Taxi driver vs passenger

Re: Taxi driver vs passenger

sagetan;983081 said:
No offence. Your comment above is not fair to taxi drivers in Singapore. There is no clear rule that all taxi drivers must help to carry passenger stuff into the boot. If he do so, it is out of his good well, if not, i don't see anything wrong with it. It does not mean that when someone pay him the fare he must help to cary the luggage into the boot. This is same as taking a bus. You would not expect the bus driver to carry your stuff (eg: baby pram) when u board the bus.

But i do agreed that the taxi driver should not have throw the passenger stuff all over the road. However, by saying that taxi drivers in sg are shit is very unprofessional. There are good and bad taxi drivers, so u cannot lump them up and come to this conclusion/statement. I sometime felt that taxi drivers in sg has often been not given the respect by some passenger. Frankly speaking, from my point of view, people that did not respect taxi drivers properly think that these are "low graded" job.

Likely u drive so u dont take taxi at all or u are always so "suay" that the taxi drivers u met are always the bad attitude type. If not, wonder why u would have come up with such a unprofessional commen/statement.

Compared to countries like the UK which puts all cabies under strict exams, our cab drivers on the whole are not great. Its not just the service but the way they drive too e.g. suddenly pull over to pick up a fare. What irks me most is those that insist on stopping just before a bus stop even when there is no bus instead of pulling into the bus bay to pick up the passengers. Which is more dangerous? Stopping along the side of the busy road or stopping in a bus bay away from traffic??

C3P0;983029 said:
Jason has private jet and private limousine driven by chauffeur. Sartest!

C3PO is taxi driver to his 'sister' & 'niece'.... I bro... I never say he committing adultery.

jasonmaxima;983095 said:
C3PO is taxi driver to his 'sister' & 'niece'.... I bro... I never say he committing adultery.

Why you beoing his "sister"... chio bu?

Markus;983087 said:
Compared to countries like the UK which puts all cabies under strict exams, our cab drivers on the whole are not great. Its not just the service but the way they drive too e.g. suddenly pull over to pick up a fare. What irks me most is those that insist on stopping just before a bus stop even when there is no bus instead of pulling into the bus bay to pick up the passengers. Which is more dangerous? Stopping along the side of the busy road or stopping in a bus bay away from traffic??

Do agreed that some of our taxi drivers are not that great in terms of service and driving habit. I sometime also got piss off at taxi that stopped suddenly in front of me to pick up a passenger. But that doesn't give us the right to label them as shit which is totally unacceptable.

Meek;983103 said:
Why you beoing his "sister"... chio bu?

I saw c3po driving his sart sart 335i coupe once... with a chiobu passenger sitting next to him....

buying hdb and driving taxis are entitlement for singaporeans only.
will be collecting my 2 hdb and taxi license soon.
huat ah.

Darth Vader;983555 said:
buying hdb and driving taxis are entitlement for singaporeans only.
will be collecting my 2 hdb and taxi license soon.
huat ah.

merc taxi??

Bus and taxis are different. Fare is different. Bus driver earns a salary. Taxi driver runs his own business.

I want to see what you are going to say if you kena a taxi driver that watch you do everything yourself with you luggage / bags etc.

I take taxis more than you think - in sg and elsewhere. everyday at times. sg taxis are the shit. period.

That taxi driver headed to the airport to get business. what do you expect at the airport ? People would likely have luggage or boxes etc. if he don't want to carry heavy stuff - don't go to the airport. and what type of people would be there - highly like also to pick up foreigners. foreigners = people from other places. their culture is different. what is the that taxi driver expecting ?

sagetan;983081 said:
No offence. Your comment above is not fair to taxi drivers in Singapore. There is no clear rule that all taxi drivers must help to carry passenger stuff into the boot. If he do so, it is out of his good well, if not, i don't see anything wrong with it. It does not mean that when someone pay him the fare he must help to cary the luggage into the boot. This is same as taking a bus. You would not expect the bus driver to carry your stuff (eg: baby pram) when u board the bus.

