Thanks Jack For The Super Track Day

Re: Thanks Jack For The Super Track Day

TripleM;295443 said:
I m still very furious bout one Black stickered Evo with covered no plate ( totally UN-INVITED) that blasted ard the track And worst of all, he nailed a few people very closely. It was brought to my attn a bit later else, if earlier, I'd petition to get the guy banned from SIC for fking life!

i agree. the mofo was driving VERY dangerously. of course, he slunk out b4 someone gave him a knuckle sandwich.

but a great day all in all.

thanks a ton jack.

MaxPower;295918 said:
i agree. the mofo was driving VERY dangerously. of course, he slunk out b4 someone gave him a knuckle sandwich.

but a great day all in all.

thanks a ton jack.

that mad mofo blasted around like he was king....totally ignoring the parameters that was set up. he gonna claim he has a race car and know what he is doing i supposed...

he came in the beginning n then disappeared. tailgate thru bends, cut on inside lines thru turn 9...he did it all.

Thanks Apogee89 for the shots of my car. Really appreciate you taking the time to take photos while most of us were having fun on the track...kudos to you :)

The Techart-kitted SY Cayman S looks swell... esp with matching wheel trim! Woot.

Stephen can email the 4 hi-res pix of my car also pls? Thanks pal. :)

axl;295942 said:
The Techart-kitted SY Cayman S looks swell... esp with matching wheel trim! Woot.

are u the ah beng evo driver? u talk like him...hoho.

so des ka, axl's car was sprayed overnight from black to grey...

totoseow;295932 said:
that mad mofo blasted around like he was king....totally ignoring the parameters that was set up. he gonna claim he has a race car and know what he is doing i supposed...

he came in the beginning n then disappeared. tailgate thru bends, cut on inside lines thru turn 9...he did it all.

from what i hear, there were some people on cool down laps with hazards on who were also subjected to his maniacal driving ...

we really do not need people like him on the track.

i saw him tailing you MP...after he cut me from T9

discom;295938 said:
Thanks Apogee89 for the shots of my car. Really appreciate you taking the time to take photos while most of us were having fun on the track...kudos to you :)

No problem. Having some fun in my own way too. :)

axl;295942 said:

Wilco. Have 11 for you actually. Will have to come in 4 parts. :)

MaxPower;295949 said:
from what i hear, there were some people on cool down laps with hazards on who were also subjected to his maniacal driving ...

we really do not need people like him on the track.

Are you talking about me? hahahaha:lol2:

EEEW bad boy EVO looks like ang mor! ang mor beng! sorry axl....not u.
slicks somemore.

i was about to go into my ang mor bashing..then i remember my good friend phil....he is good ang mor...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
78winesq

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back