"Spotted Thread"

Re: "Spotted Thread"

Oh nice! I got bird shit on my car so I had to rush off to the car wash...but the bmw carbon bits look good!

Also had another frozen grey M3 behind me on patterson rd just after 5, I think it might have been a sedan...or coupe with sunroof...

510pm, Saw a red e92 vrn 606 at cte outram exit towards Jurong direction, Kenna "vroom" by the nice exo sound:drool:..... Too bad can't hear more of the music as I was turning left to Chinatown while this fierce ride turned right towards tiong bahru......:chinese:

Last edited by a moderator:

iltdqd;741195 said:
510pm, Saw a red e92 vrn 606 at cte outram exit towards Jurong direction, Kenna "vroom" by the nice exo sound:drool:..... Too bad can't hear more of the music as I was turning left to Chinatown while this fierce ride turned right towards tiong bahru......:chinese:

That owner going court soon. Orh bee good

cant be for the illegal exo, tint & carplate right?

No, he go fighting

MW;741238 said:
That owner going court soon. Orh bee good

oh, no Courts???

cheers

Few days ago aside from seeing an orange adventador and 2 gallardos I saw a white E92 M3 behind a gallardo in Seletar. And rest assured I had the longest stare - more than the lambos.

iltdqd;741195 said:

ya saw u in a black 335 cab cp ske*21...

SLK69;741573 said:

Wah your window tint so dark still can see my no plate from behind? where you learn this beo-ing skill one ah?:errmm:

saw frozen black e92 M3 on river valley road near spize at 10:30pm!

SLK69;741573 said:

iltdqd;742754 said:
Wah your window tint so dark still can see my no plate from behind? where you learn this beo-ing skill one ah?:errmm:

You two should park tor

spotted FG e92 M3 EZ 4?? at junction of bukit timah road and sixth avenue last night around 8pm.

also spotted SG e90 M3....EY Ong off Jalan Haji Alias

last time during E46 and E39 days, to spot an M3 or M5 is as rare as seeing an SLS today and all will come forum wahhh oooohhh. Heck, to see a 330 or 530 then was rare cos everyone was 318 and 520. But now everyday I get to see at least 2-3 M3s on the road and 535 machiam no need money one..so many. Also, abit too many M3 liao, so cheap ahh? So many people buy.

Times are good. Last time admin all drive E46. Now, got bull got horse.

last time any 325 go simpang, everyone will bow down and say he God of BMW.

Now Brobot also drive 325..knn no class

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tybcio

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back