"Spotted Thread"

Re: "Spotted Thread"

PHIL_3724_lores.jpg

Sick............................

Today at Revol Carz Makeover, I saw a swee swee Ikea blue E60 M5 with M6 rims recieving some TLC grooming.

Damn gleaming shine the paintwork

or maybe its just the lighting

Spotted a frozen grey M3 at my house car park and secretly park beside it to take a few pics. Seen it many times finally got chance take pic side by side. It looks wicked! Pictures to be uploaded...

zhenlie;775277 said:
Spotted a frozen grey M3 at my house car park and secretly park beside it to take a few pics. Seen it many times finally got chance take pic side by side. It looks wicked! Pictures to be uploaded...

i can come just by looking at an M3 seriously. saw a red one at Vertex ubi 2 weeks back. kekekeke.

U only have eyes for m3.... other cars also nice le...cannot be so biased..lol

zhenlie;775288 said:
U only have eyes for m3.... other cars also nice le...cannot be so biased..lol

M5 also can. but F10 one. hahaha! and X6! M or no M also can.

the only car I don't like are the 1'ers. they look like... china products..:shock:

the 5'ers are nice, and the E92/93 3 are nice too. just spotted one and took a pic. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

jasonmaxima;775355 said:
One can spot m cars at munich auto...minimum 5 at any one time....

Quality post!

I went to Munich, Germany and M cars were everywhere. Quality

kaeizr;775289 said:

the only car I don't like are the 1'ers. they look like... china products..:shock:

the 5'ers are nice, and the E92/93 3 are nice too. just spotted one and took a pic. :p

I think the 1 series are brilliant, and it definitely ain't look like china products...:shock:

jasonmaxima;775355 said:
One can spot m cars at munich auto...minimum 5 at any one time....

Later drive by Munich Auto to spot spot a few more...Munich Germany too far, only MW went...:lol:

kaeizr;775289 said:

1sers have a different appeal... And definitely dun look like china product... You should sit in a 1M to know its power.. Looks are deceiving :)

zeromax;775411 said:
1sers have a different appeal... And definitely dun look like china product... You should sit in a 1M to know its power.. Looks are deceiving :)

Don't need a M to feel the ponies, I think ask Clara on her juiced up 135 and she can tell u how brilliantly it was set up. And zeromax yours not too bad either, white knight tio Bo? I still cannot relate any BMW to china products leh. How kaizer come to this conclusion? I think he chiong super car type..:shoot:

zhenlie;775413 said:
Don't need a M to feel the ponies, I think ask Clara on her juiced up 135 and she can tell u how brilliantly it was set up. And zeromax yours not too bad either, white knight tio Bo? I still cannot relate any BMW to china products leh. How kaizer come to this conclusion? I think he chiong super car type..:shoot:
ya.. yours is a 1M I remember, Clara is a juiced up 135i... all damn POWER!!! mine is just an entry level white "Knight" 1ser, but still looks like a BMW, definitely not china product... :0

But can see Kaizer is the one that love the M series... Each its own taste and opinion :)

The 1M is beautiful. If only I can fit into one....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kinggroup
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back