"Spotted Thread"

Re: "Spotted Thread"

Oilman;856400 said:
At least half a dozen 1Ms at Great World last night :thumbsup: M3s, M5...

Ya la NPNT, I know :laughlik:
i saw one frozen Grey M5 damn chio

Oilman;856400 said:
At least half a dozen 1Ms at Great World last night :thumbsup: M3s, M5...

Ya la NPNT, I know :laughlik:

bro you were there? shd have said harlow...too many people...only know a few familiar faces...cheers!

Ya I slotted in next to a light blue M5. Didn't see the group of 1Ms until after the show, where you parked there? Next time mate!

@chesterchong - your exhaust sounds good on the road :yummie:

there was a corner with 4 1M and one outcast.. looked quite nice...

@chester what exhaust you got?

frankco u were there as well? i parked at b2 near subway...but i was the only car parked there..loner..

haha so there is a 1m meetup and i missed it....

frankcos;856513 said:
yup i was there... parked at B3 in the corner with the rest of the 1Ms

I think u sat on the first row in the theater rite? I was behind u and had wanted to chat u up, but the show was starting. It was quite a big crowd and i couldn't really recognize anybody :p

clar;856557 said:
I think u sat on the first row in the theater rite? I was behind u and had wanted to chat u up, but the show was starting. It was quite a big crowd and i couldn't really recognize anybody :p

I was close to the front row. Don't think I could survive the entire movie seating on the front row. But you're right, it was hard to identify everyone especially arrivin late. Hehe :)

frankcos;856569 said:
I was close to the front row. Don't think I could survive the entire movie seating on the front row. But you're right, it was hard to identify everyone especially arrivin late. Hehe :)
bro how was the movie ? heard good reviews abt it.

Yos Clar. I was on the front row cause of being late, just glad the seats on the front not that bad, still quite decent view of the screen.

Reeve;856573 said:
bro how was the movie ? heard good reviews abt it.

It was good! A definite must watch summer block buster! I was just a little sad that it's the last installment of the movie. Bale really made this series of 3 batman movies worth watching unlike the previous weak sauce rendition with assorted actors.

Tianzo;856580 said:
Yos Clar. I was on the front row cause of being late, just glad the seats on the front not that bad, still quite decent view of the screen.

Thank goodness i din shout out to u. Would have looked like a fool :D U were with a lady rite?

Enjoyed the movie... I wanna spot this

Reeve;853202 said:
when i was testing the latest CLS 63AMG last friday along NUS clementi. I saw a Black M5 parked along the main road, one of his rear tyre looks like Shredded. Just wondering how it happened. :whatthe::whatthe:

how was the test drive? CLS 63 vs M5? which do you like better?

prefer the one with joker...a better villian than bane..but anne hathaway completed the shortcoming....woooo...meow!

jasonmaxima;856632 said:
how was the test drive? CLS 63 vs M5? which do you like better?
actually i prefer everything on the M5. But the drive as good but not as brutal as the M5

Tianzo;856683 said:
Yah was with my mom :)

In that case, I must have mistaken the identity. We met before at MA rite? You brought your mum's 5-series there for servicing/repair?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kinggroup
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back