The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

Re: The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

dleo;686696 said:
Did you get to meet any of the players?

Nah! It was a Monday morning after international week. Stadium was empty.

Sat in V.persie's and AW's seat though.

Last edited by a moderator:

highbury: glad you liked it!

I sat in Wenger's seat too....and threw water bottle.

phphSNik22hn3w55.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dleo;687098 said:

not surprised as owen, given limited playing time, has quite a remarkable strike rate..at 1mil, to wenger, its a bargain in current market.
some more, at the moment, in terms of senority, only van persie is really contributing at the front, which is not enough

Man Utd really showing lack of depth.......

But Man City lagi jialat. Got depth but cracks showing between Dzeko/Tevez vs Mancini.....

kenntona;687109 said:
Man Utd really showing lack of depth.......

But Man City lagi jialat. Got depth but cracks showing between Dzeko/Tevez vs Mancini.....

positive takeaway.... did not lose...spirit and character still there......:goodup:

marklee;686878 said:
highbury: glad you liked it!

I sat in Wenger's seat too....and threw water bottle.

phphSNik22hn3w55.jpg

Ha Ha
You should have taken a video of yourself throwing the water bottle.

etan1;687111 said:
positive takeaway.... did not lose...spirit and character still there......:goodup:

The problem with Champs league is that the home team must always try to get the win cos the travelling makes the away games harder.

Still early days yet. Hope Arsenal can get a win tonight.

highbury;687151 said:
The problem with Champs league is that the home team must always try to get the win cos the travelling makes the away games harder.

Still early days yet. Hope Arsenal can get a win tonight.

Arsenal win, Chelsea draw.....8)

Alex Oxlade Chamberlain had a very good CL debut. However Arsenal still needs a lot of work in defence.

If Arsenal beat Spurs this weekend, it will really boost up the morale and perhaps, just perhaps we can go on a winning streak.

marklee;687422 said:
Alex Oxlade Chamberlain had a very good CL debut. However Arsenal still needs a lot of work in defence.

When I saw him play, it reminded me of Theo. He was quite fast. An exciting talent with potential. The goal we conceded was shameful. Everybody was dreaming and that Fuster guy was so unmarked that he could have had a coffee and toast before heading the ball in. Also I think Arshavin needs to lose some weight. No speed/pace and he is always beated to the 50/50 balls.

dleo;687426 said:
If Arsenal beat Spurs this weekend, it will really boost up the morale and perhaps, just perhaps we can go on a winning streak.

Yes, we need to beat our arch enemies. Good thing that V.Persie was rested a bit and came on as a sub. AW saving him for this weekend.

If we can beat them then I can really believe that we have begun to turn things around. The problem with derby games is that it is usually a draw.

highbury;687467 said:
When I saw him play, it reminded me of Theo. He was quite fast. An exciting talent with potential. The goal we conceded was shameful. Everybody was dreaming and that Fuster guy was so unmarked that he could have had a coffee and toast before heading the ball in. Also I think Arshavin needs to lose some weight. No speed/pace and he is always beated to the 50/50 balls.

Yes, we need to beat our arch enemies. Good thing that V.Persie was rested a bit and came on as a sub. AW saving him for this weekend.

If we can beat them then I can really believe that we have begun to turn things around. The problem with derby games is that it is usually a draw.

I think he has more potential than Theo. From last night's game, he has better first touches, crossing, and more skillfull. Most importantly, he makes better decisions as well. I know it's just from one game...but I'm optimistic

It is a must to beat Spurs this weekend. I want to celebrate St Totteringham's Day this season.

marklee;687486 said:
I think he has more potential than Theo. From last night's game, he has better first touches, crossing, and more skillfull. Most importantly, he makes better decisions as well. I know it's just from one game...but I'm optimistic

It is a must to beat Spurs this weekend. I want to celebrate St Totteringham's Day this season.

Don't worry.

St Totteringham Day comes every season. Bloody problem is that every season it comes later and later holding all gooners in suspense.

V.Persie to score again this weekend. You heard it here first.

Rvp going to man city

Arsenal the raping ground

hitmee;687917 said:
Rvp going to man city

Arsenal the raping ground

That one is next season's problem. I can only worry one game at at time.

AW manager at Man C next season....:eek:

highbury;687930 said:
That one is next season's problem. I can only worry one game at at time.

jan transfer window.
exchange tevez with RVP?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubfun

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups