The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

Re: The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

kenntona;786820 said:
You bad. Should be considerate and watch in the hall.

Dun watch soccer games in your maid's room anymore.

did u.... scream too?...

highbury;786836 said:
I must say that Valencia's goal was a good one. The angle was tight.

yeah! nearly impossible! i m glad we manage to nego this potential banana skin!
next QPR!. hoopefully we will have a 8pts lead by then!

RVP's goal against Blackburn a few seasons ago still nicer...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr1DawZ3QhQ]Robin Van Persie Goal vs Blackburn - YouTube[/ame]

Please do the SAME this Sunday at Emirates.

sad but true. Advantage Man U.
nnb.

Two teams possibly suffering from state of implosion - Man City and Liverpool.

The body languages of some players are tell-tale signs that the managers are losing grips.

For Liverpool, it is an easier issue. Revert to an attack formation spearheaded by Suarez and Bellamy. The top scorer this season is Suarez with a paltry seven goals. The last time they went through a full season without a player reaching double figures was 2004-05, when Milan Baros came closest with nine. Give Suarez the right positions and partner. Reconsider Kuyt instead of stubbornly sticking to Henderson. The Dutchman scored 13 goals in 2010-11 compared to only two this time round. The right team combo is a must instead of relying on ego and pride. See how Cisse, Ba and Ben Arfa connect. He reminded me of Ginola and Robert (both French) at Newcastle.

For Man City, must get rid of the egoistic players like Balotelli. BUT he is performing !!! Hence Mancini headache.....

Arsenal cannot afford to lose any of the remaining games....we will make Man City drop points.

Persie, please whack 5 goals against shitty this sunday..God bless you.

marklee;786864 said:
RVP's goal against Blackburn a few seasons ago still nicer...

Robin Van Persie Goal vs Blackburn - YouTube

yours magic from rvp comes at the time when arsenal leading 2-0up,hence lesser pressure.
but A/V goal wins a very important match! under that sort of circumstances.
machaim w/rooney??... winning goal... owen 94mins..that sort of condition u know.

marklee;786888 said:
Arsenal cannot afford to lose any of the remaining games....we will make Man City drop points.

yeah! please help yrself.u guys need it more then we do...lol!!!

marklee;786888 said:

whymehor;786905 said:
Persie, please whack 5 goals against shitty this sunday..God bless you.

Jia You......:thumbsup:

Champions League Semis.....

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich
Barcelona vs Chelsea

What more can I ask for?

Okay, granted, Barcelona vs AC Milan should be the semi instead.....

kenntona;788046 said:
Champions League Semis.....

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich
Barcelona vs Chelsea

What more can I ask for?

Okay, granted, Barcelona vs AC Milan should be the semi instead.....

Do you reckon a Real Madrid vs Barcelona final? That will be interesting. :woottt:

OptimusWKY said:
Do you reckon a Real Madrid vs Barcelona final? That will be interesting. :woottt:

That would be BORING !!!

Just another La Liga game !!!

kenntona;788060 said:
That would be BORING !!!

Just another La Liga game !!!

chelsea - real final will be interesting....

Mancini mind games? :eek:

Roberto Mancini admits his future could be in doubt if he fails to break Manchester City's league title drought this season.

GettyImages
Man City's recent form has been a major concern for Roberto Mancini
•Mancini: I would punch Balotelli
•Preview: Arsenal v Man City

Mancini's men previously held a five-point lead over Manchester United before a month-long slump saw City slip five points behind their fierce rivals with seven games remaining. The Italian knows from his experience at Inter Milan that the security of his position may be scrutinised by club hierachy if he fails to deliver this term.

"I know football very well," he said. "I left Inter after winning seven trophies and I still had a four-year contract. So in football anything can happen in any moment. Like the title race, things can change in one week.

"It's the same regarding my future. When you choose this job you know anything can happen. I don't have a problem with this because when you work hard for your job and improve your team, that's the important thing."

Mancini says he is focused on the team's goals rather than his own issues and that chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak remains fully supportive as the club aims to win its first league crown in 44 years.

"I have one year left on my contract," said Mancini. "I started this job two-and-a-half years ago and since then we have improved a lot as a team, as players and as a club.

"This is important when you have a new team. I've been in this world a long time and I know that you can lose this title (job). But what's important to me is that the squad has improved a lot over the last two years.

"I think we're progressing, but I don't decide (my future). I do the best in my job and after I don't decide the situation.

"My relationship with Khaldoon is fantastic. Even if he sacked me at the end of the season or next year, I would say that any manager who works with him is very lucky. He's a really good man. This doesn't change my opinion about him or the club. But I don't have this problem because I will continue in my job.

"I'm sure that this club has arrived at the top. With two or three more players after this year, the club will start to win, and then it will win two or three trophies every year."

This is a tough time to be a Liverpool fan.
Knives are already out...will kena suan by the ManUre contingent.

But i take heart.
There will be ups and there will be downs.

Because we brave through the downs, the ups will seem all the sweeter.

YNWA.

Today is Sunday. it will be the same day i look forward to church and having a well deserved family day.
at the back of my mind, I am certain the day will come, we will suan them back

Count yourself lucky not many everton fans here

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts