Thank you Starblack!!

gadaffi

Legendary 10 Years
Was introduced by my ex neighbor, bro Orl Lu Lu at the super import night.Since i know him for years, I'm sure he introduced me to the right place. With no hesitation, i signed the package that i couldn't resist and the product they used, Menzerna Professional Line.
I went down last Tuesday, for the full groom service. Was greeted warmly and friendly by their customer service, Louis. A very nice comfy place to chill n relax, impressed by the surrounding facilities, internet access, fridge, massage chair, flat screen TV, etc. First impression do play apart for me so they got it.

Louis was the one that assist n explained to me about the whole process, he knows his stuff very well.

They start of with the bodyline definition and detailing using the nanotechnology which is mainly for automobiles which include material and surface. He explained to me almost everything on what his guys will do. My car stayed there for a day as i have not done any groom for a year so you can imagine how dirty my interior esp the arm rest, seats and furthermore its beige color. While waiting for my friend to fetch me, i managed to take a look at the guys how they work. I can said that every part of the car they vacuum and clean, each and every tiny holes.

While i was away, bro Orh Lu Lu did call me just to update me on what the guys are doing which is very surprised to me, very nice of him. They steam and used the RS2 protection for the interior part (refer to their website for more).Starblack uses "sheepskin and "blower" to wash my car which really do wonders. i leave my car to Orh Lu Lu to take care which he really did.

As i can only collect the car at night, to my surprised my car was dam shiny like hell, better then the day i collected it at Lexus showroom. Eagerly i look inside, all the black stains are gone which no one could do. My leather was as good as new!! I couldn't find any part which they don't do. What i can say is that i make the right choice, no words can explain how satisfy i was with them.
Brought the car back home, parents were happy with their work and finish. Money well spent and for sure I'm coming back for more.

To my ex neighbor, thanks a lot for the recommendation and looking after my car when i was away.

To Starblack, u guys did a great job!! Thanks for the effort even though my car haven't been groom for a year. I'm sure you guys had a tough time on the stains. Will be back for more for sure....

(Sorry guys, there's no pictures as the next day it was a heavy downpour and i was off to Malaysia)

my HUMBLE review....

Re: Thank you Starblack!!

Harlo! Photos please! :)

err which car u talking about?

the receptionist cute?

axl is a pervert. confirm 100%. what price u pay?

Geee...
I wonder what STAINS were in the car.

RX-300 interior very spacious, right?

ok guys, lets make this thread clean ya...

What $$$$ are we looking at. Good is obviously not cheap and vice versa.
Nonetheless am curently with PML care and since what you say sounds really good, will have to give it a try once mine is over with PML Care.
Also one of the Star Black is nearby my area at Portsdown.... Would be good to see some pictures if you could post them up... thks

Gad, could u pm me the price of the grooming session?

will pop by to have a chat with them if i am ard the area....

if orh lulu says the grooming good.....i believe. he super anal on his cars...

Hahahahaha, lemme tell you how this happened.......

Daniel Orh Lulu was somewhat "appointed" to "coach" the groomers at StarBlack what he expects from grooming services similar to the famours Spa. It was a casual conversation that has led to him giving advices to them how things ought to be done the "perfect" way......

And Daniel - being some anal compulsive clean owner who ensures his passengers tapped their footwear before entering his car - applies whatever positive experience he has received at the Spa to make sure his new groomer learnt it that way - from using blower instead of wipe-dry to using the proper straight strokes instead of circular motion.......

If the groomed car surpassed his expectations, StarBlack has graduated !!!

gurung said:
Reasonable for the products they used.

I think it's about $800 for full package, not sure 5 or 6 times.

kenntona;386130 said:
Hahahahaha, lemme tell you how this happened.......

Daniel Orh Lulu was somewhat "appointed" to "coach" the groomers at StarBlack what he expects from grooming services similar to the famours Spa. It was a casual conversation that has led to him giving advices to them how things ought to be done the "perfect" way......

And Daniel - being some anal compulsive clean owner who ensures his passengers tapped their footwear before entering his car - applies whatever positive experience he has received at the Spa to make sure his new groomer learnt it that way - from using blower instead of wipe-dry to using the proper straight strokes instead of circular motion.......

If the groomed car surpassed his expectations, StarBlack has graduated !!!
It seems this guy is really good for Star Black then. They will definitely have my future business.
Hopefully they still maintain the same or even better service standards. Kudos to Daniel. . . BTW any idea on the Price Plans.......

totoseow;386106 said:
axl is a pervert. confirm 100%. what price u pay?

gurung;386111 said:
Nonetheless am curently with PML care and since what you say sounds really good, will have to give it a try once mine is over with PML Care.
Also one of the Star Black is nearby my area at Portsdown.... Would be good to see some pictures if you could post them up... thks

sorry pics are unavailable due to my overjoyed and i woke up the next day, heavy rain and i got to travel for a week....

como;386117 said:
Gad, could u pm me the price of the grooming session?

will pop by to have a chat with them if i am ard the area....

if orh lulu says the grooming good.....i believe. he super anal on his cars...

not only Orl Lu Lu say ok, i oso say...hahaha

The deal given to me was 1 plus 6, 1 time restoration of the paint work and 6 times polishing, 18 months period.
Price was unbelievable. $699!!!

damn good price but we must compare apple to apple. OLL is the coach, i will try. hahaha

i paid $250 for 1xgrooming now.

gadaffi;386133 said:
sorry pics are unavailable due to my overjoyed and i woke up the next day, heavy rain and i got to travel for a week....

not only Orl Lu Lu say ok, i oso say...hahaha

The deal given to me was 1 plus 6, 1 time restoration of the paint work and 6 times polishing, 18 months period.
Price was unbelievable. $699!!!
Thks Gad. That is a really good Price. My current PML is a killer....

BTW any idea on "CS-II", appraently, they claim only once a year needed and thereafter is just plain water for maintainance....

como;386137 said:
damn good price but we must compare apple to apple. OLL is the coach, i will try. hahaha

i paid $250 for 1xgrooming now.

same situation here,
That's why i post a review for Starblack for their workmanship and the price that i paid.

gurung;386141 said:
Thks Gad. That is a really good Price. My current PML is a killer....
tell me abt it...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k93453632

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back