The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

Re: The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

Holland's massacre on San Marino

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INInNOQDG7s&feature=player_embedded]Footballclips.nl: Nederland - San Marino 11-0 - Alle goals! - YouTube[/ame]

Germany 6 Austria 2

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkkJHgJmVI8&feature=player_embedded]Germany Vs Austria 6-2 Euro 2012 Qualifiers All Goals Highlights - YouTube[/ame]

Rooney's 2 goals

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t85e0M1JPQ4&feature=player_embedded]England Vs Bulgaria 3-0 Euro 2012 Qualifiers All Goals Highlights - YouTube[/ame]

Shi Nai De looks very good! Worth £250,000 per week?

China 2 Singapore 1, referee...... haiz....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO1-O4jSo-Y]China vs Singapore [2-1] [match highlights] [3rd Round of the 2014 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers] - YouTube[/ame]

The Thais gave the Roos a good fight....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnohK226iaI]Australia vs Thailand (2-1) All Goals and Full Highlights - 02/09/2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Arsenal's Park scored three against Lebanon

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQZl9Q9VBfk&feature=related]South Korea vs Lebanon (6-0) All Goals and Full Highlights - 02/09/2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Talk too much? That's why SAF did not get him......:thumbsup:

Inter Milan news
Sneijder: Jose told me to stay at Inter
September 4, 2011
Email Print
By ESPNsoccernet staff
Inter Milan star Wesley Sneijder claims Jose Mourinho told him to reject a move to Manchester United and stay at the San Siro.

GettyImages
Wesley Sneijder: "Never wanted to leave"
•Sneijder: I thought Utd move was close

Mourinho, now at Real Madrid, guided Inter to the Champions League, Serie A and Coppa Italia treble in 2009-10 and made Sneijder the playmaker of the all-conquering side.

Sneijder has admitted that he was in contact with Premier League champions United during the summer transfer window but a move never materialised and the 27-year-old revealed his former manager played a big part in the decision.

"Mourinho called me and he told me to stay. He has an Inter heart and he has always told me to remain," Sneijder told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"I am happy to have stayed because I never wanted to leave and so I no longer want to speak about Manchester United."

Sneijder had long been linked with a move to Old Trafford but when team-mate Samuel Eto'o was sold to Anzhi Makhachkala it was always unlikely that Inter would allow another star name leave the club.

"My agent called me and told me Inter wanted to sell. I spoke with Manchester United, but then the Eto'o sale started and so things changed," the Holland international explained.

Despite Sneijder's claims that he is happy at Inter the UK press have been full of reports that a move to Old Trafford could be back on in January.

The Sunday Mirror claims it was Sneijder's demands that scuppered a £30 million summer switch but the player has told 'people close to him' that a move to United could be resurrected in January.

A source told the newspaper: "Wesley wanted to go to United and was in negotiations until quite late. They couldn't agree terms but he is still saying he will end up at United."

AW tio suan......:lol::lol::lol:

Barcelona: Fabregas worth £53mSeptember 4, 2011
Email Print By ESPN staff

Barcelona vice president Josep Maria Bartomeu has admitted that Cesc Fabregas is probably worth the £53 million Arsenal initially demanded, after watching some of his early performances for the Spanish side.

GettyImages
Cesc Fabregas began his career at Barca
• Wilshere blow for Arsenal

The two clubs were involved in protracted negotiations for Fabregas' signature that went on for more than 12 months, with the Spanish champions initially put off by Arsenal's valuation of their prized asset.

After much wrangling a deal worth an initial £25 million was agreed this summer, with that figure potentially rising by a further £10 million based on various incentives and clauses. Fabregas has since made a great start to his career at Camp Nou, and Bartomeu has now acknowledged that perhaps Arsenal's initial valuation was fair all along.

"After seeing the work he's done since his arrival it is true that Cesc meets the €60 million (£53 million) valuation Arsenal initially demanded," Bartomeu told Sport. "The kid is demonstrating a high level and quality in three weeks of training. The transfer was very good. In a market that is so open Cesc is worth a lot of money.

"It was complicated to close the deal," he said. "The negotiations were very hard."

Fabregas has already won both the European Super Cup and Spanish Super Cup since moving to Barcelona, scoring in the former.

Arsenal, however, have been forced to react after losing Fabregas and fellow midfielder Samir Nasri towards the end of the summer transfer window - signing Mikel Arteta and Yossi Benayoun as replacements on deadline day.

Cesc is on fire after joining Barca... good for him!

Barca got stronger with Cesc....

[11:41:16 AM] Dan Leong: if arsenal doesnt take 3 points i change club
via skype
dleo change to which club???

jonleeck;681498 said:
[11:41:16 AM] Dan Leong: if arsenal doesnt take 3 points i change club
via skype
dleo change to which club???

If Arsenal cant win against Swansea at home, I will support Liverpool for 1 month.

How's that?

why not united?:shoot:

dleo;681499 said:
If Arsenal cant win against Swansea at home, I will support Liverpool for 1 month.

How's that?

will welcome you with arms wide open from me and DASH.

dleo;681501 said:
I dont like Looney, that's why. :D

i give u manu decal!
not open arm nia!!

If Arsenal doesn't win against Swansea, dleo will support Liverpool for one month and I will support Arsenal for one month.
jonleeck don't ask me why not United, heh heh.

dleo;681499 said:

How's that?

Bring bad luck to them? :ultrasho:

C3P0;681548 said:
If Arsenal doesn't win against Swansea, dleo will support Liverpool for one month and I will support Arsenal for one month.

heard u were dump by united fan.......

Peters Crouch to score winner tonight? :woottt:

C3P0;681548 said:

Swee lah bro... Both our teams will win tonight!

hitmee;681732 said:
heard u were dump by united fan.......

Thks for answering! over to u brobot!

Robot, Gadafi, Hum@n,
tonight 10pm, Riverview hotel. ai mai?
catch the game w Liverpool Fan Club.

Jonleeck. if Arsenal dun win, I will will scratch ur car. :ehhh:
if Liverpool loses, I will puncture your tire. :chinese:

if Arsenal win, I will apply paint touch up over the scratches.
when Liverpool wins, I call tow truck for you. :topicsuc:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iwinist

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back