"Spotted Thread"

Re: "Spotted Thread"

Just saw a frozen grey M5 today at millenia walk beside a lotus. Looks damn nice. Ride belongs to anyone here?

ben10g;849838 said:
Just saw a frozen grey M5 today at millenia walk beside a lotus. Looks damn nice. Ride belongs to anyone here?

I was there this afternoon between 3:30pm and 4:30pm with my FG M5, but i don't think i was next to any Lotus. It was prob not me :)

spotted at ionorchard lvl5 cp many times, blue new M5 2 digit # always parked at the same driveway thats not a parking lot. Dun understand y this fella must park along the driveway when other cars can drive up to next levels to find vacant lots...

golfgti;850069 said:
spotted at ionorchard lvl5 cp many times, blue new M5 2 digit # always parked at the same driveway thats not a parking lot. Dun understand y this fella must park along the driveway when other cars can drive up to next levels to find vacant lots...

Probably he valet and instructed the valet guys to park there

clar;849859 said:
I was there this afternoon between 3:30pm and 4:30pm with my FG M5, but i don't think i was next to any Lotus. It was prob not me :)

I think it might have been yours. saw it in the basement cp around 4+. Would have taken a pic, but the moment i took my phone out some security guard appeared from no where and told me no pics allowed, so i left. :furious:

clar;849859 said:

Saw a frozen grey m5 today at river valley area, was that you?

creampuff;850900 said:
Saw a frozen grey m5 today at river valley area, was that you?

Nope, not me :)

zhenlie;850940 said:
clar is spotted everywhere...

So long as nobody post a "spotted FG M5 at Geylang Lorong ** low even number **, it's all good :D

Vehicle No.: SJYXXX2J
Vehicle Type: P10 - Passenger Motor Car
Vehicle Attachment 1: No Attachment
Vehicle Scheme: Normal
Vehicle Make: B.M.W.
Vehicle Model: M6 5.0 A

with kreissieg titanium tip, at bp

Someone said somebody took a frozen M3 to go rounding. Until no petrol left.:woottt:

Saw a M orange color 523 along red hill wif the red M3... Nice

iScoupe;852718 said:
Saw a M7 on sales in sgcarmart.
when i was testing the latest CLS 63AMG last friday along NUS clementi. I saw a Black M5 parked along the main road, one of his rear tyre looks like Shredded. Just wondering how it happened. :whatthe::whatthe:

At least half a dozen 1Ms at Great World last night :thumbsup: M3s, M5...

Ya la NPNT, I know :laughlik:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kinggroup
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back