Tao Nan or ACS

Tao Nan or ACS

• ACS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tao Nan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Tao Nan or ACS

Uncle, my personal view is tht make sure tht the school is at ur convenience.. Primary schools are like tht now.. MOE will switch good teachers to weaker schools to help them get better while good schools are already there and it's maintaining.. While neighbourhood schools are putting more effort in challenging top schools in PSLE..

Only up till secondary lvl than tht's the time where u should headache and find a better school as ur kid will get influenced by the ppl surrounding him/her.. Spoke to a few of my teachers before as my sister is going to P1 soon as well.. They say tht now the education standard for primary schools are about the same..

Past few years, top PSLE students aren't from top schools though.. They're from neighbourhood schools..

Hope this helps!!

Go Ngee Ann if u want.. Got financial backing from Ngee Ann kongsi.. Seldom or neva ask for donations from parents..

Ohrlulu told me study not important, child must be handsome & do well in CCA. i learn from him. Also tatoo them in P1, look cool.

Dave Jr;616710 said:
Uncle, my personal view is tht make sure tht the school is at ur convenience.. Primary schools are like tht now.. MOE will switch good teachers to weaker schools to help them get better while good schools are already there and it's maintaining.. While neighbourhood schools are putting more effort in challenging top schools in PSLE..

Only up till secondary lvl than tht's the time where u should headache and find a better school as ur kid will get influenced by the ppl surrounding him/her.. Spoke to a few of my teachers before as my sister is going to P1 soon as well.. They say tht now the education standard for primary schools are about the same..

Past few years, top PSLE students aren't from top schools though.. They're from neighbourhood schools..

Hope this helps!!

Go Ngee Ann if u want.. Got financial backing from Ngee Ann kongsi.. Seldom or neva ask for donations from parents..

Ur dad enolling her in Ngnee Ann?
heard they give out takashimaya vouchers too.

iScoupe;616915 said:
Ohrlulu told me study not important, child must be handsome & do well in CCA. i learn from him. Also tatoo them in P1, look cool.

Start young.
P1 start collect protection money.
半功半读

hitmee;616919 said:
Ur dad enolling her in Ngnee Ann?
heard they give out takashimaya vouchers too.

nope.. most probably Temasek Primary.. just a 3mins walk from house.. close and convenient.. but i dont like the colour of the uniform.. like laosai......

Hitmee

ACS.

My kids were supposed to go to RED SWASTIKA but after talking to so many parents and friends who have primary school kids.....I am contemplating sending them to SA junior instead. That's where I'm from (at least from P1 to P6).

Like someone here said....Character Building or very good Academic results? You choose.....My friend's daughter P2 in NY Girls....sibeh stressful and cannot keep up....

End up Parents Stressed > Child Stressed > Child Unhappy > you want?

Superior Academic results do not guarantee doing well in life.....at least in my opinion. Parents play a Vital role in many ways regardless of schools the kids are in.....

My 2 cents.

Cheers!

PS: go neighbourhood school kena bullied by Ah Beng can always solve by the Lau Beng father going to the school to settle issues! LOL - Joking!

Dave Jr;617516 said:
nope.. most probably Temasek Primary.. just a 3mins walk from house.. close and convenient.. but i dont like the colour of the uniform.. like laosai......

Yeah. Temasek ori result not bad too.

TobyNik;617537 said:
Hitmee

ACS.

My kids were supposed to go to RED SWASTIKA but after talking to so many parents and friends who have primary school kids.....I am contemplating sending them to SA junior instead. That's where I'm from (at least from P1 to P6).

Like someone here said....Character Building or very good Academic results? You choose.....My friend's daughter P2 in NY Girls....sibeh stressful and cannot keep up....

End up Parents Stressed > Child Stressed > Child Unhappy > you want?

Superior Academic results do not guarantee doing well in life.....at least in my opinion. Parents play a Vital role in many ways regardless of schools the kids are in.....

My 2 cents.

Cheers!

PS: go neighbourhood school kena bullied by Ah Beng can always solve by the Lau Beng father going to the school to settle issues! LOL - Joking!

I heard there is a ah beng's son in that sch. His dad from this forum. Always wear orange shade.

I prefer ACS too. Learning s supposed to be fun..

hitmee..which year grad are u? maybe we know each other haha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back