super charged 320

wilman2772

Legendary 10 Years
Re: super charged 320

diablos320 said:
Hi guys was in j4c and saw a bros/sis's 320 e46 doin super chargin the licence plate was removed so i dun know the no.(dun ask me also. even if i know i won't tell u) can any 1 comment on the power increase,the pros and cons as well? TIA!!!

Did you get to see wat brand was the SC?? ESS Tuning or ASA?? Got front mount intercooler??

For E46 320i M54, it's about 250+bhp with proper tune up ECU.... :drool:

'The Great White'

Just wondering, if the guy doesn't have the proper approval papers for the SC can a workshop like BVO do the installation for the SC? Would that be illegal?

jaskin said:
Just wondering, if the guy doesn't have the proper approval papers for the SC can a workshop like BVO do the installation for the SC? Would that be illegal?

Anybody can install SC or TC, but it's gonna be illegal!! Heard from another fren that there was a phoenix yellow E46 M3 installing SC at Garage R!!!

So far there're about 5 SCed bimmers I saw at BVO liao.......U say leh....

:twisted:

'The Great White'

Re: super charged 320

Did you get to see wat brand was the SC?? ESS Tuning or ASA?? Got front mount intercooler??

For E46 320i M54, it's about 250+bhp with proper tune up ECU.... :drool:

'The Great White'[/quote]

yes there was a front mount intercooler.did not see the brand though.u interested bro???hahahaha!!! Me also droolin.drip drip he say its abt $14000 all in!!!

14K for supercharger that's likely to be illegal is not worth it why not just buy a 325/330 i am sure when factor in the dep the diff will be less then 14K

With so many road block all you need is some over enthisiatic TP to check you engine then you get fined and have to take out the SC.
cheers

diablo_728 said:
14K for supercharger that's likely to be illegal is not worth it why not just buy a 325/330 i am sure when factor in the dep the diff will be less then 14K

With so many road block all you need is some over enthisiatic TP to check you engine then you get fined and have to take out the SC.
cheers

doesn't one have to upgrade suspension and brakes to go along with higher power unit in the hood? is it included in the $14K otherwise wouldn't it be dangerous or suicidal.

right.. better siam seeing them!

wilman2772 said:
jaskin said:

Anybody can install SC or TC, but it's gonna be illegal!! Heard from another fren that there was a phoenix yellow E46 M3 installing SC at Garage R!!!

So far there're about 5 SCed bimmers I saw at BVO liao.......U say leh....

:twisted:

'The Great White'

U one of famous 5 ?? :thumbsup:

Is there anyway to get the proper approval papers and make the SC legal?

For example, does Automobil Manufactur provide the necessary approval papers if you send your car to them to instal the SC?

The Mixmaster said:

For example, does Automobil Manufactur provide the necessary approval papers if you send your car to them to instal the SC?

Think the way it works is something like in the exhaust mods. U know which brands are approved and then you go find the shop that sells the exhaust and get the cert from the shop.

So if AM brings in X SC and it's an approved one then AM will be able to produce a paper to certify that the X is indeed approved by LTA.

Pak

Thanks. I just heard back from Kleeman's representative regarding their SC. They said "If you are looking for more power,
Kleemann V6 Kompressor => 35 to 40% power and torque increase
Price: 10,200 euro. Installation: Inclusive, by us (require further arrangement)"

But donno legal or not? Pak, if 40% increase in power, on my E320, I can get another 96 bhp! Wah liao!

Converting that to USD is like USD 12.5K....
That is outrageously expensive bro...
Even it's legal, forget it coz too pricey for the power gain.. :hmmidont:

Pak

I think you're right. For a brief moment, with the thought of gaining additional horse power to allow me to "makan" your M3 on the road, I was ready to open my chequebook.

But, I must resist the temptation ... breath in, breath out, breath in, breath out.....

The Mixmaster said:

DJ, get the AM300 or AM800 !!! LTA approved somemore :drool:

TripleM said:
The Mixmaster said:

Think the way it works is something like in the exhaust mods. U know which brands are approved and then you go find the shop that sells the exhaust and get the cert from the shop.

So if AM brings in X SC and it's an approved one then AM will be able to produce a paper to certify that the X is indeed approved by LTA.

i dun think any SC for bmw is gonna b legal if not y ACS is not b able to get their SC kit approved by LTA.I ask grik b4 abt the SC kit of ACS and he said tt they r not able to bring it in cos they cannot the approval from LTA.

I wrote a post regarding on an experience of a car presented with a cert from LTA stating his car has a legalised turbocharger ...

gotta dig it up ..

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamewin79mobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back