suspensions brand

predator

Hi guys, I just went to one mechanic and wanted a change in my suspensions with lowering springs. he told me that sachs are too soft for BMWs. I am driving a 318i 4dr. He recommended me a brand called vogart or something. Says it comes with lowering springs as a set. Please, I need some opinions before I decide. Thanks guys.

What is your budget and how long do u think u will keep your car for? Quite a few are on Bilstein PSS 9 coilovers. They cost more but well worth it. Height adjustable with 9 settings for comfort.

Hi Predator!!

Think that Humanfly is using the "vogart something" suspension. U can try PM-ing him for more details!

Cheers!

thanks guys for the advice. will probably be keeping this car for max 3 yrs. Heard bilstein coilovers very expensive, what's the normal mkt price for that? any other brands worth considering?

predator said:
thanks guys for the advice. will probably be keeping this car for max 3 yrs. Heard bilstein coilovers very expensive, what's the normal mkt price for that? any other brands worth considering?

You can try KW-Var1. Think one of the forum bro, Carhatt's on it. Check it out with him!

Re: suspensions brand

thanks bro, will try to ask around more before deciding. I guess it's all about paying for something that works for you. Cheers.

thanks. will probably try that brand since no one out there seems to strongly object. thanks guys.

If possible, tell us the cost as well as the ride so pple who want to try this suspension can have some baseline/review to look through yah?

hi guys, got my voltland suspensions fitted today. $1000. Ride is quite comfortable but slightly on the soft side. I feel. I dont think the bros out there who goes to the tracks will like it. Think it's more for the looks and a family ride comfort.

Hi Predator,

Not sure if I'm the only one,..
Around the same price range, there's also Koni Yellow Adjustables + Eibach Pro kit combo to consider (around $1100+-).

I think it's harsher although I feel it still gives pretty acceptable comfort levels. Not too sure about the durability though. It's been on for 6 months now.

Cheers,
Alvin.

i have been using those sets ups for my VW golf previously. Gives quite good comfort and ride. I adjust my ride to medium settings.

CK motors at AMK autopoint. Should cost about 1k.

Hi Guys

Why not try on the Koni Coil over for your car. Koni has the Coil over suspension kit set that comes with Chrome and dark grey spring that is ride height adjustable as well as able to EXTERNALLY ADJUSTABLE damping force by just using a knob and able to to tune to circuit driving just a matter of second while mounting on the car. This is equivalent to KW Variant 2 and the pricing is more cheaper

If you are interested and able to contact the distributor at 90402770, Andy sam

andysam said:
Hi Guys

Why not try on the Koni Coil over for your car. Koni has the Coil over suspension kit set that comes with Chrome and dark grey spring that is ride height adjustable as well as able to EXTERNALLY ADJUSTABLE damping force by just using a knob and able to to tune to circuit driving just a matter of second while mounting on the car. This is equivalent to KW Variant 2 and the pricing is more cheaper

If you are interested and able to contact the distributor at 90402770, Andy sam
u mean the handling and comfort level is same as KW Variant 2?

snowman said:
u mean the handling and comfort level is same as KW Variant 2?

Hi

Well for the Koni coilover, it has the feature of ride height adjustable as well as externally adjustable damping too and it equivalent to KW Variant 2.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vvjlcomph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back