Thanks Jack For The Super Track Day

Re: Thanks Jack For The Super Track Day

rex7_vtec;296001 said:
So who is that Evo??

Looks like James Mitchell who is active in SGTrackies.

Looks like James Mitchell who is active in SGTrackies.

James Mitchell, one of the leaders of the SG Trackies? I thought they preach the same safe and responsible track ideals as everyone else??

some one please take that guy out of action. Surely someone knows who he is

That what i like abt TD's u get to meet new brudders too not only just tracking ! .... i managed 210 on b/straight and 215kph as well but tats the fastest i been before but i have PFC brake pads so i felt a little more confident on braking ! lol ,,...im sure u can hit more than 220.... just make sure u get a good turn/speed out of T15 !!! :)

edlms;295750 said:
great day, great job Jack. Look forward to more TDs ahead, and loads more mods... aarrgghh...

Rasta, I managed to hit 215km/h at the end of the straight but didn't brake hard enough (or early enough) in BlackStealth's picture posted earlier. (went off the line soon after that shot was taken... ha ha.... virgin blues)

But wilman should have hit higher top speed. Huh, wilson?

Thanks to all the guys who were always ready with a friendly word, kind and concerned advice, and genuine (comarad... commarader... comaradery... forget it, can't spell) bro-hood....

cheers.

btw, will try to load some pics my friends took once I get them.

Rastaman;296135 said:
That what i like abt TD's u get to meet new brudders too not only just tracking ! .... i managed 210 on b/straight and 215kph as well but tats the fastest i been before but i have PFC brake pads so i felt a little more confident on braking ! lol ,,...im sure u can hit more than 220.... just make sure u get a good turn/speed out of T15 !!! :)

cool...
honestly, this is the most fun i have had in a long time.
still dreaming about not screwing up turn 9... nightmare...

ha ha...

next change is the steel braided lines and brake pads for tracking as per Jack's advice.

small problem guys, my brake discs have turned blue. I'm told it means i've scorched them and need to change them. any advice?

cheers.

edlms;296138 said:
cool...

dun worry bro..turn 9 is everybodys nightmare ....i nearly lost it there as well ! :lol2:

Wow Stephen...the pics just keep coming in :) ....thats a lot !! Its takes a lot of time to get the shots, if not for u think we have only a few. Thx a million !

edlms;296138 said:
cool...
honestly, this is the most fun i have had in a long time.

ha ha...

next change is the steel braided lines and brake pads for tracking as per Jack's advice.

small problem guys, my brake discs have turned blue. I'm told it means i've scorched them and need to change them. any advice?

cheers.

holy cow.never seemed a blue rotor before.get brembo man.

nice line-up of cars... there was an open track day on sunday.. 150 cars registered! about 15 singaporeans cars joined the circus..!

anyways, there'll be another track day on the 10th of Feb.. hope to see more singaporean cars.. :)

Rastaman;296144 said:
dun worry bro..turn 9 is everybodys nightmare ....i nearly lost it there as well ! :lol2:

Wow Stephen...the pics just keep coming in :) ....thats a lot !! Its takes a lot of time to get the shots, if not for u think we have only a few. Thx a million !

Having fun doing random shots and before you know it, its well over 300. :)

Remainder are mostly Porsches in action.

totoseow;295953 said:
i saw him tailing you MP...after he cut me from T9

yup. he displayed a total disregard for both track rules and the safety for other drivers.

apogee..how do u get to the grandstand to take fotos...i cant figure the way there

There are 2 tunnels connecting the grandstand to the paddock building. Access is via stairways at the ends of the paddock building. Normally, the one near the SIC office is open but better to check with them that its open. Then just stroll over to the grandstand :) ... then you willl see how poorly maintained that place is. No wonder Bernnie E made some comments about it.

There are 2 tunnels connecting the grandstand to the paddock building. Access is via stairways at the ends of the paddock building. Normally, the one near the SIC office is open but better to check with them that its open. Then just stroll over to the grandstand :) ... then you willl see how poorly maintained that place is. No wonder Bernnie E made some comments about it.

Think this the only 6 series running that day.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sin88bar
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back