The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

Re: The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

Read this on the net....

"Fans of Man Utd rivals rushed to congratulation Man City - it's like congratulating the chap who gave your wife an orgasm because you yourself could not."

jonleeck;695396 said:
har! even u also pop in and rub?:(

Yeah, not a fan of the EPL but what happened last night was worth rubbing...:shoot:

kenntona;695415 said:
Read this on the net....

"Fans of Man Utd rivals rushed to congratulation Man City - it's like congratulating the chap who gave your wife an orgasm because you yourself could not."

Rarely get a chance to suan Man U fans mah...so must take it with both hands.

marklee;695425 said:
Rarely get a chance to suan Man U fans mah...so must take it with both hands.

Their balls werecrushed like your signature, bro... :D

kenntona;695415 said:
Read this on the net....

I think it is more like congratulating the chap who is punched the person who is the main rival out"

I was watching the Arsenal game and when I flipped over to see the ManU game score, I couldn't believe it. ManU has never had such a bad defeat for a very, very long time. Worse ... it was at Old Trafford.

After the dust has settled, people will now start to take ManC more seriously. They are now the new kings of the hill. Dammit, the poached our Arsenal players.

Dleo, if you buying New Paper for Jon, I can chip in :nehnehhh:

I haven't followed EPL for a long time ever since I left the UK years ago. Having lived in Manc for many years, watching this on a one-time basis (was at a frd's dinner and tv was on) was shocking. Almost epic and historic. I couldn't believe my eyes and my luck watching a football match like this, after absent from it for so long. The blues side of the derby kept hammering with fast breaks and clinical finishes. The reds were plundered, lost and gave up. Fletcher's goal was beautiful but ain't enough. I always knew ManC has potential. I was a fan 4 years ago. It is a good time to be back as a supporter.

highbury;695434 said:
I think it is more like congratulating the chap who is punched the person who is the main rival out"

I was watching the Arsenal game and when I flipped over to see the ManU game score, I couldn't believe it. ManU has never had such a bad defeat for a very, very long time. Worse ... it was at Old Trafford.

After the dust has settled, people will now start to take ManC more seriously. They are now the new kings of the hill. Dammit, the poached our Arsenal players.

Dleo, if you buying New Paper for Jon, I can chip in :nehnehhh:

Jon is now hiding in JB unfortunately.

If City whacked Man U at TOD 1-6 and Man U whacked Arsenal 8-2, what will be the score when City plays Arsenal in Manchester?

marklee;695498 said:
If City whacked Man U at TOD 1-6 and Man U whacked Arsenal 8-2, what will be the score when City plays Arsenal in Manchester?

man u was at the peak (like man city now) when facing arsenal earlier..juz pray either silva injured or persie went on solo goal rampage..

marklee;695498 said:

Lets take one game at a time... hopefully we can get a result from this weekend's game at Stamford Bridge.

Drogba, Bosingwa and Cashley Cole are all suspended.

Last edited by a moderator:

marklee;695498 said:

Arsenal 7, Man City 3

dleo;695544 said:
Lets take one game at a time... hopefully we can get a result from this weekend's game at Stamford Bridge.

Arsenal 3, Chelsea 0 :goodup:

dleo;695544 said:

Torres also still suspended right?

But Anelka likes to score against Arsenal...

marklee;695498 said:

Actually, much will depend on the form and confidence of both teams at the time. ManC in superb form and confidence now but our game is two months away. A lot can happen in two months. If you know anybody with chicken pox or measles, please send them over to Manchester around December.

Meanwhile, I think we should lock RVP up in prison and unleash him only on matchdays. Can't risk him slipping on a banana skin whilst out shopping!

bros! been busy today, havent read the NEWPAPER , any kind soul pls keep one set for me?
im serious. thanks for helping, it will make a good read.

Vidic retires from International Football......

Good move.....8)

If you are Alex, who will you sell and who will you buy?

Keep De Gae, Lindegard, Rooney, Chicharito, Nani, Cleverley, Fletcher, Giggs, Young, Valentia, Vidic, Jones, Smalling

Buy: German Defense, Spainish Midfield, Argentinian attack

Argentina attack will miss home. Man city say one

Fletcher should go. Good player but not enuff for man utd. More like a everton player.
Johnny walker can walk too.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ko66promo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back