carlo blue m5

Wah seh! Okay Heng it's not F10 else I'll jizz all over. But still![/QUOTE]

Sorry to say f10 m5 is the worst m5 ever built imo. m5 are known for the raw engine power.
Nevertheless once my 2 charger goes in. The f10 can eat smoke hehe.

It does cost more to build the current car then to sell and buy a f10 as well.

davidykhor;776074 said:
Wah seh! Okay Heng it's not F10 else I'll jizz all over. But still!

Sorry to say f10 m5 is the worst m5 ever built imo. m5 are known for the raw engine power.
Nevertheless once my 2 charger goes in. The f10 can eat smoke hehe.

It does cost more to build the current car then to sell and buy a f10 as well.[/QUOTE]

but it looks fiercer. I've never driven them so I don't know which is better when the gas pedal is stepped. I've heard a lot of negative reactions to the decrease from V10 to V8 but how much difference is it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kinggroup
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back