But i do agreed that the taxi driver should not have throw the passenger stuff all over the road. However, by saying that taxi drivers in sg are shit is very unprofessional. There are good and bad taxi drivers, so u cannot lump them up and come to this conclusion/statement. I sometime felt that taxi drivers in sg has often been not given the respect by some passenger. Frankly speaking, from my point of view, people that did not respect taxi drivers properly think that these are "low graded" job.

Likely u drive so u dont take taxi at all or u are always so "suay" that the taxi drivers u met are always the bad attitude type. If not, wonder why u would have come up with such a unprofessional commen/statement.

really not very fair to broadbrush and say Sg taxi drivers are shit, altho in my personal opinion, they are...hahaha

Anyway I have met my fair share of really good taxi drivers b4 but then again maybe before or after they picked me up, they were shit drivers, I also dunno.

As such, our opinions are based on what we have experienced and thus, nobody is right or wrong on this.

I think I am damn smart

sagetan;983081 said:

sagetan;983104 said:
Do agreed that some of our taxi drivers are not that great in terms of service and driving habit. I sometime also got piss off at taxi that stopped suddenly in front of me to pick up a passenger. But that doesn't give us the right to label them as shit which is totally unacceptable.

+1. Fair comments.

Toto and blackcookie and robot say one.

MW;983854 said:
really not very fair to broadbrush and say Sg taxi drivers are shit, altho in my personal opinion, they are...hahaha

Anyway I have met my fair share of really good taxi drivers b4 but then again maybe before or after they picked me up, they were shit drivers, I also dunno.

As such, our opinions are based on what we have experienced and thus, nobody is right or wrong on this.

I think I am damn smart

Agree, sometimes very unfair to broadbrush and say all lawyers are money face. , altho in my personal opinion, nothing...hahaha

Just kidding. Please continue to represent me in writing letter to jasonmaxima meek and dino hunter.

C3P0;983886 said:
Agree, sometimes very unfair to broadbrush and say all lawyers are money face. , altho in my personal opinion, nothing...hahaha

Just kidding. Please continue to represent me in writing letter to jasonmaxima meek and dino hunter.

I think transport mini$tar got more money face look than any laMWyer out there..... Surname also Lui right? No fight liao....

wobbles;983889 said:
I think transport mini$tar got more money face look than any laMWyer out there..... Surname also Lui right? No fight liao....
Wa, if you bring out minster, sure KO lawyers bankers doctors many many times.

But I smart, never say which country's minster.

Red_Bean_Bun;983846 said:
Bus and taxis are different. Fare is different. Bus driver earns a salary. Taxi driver runs his own business.

I want to see what you are going to say if you kena a taxi driver that watch you do everything yourself with you luggage / bags etc.

I take taxis more than you think - in sg and elsewhere. everyday at times. sg taxis are the shit. period.

That taxi driver headed to the airport to get business. what do you expect at the airport ? People would likely have luggage or boxes etc. if he don't want to carry heavy stuff - don't go to the airport. and what type of people would be there - highly like also to pick up foreigners. foreigners = people from other places. their culture is different. what is the that taxi driver expecting ?

No wonder Milk said he could not see Robot's car at Westerhout road anymore.

Red_Bean_Bun;983846 said:

If sg taxi are shit, why you still take taxi in the first place.

I do met taxi drivers at airport who just sit inside the taxi when i came back from trips. But that does not mean they are shit. If you are not happy because they don't bother to carry your luggage or stuffs into the boot than just you just reject to take that taxi.

air smells like shit in the toilet why you still go to the toilet.......

sagetan;983896 said:
If sg taxi are shit, why you still take taxi in the first place.

I do met taxi drivers at airport who just sit inside the taxi when i came back from trips. But that does not mean they are shit. If you are not happy because they don't bother to carry your luggage or stuffs into the boot than just you just reject to take that taxi.

Dinosaur hunter;983895 said:
No wonder Milk said he could not see Robot's car at Westerhout road anymore.
Not me la, it's red bean bun. Tactical, he say one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vvjlcomph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back