"Spotted Thread"

Re: "Spotted Thread"

MW;743091 said:
last time during E46 and E39 days, to spot an M3 or M5 is as rare as seeing an SLS today and all will come forum wahhh oooohhh. Heck, to see a 330 or 530 then was rare cos everyone was 318 and 520. But now everyday I get to see at least 2-3 M3s on the road and 535 machiam no need money one..so many. Also, abit too many M3 liao, so cheap ahh? So many people buy.

hearsay Yam is passe!!!!

however, on a serious note....I think the cost of say a new 335 or audi S4 couple months back when coe above 60k was between 260 - 300k or so?

USED m3s going for high 200ks so no brainer to get pedigree.... less say warranty period / new car smell / chio SE for guys, handsome SE for ladies etc etc.

m3 fuel consumption also pedigree one I heard

correct... whee8 engine mah!!!!

it has 8 individual butterflies to feed air to.... so it guzzles petrol... does not sip.

MW;743144 said:
m3 fuel consumption also pedigree one I heard

Ya man, i am getting 5km per litre with primarily city driving. It sucks donkey balls. Luckily i am a low mileage user or i will be at the pump every 3 days! These days i have started driving with D5 on the DCT from D4, so i would think the consumption should be worst now. I don't even dare measure it anymore.

I think mine is sitting on low 4kms per litre...I struggle to get 200kms from 3/4 of a tank...it's a bit ridiculous but I have to fill up every 2-3 days

Gotta lay off the heavy foot... If vroom vroom daily, m button everything... 1 day also possible to finish 1/2 tank.

haha oh yeah I never use auto mode...and cruise around 2.5-3k rpm always, shift around 4-5k rpm

silverstone E90 M3 waiting at lights of eng neo and dunearn road at 7.40pm last night.... 5zigen... is that you?

MW;743091 said:
last time during E46 and E39 days, to spot an M3 or M5 is as rare as seeing an SLS today and all will come forum wahhh oooohhh. Heck, to see a 330 or 530 then was rare cos everyone was 318 and 520. But now everyday I get to see at least 2-3 M3s on the road and 535 machiam no need money one..so many. Also, abit too many M3 liao, so cheap ahh? So many people buy.

I echoed your thoughts. This city 's occupants are printing money machiam like Bernankes. No sign of fatigue or slowdown. Confirmed they are not bankers who already kanna so jialat. Must be lawyers or those running money laundary. :yummie:

Farking lawyers!!

My carpark only has one e90 but two M3s.

Maybe jasonmaxima is my neighbour.

Oops sorry I forgot he stay in GCB.....hitmee say one.

C3P0;743919 said:

you got the wrong jason....!!!!

C3P0;743919 said:

tonight I go home see if my neighbour's black E90 with wrong offset wheels become Aston Martin

Saw 2 M3s en route to work.

Black E90 M3 on Benjamin Sheares bridge around 840 am, driven by a lady.

Frozen grey E92 with black rims and blue tipped exchausts along north bridge road 5 mins later.

Saw a bloody fierce Matt Black M3 last night along BKE. His/her exos sounds like a fighter plane.... Wind down my window to give him a thumbsup and he/she thought i want to race.... kekekeke

Anyway very fierce car (malaysia m3)

jamesyeow;747795 said:
Saw a bloody fierce Matt Black M3 last night along BKE. His/her exos sounds like a fighter plane.... Wind down my window to give him a thumbsup and he/she thought i want to race.... kekekeke

Anyway very fierce car (malaysia m3)

I think it's jasonmaxima. He always looking for people to race with. Dangerous.

Oops wait, Malaysia car, maybe not him....

C3P0;747877 said:
I think it's jasonmaxima. He always looking for people to race with. Dangerous.

Oops wait, Malaysia car, maybe not him....

aiyoh..... every thing also me... brobot tan.... I think you kena computer virus.... MOD.... mouth of death... please go wash your CPU with dettol, holy water and pomelo leaves flower water.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back