sprint boosters?

Re: sprint boosters?

I have already used Sprint Booster for quite some time..When i removed it,I totally cannot drive without it...

thanks for the comments guys, but i have decided...

i shall work my legs abit (since i drive around all the time, even to the prata shop outside my place.. hee) and try to keep them toned. haha..

but i really appreciate the comments. just a personal preference =)

cheers

ACS6;160799 said:
Louis is right. The logic is pretty simple and straight forward. It's like a voltage step-up transformer that sends a signal stronger than usual to the comp 'fooling' it that the gas pedal has been depressed more. A harmless gadget that increases responsiveness and not power but nevetheless the human brain never fails to fool itself when it comes to power figures,

Newredbug, just curious, why remove it?

Just wanted to see if the sprint booster was causing/or not causing premature wear and tear to my ride....:)

Been without it for sometime and getting used to it.... reminds me of how i quit smoking 2 yrs back....:)

:oops: Agree! Good investment. Just got it install this afternoon. Immediately feel the diff. Happy! :lol2: Price has drop abit. Any bro can give some advise on exhaust? Thanks.:oops:

It probably will but it is easily taken out if you need to bring it into PML for warranty claim.

donate;164024 said:
Does installing it void your warranty?

Agreed! I took mine out for 2 days and what a world of difference, car feels unresponsive without it. Best investment.

fred_tkk;161486 said:
:oops: Agree! Good investment. Just got it install this afternoon. Immediately feel the diff. Happy! :lol2: Price has drop abit. Any bro can give some advise on exhaust? Thanks.:oops:

chickenbackside;164561 said:
It is very easy to take out (about 2 mins) and there is NO CHARGE for taking it out. You can even do it yourself if you're mechanically inclined...

Hey where can I get it installed?

donate;164596 said:
Hey where can I get it installed?

At BVO.

BVO Auto
Blk 15, Sin Ming Ind Est #01-111
Tel: 64551566
:: Welcome to BVO Automotive online ::

If you're not sure about the device, tell them you wanna try. They will install in your car, you take it for a spin and try it out. If you're happy with it, just proceed to pay. If you think it's a stupid device, tell them you don't want it and they will take it out for you, NO CHARGE.

What is there to lose?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gmbet888comph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back