Subaru Impreza irresponsible Hit and Run Couple @ 347 Clementi Ave 5 open Carpark

Re: Subaru Impreza irresponsible Hit and Run Couple @ 347 Clementi Ave 5 open Carpark

Momo_boy, if u can upload the original videos somewhere it may be better to use that footage to try to get the culprits images as quality will be lost after conversion by YouTube.

Re: Subaru Impreza irresponsible Hit and Run Couple @ 347 Clementi Ave 5 open Carpark

lim_ck;911491 said:
Momo_boy, if u can upload the original videos somewhere it may be better to use that footage to try to get the culprits images as quality will be lost after conversion by YouTube.

Lim , you disappear for quite a while , we are working on to improve the original video , you expert in this too ?

Samuel Tan See Teng;911488 said:
Must catch the driver...

The carpark got gantry? Can track the IU.

No , carpark is coupon parking.

MoMo_BoY;911494 said:
Lim , you disappear for quite a while , we are working on to improve the original video , you expert in this too ?
No disappear la. just reading more than posting. Not expert but don't mind helping to ID the culprits from the video

lim_ck;911497 said:
No disappear la. just reading more than posting. Not expert but don't mind helping to ID the culprits from the video

Lim , PM me your email i send you a link to the original .

MoMo_BoY;911482 said:
We are currently looking for this lady , any info please kindly let us know .

Thanks in advance.

View attachment 42819

Looks like a lady in her 40s

Samuel Tan See Teng;911501 said:
Looks like a lady in her 40s

Dun look like 40s but not young on my gut feeling when i was watching the video.

MoMo_BoY;911498 said:
Lim , PM me your email i send you a link to the original .

mike, why don't just post e link here. Any reader can give a try or might past on to someone who might be an expert...let's hope to nail that bugger soon..

If the couple hit 4 cars then seems like vandalism and purposefully causing damage to property. Police have all reason to go investigate thoroughly to nab culprits. Worse still if the couple was drunk or on drugs.

Moreover the banging noise may have alerted bystanders or residents of the nearby housing.

The police must nab these scumbags else others may suffer.

I would put up a reward for the identity of the lady or any information that lead to the identities of the man/woman involved in the incident ..... Alternatively, a reward for the white merc taxi driver .... through the company. I would gather the four owners of the cars hit by that a-rehole and make a civil claim again him/her. There is no injury, i doubt TP or police would do anything ....

The police can track down the car if they want to .... the case with the Audi (Rumania's embassy)..

Stomp it. More pple can help. At least can embarrass the culprits if they saw

Momoboy, are u new to this neighborhood? Are you able to look for that auntie who walk around and I believed this auntie saw everything. Maybe just a small token and she may able to tell you the whole story.

Walk around the surrounding car park at the same time as the accident.
The Subaru might just b a resident of e area. By now e Subaru likely to have been repaired. So if u manage to find a similar car in e area, just stake out for e owners.

with much publicity in local car forums, hardwarezone and stomp
subaru owner could be chop chop change colour liao while repairing the front bumper

horrible;912569 said:
Walk around the surrounding car park at the same time as the accident.
The Subaru might just b a resident of e area. By now e Subaru likely to have been repaired. So if u manage to find a similar car in e area, just stake out for e owners.

Has the culprit been caught?

pengful;913300 said:
Has the culprit been caught?

S2k changed to Peugeot already... and he just attended Tue's dinner...

bro, are you the person i know that owns a bmw and a stream staying in clementi?

u also do road bicycle riding....

sorry if u r not....

Subaru Impreza irresponsible Hit and Run Couple @ 347 Clementi Ave 5 open Carpark

clarkewan;930715 said:
bro, are you the person i know that owns a bmw and a stream staying in clementi?

u also do road bicycle riding....

sorry if u r not....

No , I am not

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaihitclub

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups