Tailor business shirts

Re: Tailor business shirts

I did mne at jtc Bukit merah. Buy yr own material, workman ship only $30 .. They sell material as well. But I buy them at Chinatown, ard $20. Nice and good..

raymonya;723893 said:
I did mne at jtc Bukit merah. Buy yr own material, workman ship only $30 .. They sell material as well. But I buy them at Chinatown, ard $20. Nice and good..

wah bro u da man.. so 1 shirt oni $50?

CYC for more design and personal touch or go bangkok amari paul fashion if I just want simple shirt tailored.

I like to go pimab at boat quay beri professional, able to make a fat man like me look slimmer hehe...

ipoh-horfun;723255 said:
i did my batch of shirts this round at rossi. measured by a pinoy mm that looked chio too...

Horfun, now your taste change already hah... From TWMM to Gloria Arroyo :laughlik:

the lady look like this, hence my tailor pants was measured in-correctly.

for those who work around one raffles ..

anyone knows where oxford tailor moved to ?

thanks

My shirts were tailored-made in HK.

I can recommend if you guys travel to HK and are interested.

DrK;714554 said:
I have been using Tessuti for years. The quality is splendid only if you choose the 2-fold or more shirts. I like my shirt many folds one so I only wear those. Also did many suits with them. Pretty good cuts and tailor skills but not the best if you had been to those really good ones in London or HK. Pricing wise, I heard from feedbacks that they are slightly overpriced but their service is unparallel, at least in Peninsula. As for service, they are very dedicated and patient but do expect long wait especially on weekends and weekday nights. Staff can somewhat be over-friendly so I refrain from discussing what I do for a living, where I work, where I live, how much I make and what car I drive. I don't like to chit-chat. I don't like to be probed. I just want my apparels done fast and go. They tend to understand that which is good.

Tessuti is not bad.. Ur referring to June who is very talkative right? Lol..

CityTypeZ;714104 said:
there is a pretty cheap one with good quality. starting from SGD50 per shirt.
but the leadtime is very long (1-2 months).
this is a factory that makes for some of the retail shops locally
located in Ubi - Frontier buliding. cannot remember which floor but at a corner with glass door and lots of cloth inside.

Tried them. Utterly disappointed. What u pay what u get. Cutting was bad so fitting also lousy.

Even brought along a shirt for them to copy/follow also CMI! Hv since given away all my shirts made from there

masschaoz;1001191 said:
Tessuti is not bad.. Ur referring to June who is very talkative right? Lol..

That's right. I just like to do my stuff and leave. Queue can get abit long. Other than that, it is ok I guess.

Nowadays I do my shirts/pants overseas. Service is much better for what I'm paying. Generally that is the case for all paid services in sg... just can't hold candles to paid services abroad.

Terry;1001023 said:
for those who work around one raffles ..

anyone knows where oxford tailor moved to ?

thanks

Saw their renovated shop along China Street (left side) about three weeks ago. not sure if they're opened for business already.

Alex contact: 96850889

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
11betcommx
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back