"Spotted Thread"

Re: "Spotted Thread"

DT168;792681 said:
Hi bro,
What happened to TWM?
Appreciate if you can share.

They have already folded and left many car owners stranded.:furious:

Thats bad news. So what happened to the cars warrant under them?
Can they go back to the PIs?

the good PIs will help to arrange for another garage to adopt these cars.... which some did.

Spotted...!

M5 D/AB SR ABS HID DSC NAV HUD RR/ENT

SvU5k.jpg

xspace;797906 said:
Spotted...!

M5 D/AB SR ABS HID DSC NAV HUD RR/ENT

SvU5k.jpg

That's a frozen grey M5 right? I think i saw that same car on Wed at Tanjong Pagar. Nice to meet a fellow FG M5 on the road. I was driving my M3 then.

xspace;797931 said:
Some of the car's functions ; though I don't understand all of it...

I'm guessing.. Anti-lock Braking System and the um.. Head-up Display.. And idk what else.

clar;797954 said:
That's a frozen grey M5 right? I think i saw that same car on Wed at Tanjong Pagar. Nice to meet a fellow FG M5 on the road. I was driving my M3 then.

How does it feel like to drive an M3/M5 on sg roads? Trapped?

kaeizr;797965 said:
How does it feel like to drive an M3/M5 on sg roads? Trapped?

That goes without saying. It's almost like cheating on your spouse. It's not right to do it, but u find every opportunity to get a kick without loosing your license :p

winkelhock;791644 said:
Thank you Franco. Let's meet up if there is any gathering at MA as i hardly know anyone in there.:shakemyb:

Join the M-club (BMW M-Club Singapore), lots of gatherings, drives and activities exclusive to M owners... most important it is a friendly community... :)

I'm sure you know quite a few of the members already...

frankcos;798061 said:
Join the M-club (BMW M-Club Singapore), lots of gatherings, drives and activities exclusive to M owners... most important it is a friendly community... :)

I'm sure you know quite a few of the members already...

Tks Frank! Sent in my application.

zhenlie;798222 said:
welcome welcome winkelhock...can go eat chicken rice...:)

Application has not been approved But still can eat chicken rice....hehehe!

frankcos;799195 said:
yummy yummy chicken rice... :)

Ermmm, really? Sure chicken rice and not some underage stuffs :D

Anyway till now i have not gotten any advice from M Club despite sending out the application last week.....:thinking:

Gotta wait..it takes a while..

And its real chicken rice, you want to eat how many balls also no problem...with the tender chicken breast...tsk tsk..

zhenlie;799384 said:
Gotta wait..it takes a while..

And its real chicken rice, you want to eat how many balls also no problem...with the tender chicken breast...tsk tsk..

Whoaaaa, I love breasts!!! I am sure they have brown balls and normal white ones....some bigger some smaller...:eek: Dun forget the chendols too..........

winkelhock;799378 said:
Ermmm, really? Sure chicken rice and not some underage stuffs :D

Anyway till now i have not gotten any advice from M Club despite sending out the application last week.....:thinking:

It takes some time, as the team need to verify the vehicle information and ownership. You should receive some info by today. If not, let me know.

As for chicken rice, is the real deal. Strict restrictions on underage activities. Hahaha.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ee88poker

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back