"Spotted Thread"

Re: "Spotted Thread"

golfgti;747980 said:
theres a matt black e90m3 with new # SKE***....

I think only 1 matt black e90 m3... daily driven by a lady... met the nice couple last weekend...

jasonmaxima;748031 said:
I think only 1 matt black e90 m3... daily driven by a lady... met the nice couple last weekend...

Yes, there's only 1 E90 M3 in Matte Black and it's driven by a fierce lady driver. The color is nice though.

:lol:

spotted atacama yellow M3 on upper thomson road on Friday morning... how many are there on the roads in singapore now?

frankcos;750605 said:
spotted atacama yellow M3 on upper thomson road on Friday morning... how many are there on the roads in singapore now?

Yos Bro, last count there were 3 coupe on the road and 1 Sedan on Showroom Floor.

saw a white "X1M" yesterday LOL... thk the guy put the ///M badge beside the X1 badge...

This morning around 7am spotted a spore carplate X6M at the shell station along NSH towards KL, white color with cf hood. Damn fierce. Driven by an Indian elderly with his family.... maybe is the daddy of the guard who sued botay..... irrelevant....

F10 M5 spotted on AYE towards Tuas around 1pm. SJX1*0*. Very stunning car.

Singapore Grey F10 M5 spotted at Mandarin Hotel during lunch today :) plate no. 1881! Very nice! had his brakes sprayed Orangy/Red instead of the stock blue.

SKE 463...E46 M3 coupe....possibly e46 M3 CSL.... very very nice car.... are you in here?

I drive past your place every evening...

Last edited by a moderator:

Spotted a lovely frozen grey M5 today (Mar 1st) around 1 pm near China Square.

spotted a dump truck obstructing traffic along battery road

nizam;762718 said:
Spotted a lovely frozen grey M5 today (Mar 1st) around 1 pm near China Square.

Yeah, that was me :) Went to China Square Central to collect some toys.

clar;762743 said:
Yeah, that was me :) Went to China Square Central to collect some toys.

Figured it must have been you.

You need louder exhausts :sneaky:

nizam;763042 said:
Figured it must have been you.

You need louder exhausts :sneaky:

I am not leaning towards loud exhaust for an executive car. Well, at least not now anyway :)

1245pm - X6M spotted along AYE towards town, QC888M, matt black , black rims and wide bodykit = POWERRRRRRRRRRRR

Eh are there local cars with QC carplate? I thought carplate starting with Q is gahmen cars?

saw a monte-carlo blue M5 at ECP food court last sat, 10/3. I ran off the car I was in and took a pic. :yikess:
417257_3114216969114_1075110555_33024768_811708716_n.jpg

ha no plate 61

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back