The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

Re: The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

jon, please dont!!

I will~!!!!

Singapore is winner of the AFF Suzuki Cup 2012 ... we are the champions of South East Asia!!!

Sprawler .. Dun be a cock lar ...

Dun waste time, Jon. There are real fans, and there are haters.

i"m a real fan, never poke ppl one not like Jon. i friendly

Sprawler;936426 said:
Singapore play like shit la...

I was frustrated by the 2nd leg, Singapore couldn't string any passes together. However, Thailand couldn't conjure much clear cut chances on goal, and when they did, couldn't take advantage, credit to the Singapore defense. Also you seem to have forgotten that Singapore won 3-1 for the first leg.

marklee;936912 said:
I was frustrated by the 2nd leg, Singapore couldn't string any passes together. However, Thailand couldn't conjure much clear cut chances on goal, and when they did, couldn't take advantage, credit to the Singapore defense. Also you seem to have forgotten that Singapore won 3-1 for the first leg.

Oh yeah how could i have forgotten that Sg won 3-1 in the first leg? Thailand won 1-0 and Singapore still won the cup. Mechanics of Soccer supposed to work this way right?:withstup:

jonleeck;936799 said:
Sprawler .. Dun be a cock lar ...

Dont scold people cock leh, not as though manu play well. Ur scholes n giggs good to retire liao..

Sprawler;936919 said:
Oh yeah how could i have forgotten that Sg won 3-1 in the first leg? Thailand won 1-0 and Singapore still won the cup. Mechanics of Soccer supposed to work this way right?:withstup:

LOL...don't give me attitude, I'm not a Man U fan.

So did they play like "shit" in the first leg?

marklee;936922 said:
LOL...don't give me attitude, I'm not a Man U fan.

So did they play like "shit" in the first leg?

I was talking about the second leg la brother.. Their park bus method also cui. Lucky thailand also cmi if not lose liao.

Sprawler;936773 said:
1-1... congratulations to all of us~~~ GGMU

contratulations to you when man u draw?
u swansea fan or city fan?
else very hard to comprehend your mindset

well done!
HIGH FIVES TO ALL MY MAN U BROS!!!
it shows! it takes more than luck and skill to win a game!....against all odds...ref etc!
behind 3 times...who would have thought we could do it?...well played newcastle! they given us a hard time!

Sprawler;936503 said:
brothers... 4-0... congratulations to us ~~~ ynwa

Sprawler;936773 said:
1-1... congratulations to all of us~~~ GGMU

sometimes football is like that!
it will hunt u back! kick u back on your teeth!
it hurts...i know! it does izzit?
still....i wish u GLOAT...sorry i mean GOOD morning!.
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeerssssss...............................
i m a cock! i admit!

football............bloody hell izzit?
who konws! we could have left with a 1 pts lead and danger of being over taken by new year if............ we did not belive we can do it????
in the end!!! we are 7 pionts ahead! going into the last game of the year!!!
GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!!GGMU!!!! ooooooooh............. wait!! must be humble!!must be humble!!must be humble!!must be humble!!must be humble!!must be humble!!must be humble!!must be humble!!must be humble!!must be humble!!must be humble!!must be humble!!be humble!!must be humble!!must be humble!!must be humble!!must be humble!!must be humble!!must be humble!!must be humble!!must be humble!!must be humble!!must be humble!!must be humble!!must be humble!!must be humble!!must be humble!!must be humble!!must be humble!!be humble!!must be humble!!must be humble!!must be humble!!must be humble!!must be humble!!must be humble!!must be humble!!must be humble!!must be humble!!must be humble!!must be humble!!must be humble!!must be humble!!must be humble!!must be humble!!must be humble!!be humble!!must be humble!!must be humble!!must be humble!!must be humble!!must be humble!!must be humble!!must be humble!!must be humble!!

LOL, ref was against us !!! So, we are still lucky?

Wah.. Early this morning got 3-1 score line again!

How sprawler...? Same bo?! :nehnehhh:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cricutjoysetup
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back