"Spotted Thread"

Re: "Spotted Thread"

Tanzy;830916 said:
The atacama yellow colors are subtly different actually across the two cars.

Ya slight difference in tone.. Maybe it's the lighting..
I took a pic of my frozen white next to Omar's last week.. Lol

Spotted one of the atacama yellow M3 along the main road in front of united square! Awesome ride and awesome driver!

masschaoz;830918 said:
Ya slight difference in tone.. Maybe it's the lighting..
I took a pic of my frozen white next to Omar's last week.. Lol

How does the 2 compare; yours vs. Omar's frozen white M3?

frankcos;830920 said:
How does the 2 compare; yours vs. Omar's frozen white M3?

Mine was resprayed.. since its alpine white frozen, its whiter with pearly effect.. omar's has a pearly silvery effect. was told, even 2 frozen black side by side looks different also..

but my friends conclude.. frozen white looks nicer at night.. haha.. daytime not so obvious.. and good news is maintenance is not as bad as what I perceive to be..

masschaoz;830925 said:
Mine was resprayed.. since its alpine white frozen, its whiter with pearly effect.. omar's has a pearly silvery effect. was told, even 2 frozen black side by side looks different also..

but my friends conclude.. frozen white looks nicer at night.. haha.. daytime not so obvious.. and good news is maintenance is not as bad as what I perceive to be..

How does the layer of sheen compare on the 2 car? Would you agree that there's more sheen on Omar's M3?

If the 2 frozen black were put side by side with its original paint from production factory, the difference isn't so big.

frankcos;830930 said:
How does the layer of sheen compare on the 2 car? Would you agree that there's more sheen on Omar's M3?

If the 2 frozen black were put side by side with its original paint from production factory, the difference isn't so big.

yup.. i wld think there is more sheen on omar's M3..cos when i collected my ride back, there was another frozen white on display.. the difference would be due to different white base since his is brilliant whtie..its like a different white altogether.. but i'm not expert in this cos mine was cleaner.. so not a fair comparison.. lol.. texture wise, it feels exactly the same though..

but definitely cannot compare to original factory frozen work. it's different even though its done by MA.

dcs2k;830831 said:
What are the odds???

028fd78e.jpg

f40e10e8.jpg

24cafba3.jpg

lolz, yah what a coincidence. Saw it when i was parking the car! Great ride bro! like the rear diffuser alot!

Spotted Clar's M5. Fortune CTR #5 CP yest pm. Took a pic of ur ex ride + current :drool:

Spotted = can claim voucher?

Oilman;831484 said:
Spotted = can claim voucher?

Oilman was spotted at Revol with his new 1M..couple of weeks back though... Never announce u collected yr ride.. :thumbsup:

egg2;831474 said:
Spotted Clar's M5. Fortune CTR #5 CP yest pm. Took a pic of ur ex ride + current :drool:

My ex-ride? Which one?

clar;831499 said:
My ex-ride? Which one?

"Ex-ride" sounds like former girlfriend.

*run away*

zhenlie;831496 said:
Oilman was spotted at Revol with his new 1M..couple of weeks back though... Never announce u collected yr ride.. :thumbsup:

Ya! Collected four weeks ago :D

zhenlie;831496 said:

Couple of weeks ago? I thot 1M sold out liao?

Yup all gone. Mine's late-March 2012 production :thumbsup:

Spotted a toyota wish with a ///M badge at Sungei Kadut today...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
333wincomco
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back