The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

Re: The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

Fergie still not very song leh...
"I was disappointed with the referee,'' said the United boss.
"He didn't add on any time for the goal. He played four minutes and two seconds.
"He was also walking up the pitch for the second goal needing a rest. He was not fit enough for a game of that standard.

hoks;481401 said:
Fergie still not very song leh...
"I was disappointed with the referee,'' said the United boss.
"He didn't add on any time for the goal. He played four minutes and two seconds.
"He was also walking up the pitch for the second goal needing a rest. He was not fit enough for a game of that standard.
NNB ask him tiam la! never score goal say only 4 mins 2 secs added, when mysteriously given 8 mins against man city he tiam tiam. kao!

Slater;481446 said:
NNB ask him tiam la! never score goal say only 4 mins 2 secs added, when mysteriously given 8 mins against man city he tiam tiam. kao!

Precisely he was questioning where was his other 4 mins. How can they stop the game before man utd score the winning goal? Referee kayu. Haa

hitmee;481452 said:
Precisely he was questioning where was his other 4 mins. How can they stop the game before man utd score the winning goal? Referee kayu. Haa
i think he is getting old and mistaking footy for NBA, where they actually stop the clock when a foul is committed. only then will he get his additional 4 mins.

Breyton said:
You and your BIG mouth..... But a draw was a lucky result man... haha
Lucky for Man Utd, I feel. They played really really badly......

hitmee said:
man utd played poorly. shebby singh says one.
Shebby who? Yeah, Man Utd played badly, should be thankful for a point.

Anyhow, Alex need a charismatic player on the field to lead the youngsters. Someone like Roy Keane. I saw ZERO fighting spirit in Berbatov, Nani, Welbeck, Scholes...... only Rooney, Evra and Fletchers are playing with zest week in week out....... but none of these can lead.....

Beach Ball 1:0 Liverpool

[youtube]Km7JK6zMyh4[/youtube]

marklee;485828 said:
Beach Ball 1:0 Liverpool

[youtube]Km7JK6zMyh4[/youtube]
WTF??!! How can this be consider a goal??!!

wahaha orbi good liverpooooo

actually if you watch closely, it's glen johnson who toe poked the beach ball and deflected the ball past reina at the same time.

once again a display of the incompetence of engrish referees

somehow, am getting a feeling on a fierce backlash from the Fools this Sunday though!!

This sounds like crazy, but seeing a Man U fan carrying a red liverpool beach ball is a 'IN THING' IN UK now!!! Hilarious.... GGMU!!

Pool triumph over Man U for the third successive times ... Hope this is the turning point for Pool - You'll Never Walk Alone!

limrichard;488711 said:
Pool triumph over Man U for the third successive times ... Hope this is the turning point for Pool - You'll Never Walk Alone!
the atmosphere is electrifying!

knowing pool they will win the big ones and puck up all the small ones. net net they will not win premiership.

Again Torres terrorised Man Utd's defence !!! This time not Vidic, but Ferdinand. I am shell-shocked Man Utd's midfield is virtually non-existent...... Now Man Utd needs to buy a centre-back to stablise Ferdinand and Vidic, a strong commanding midfielder like Roy Keane, and two wingers to add width to their attack (Benayoun and Kuyt were running like crazy for Liverpool, while Valencia, Giggs and Nani..... who's Nani?).....

This weekend all big guns dropped points, except Chelsea and Liverpool......

Liverpool 2 Man Utd 0
Chelsea 5 Blackburn 0
Spurs 0 Stock 1
Man City 2 Fulham 2
West Ham 2 Arsenal 2
Wolves 1 Aston Villa 1

kenntona;488724 said:
Again Torres terrorised Man Utd's defence !!! This time not Vidic, but Ferdinand. I am shell-shocked Man Utd's midfield is virtually non-existent...... Now Man Utd needs to buy a centre-back to stablise Ferdinand and Vidic, a strong commanding midfielder like Roy Keane, and two wingers to add width to their attack (Benayoun and Kuyt were running like crazy for Liverpool, while Valencia, Giggs and Nani..... who's Nani?).....

This weekend all big guns dropped points, except Chelsea and Liverpool......

Liverpool 2 Man Utd 0
Chelsea 5 Blackburn 0
Spurs 0 Stock 1
Man City 2 Fulham 2
West Ham 2 Arsenal 2
Wolves 1 Aston Villa 1
this seasons race to the title is a little see saw. No on is running away with it. thus far chelsea is the biggest beneficiary

Arsenal need a good keeper. I was also very impressed by Carlton Cole, easily the best player on the field.

knn arsenal cock up at the end again! frustrating! cant close off games

kenntona;488724 said:

When too many ppl is BEARISH on Liverpool.......thats when Liverpool is at its most dangerous form.. punters beware
________
Suzuki Rg250 History

Last edited by a moderator:

toiletsiao said:
When too many ppl is BEARISH on Liverpool.......thats when Liverpool is at its most dangerous form.. punters beware
Yeah, at the meetup, I told a few forumers I find it weird that the odds are Man Utd gives level-half at ANFIELD !!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zomclub1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back