Subaru Impreza irresponsible Hit and Run Couple @ 347 Clementi Ave 5 open Carpark

Re: Subaru Impreza irresponsible Hit and Run Couple @ 347 Clementi Ave 5 open Carpark

Centurion9990;911150 said:
luckily S2k's car is pearl white... if not I will bao toh him in the forum...

Before spray..... It's grey........
I nvr say it's S2k's STi....... :silenced:

Re: Subaru Impreza irresponsible Hit and Run Couple @ 347 Clementi Ave 5 open Carpark

Actually really smart - they saw your camera and they are out there assessing if the camera got their plate number. In order to remain anonymous - off the lights.

black truffle;911095 said:
The police may have the right equipment to screen your video file, hope they can trace ... and to think that they off their car lights to drive off - irresponsible s.o.a b!

Maybe the couple were quarreling and didn't see the road.
Not possible to have suck impact in carpark

Looks more like a silver Subaru, not grey. Illegal xenon lights type...

Do a chk with all workshops.

Hope u catch this A-HOLE couple!

Last edited by a moderator:

KNNCCB seriously blood boil. PUI!

Bro, hope those fcukers get their just desserts!

Are the police helping ? They can easily get the workshops to watch if they want to. Did you let the TP know ? Or is it just a neighbourhood post report ?

MoMo_BoY;911022 said:
Irresponsible Hit and run , seeking eye witness or anyone who knows the light grey subaru impreza or people in the car. Happens at Blk 347 Clementi Ave 5 open carpark. Couple just walk move like nothing happen.

2 of my cars was involve in this accident . Please help to pass the words around.

[video=youtube_share;gFOwvswmc_E]http://youtu.be/gFOwvswmc_E[/video]

View attachment 42802

Subaru Impreza irresponsible Hit and Run Couple @ 347 Clementi Ave 5 open Carpark

Red_Bean_Bun;911234 said:
Are the police helping ? They can easily get the workshops to watch if they want to. Did you let the TP know ? Or is it just a neighbourhood post report ?

TP already been notified.

it was midnite.. couple returning home or chap was driving her home or he had some drinks and she drove him home..
they could well be living in the estate..
might want to scout the neigborhood for damaged subaru and he is not already trying to get it repaired and spray painted or parked at friend's
if HDB/URA is cooperative they can run scan on registered cars in the vicinity of the estate, if happen to be they are residents there. if not then workshops and words of mouth will hopefully helps. the lady's face was well exposed... someone gotta to recognise them.
the police should have already CSI this clue..

many many years ago i got my car wrecked wee hours of the morning by a drunkard f@rker turned out to be a neighbor, got witness but dare not speak up and he made police report denying all.. but i had my way to make him pay..and he did with his balls sucked in like pussy.

i know how you feel and wish you good luck and hopefully the authority expense their due diligence even though there is no injury involved! however you need to move fast on your own... coz this can be just a civil suit case.

Last edited by a moderator:

zag;911258 said:
many many years ago i got my car wrecked wee hours of the morning by a drunkard f@rker turned out to be a neighbor, got witness but dare not speak up and he made police report denying all.. but i had my way to make him pay..and he did with his balls sucked in like pussy.

Bro, care to give a few pointers on how to make the person pay? threaten civil case? long process and a hassle if the damage is minor?

Thanks!

Bro ur car park have those auto EPS? If so, should have CCTV at the gantry

MoMo_BoY;911235 said:
TP already been notified.

Did u give TP the cam footage. Maybe they have special tools to.zoom. Btw which brand surveillance car cam u using.

just wondering if the original video can see any part of the impreza's front license plate from right at the start of the video clip.

sportster;911412 said:
Did u give TP the cam footage. Maybe they have special tools to.zoom. Btw which brand surveillance car cam u using.

Given to TP 2 hours after the accident

lim_ck;911423 said:
just wondering if the original video can see any part of the impreza's front license plate from right at the start of the video clip.

Cannot see anything !

then get to it and start working on it. if you are just relying on the forum or the police and waiting for
miracle to happen, then you can continue to wait.

MoMo_BoY;911427 said:
I dun mind the $1k if anyone can find them

This is really bad !! Hope the culprits will be caught !!

We are currently looking for this lady , any info please kindly let us know .

Thanks in advance.

View attachment 42819

Must catch the driver...

The carpark got gantry? Can track the IU.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaihitclub

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back