The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

Re: The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

Im a die hard Liverpool fanatic and I share David's sentiments....wondering what went so wrong...

According to Rafa, Aquilani was not played because Liverpool cant afford to lose games, so as Aquilani's match fitness is a suspect, he is not played, keeping a very limited Lucas in midfield.

This season, we finally saw the thin squad of Liverpool being cruelly exposed.
When Torres was injuried, nobody was there to shoulder the scoring burden. Ngog is just to inexperienced and lacking physical presence. And I cant even understand why Voronin was signed in the first place.
When we lost Gerrard and Benayoun.....Babel cant even step up....there isnt anybody Rafa can call upon to change games.

I hate to admit it, but i too have a feeling that Rafa might be replaced come end june.

Its really saddening but all these will be over soon. Just quickly wished for the season to be over and hopefully its Arsenal who wins the crown. (dun like Man U and Chelski)
I will still proudly wear my Liverpool jersey nonetheless....in fact, on days Liverpool lost, I got my whole family decked out in Reds gear, because, Win Lose Draw, You'll Never Walk Alone.

Liverpool always take 1 step forward and 2 steps backward... just when you thought they were going to be stronger this season after last season's performance, they have gone backward.

If Liverpool do not finish 4th, I am afraid there'll be a mass exodus... Torres will probably be amongst the first to leave.

dash;525698 said:
Im a die hard Liverpool fanatic and I share David's sentiments....wondering what went so wrong...

According to Rafa, Aquilani was not played because Liverpool cant afford to lose games, so as Aquilani's match fitness is a suspect, he is not played, keeping a very limited Lucas in midfield.

This season, we finally saw the thin squad of Liverpool being cruelly exposed.
When Torres was injuried, nobody was there to shoulder the scoring burden. Ngog is just to inexperienced and lacking physical presence. And I cant even understand why Voronin was signed in the first place.
When we lost Gerrard and Benayoun.....Babel cant even step up....there isnt anybody Rafa can call upon to change games.

I hate to admit it, but i too have a feeling that Rafa might be replaced come end june.

Its really saddening but all these will be over soon. Just quickly wished for the season to be over and hopefully its Arsenal who wins the crown. (dun like Man U and Chelski)
I will still proudly wear my Liverpool jersey nonetheless....in fact, on days Liverpool lost, I got my whole family decked out in Reds gear, because, Win Lose Draw, You'll Never Walk Alone.

Yes bro... Come on You Gunners! Win it for Aaron!

Messi's goals, first he took the nearpost, then farpost, then.... MIDDLE, thru the legs !!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJh5-zEsLfM[/YOUTUBE]

finally liverpool had a thumping win last nite...
gonna be another interesting fight for the 4th place!!

as exciting as the top3 teams now too!! heh... GGMU

kenntona;526183 said:
Messi's goals, first he took the nearpost, then farpost, then.... MIDDLE, thru the legs !!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJh5-zEsLfM[/YOUTUBE]

so what did the t shirt says

dpointt;526200 said:

Indeed... shaping up to be one of the more exciting finishes in recent years.

dpointt;526200 said:
finally liverpool had a thumping win last nite...

haha but again who can't beat Portsmouth? they are going down this season and there to be raped by others.
...hopefully they can gain some confident to hold off Man Utd this weekend!

Deadkookaburra;526256 said:
haha but again who can't beat Portsmouth? they are going down this season and there to be raped by others.
...hopefully they can gain some confident to hold off Man Utd this weekend!

I will be supporting Liverpool this weekend.

If Man Utd loses to Liverpool, I will CHOP .......................

........... onions.................

Kenneth, please lah....remember the 4-1 home ground defeat!!
Rooney machiam mad hyena running wild and the cha-cha cum a-go-go dancer (now he is with Real Madrid) must dive here dive there to cheat spot-kick...
nnb.....I suspect the cleaner will ask Ferguson to give 1 ball again and bet $25.00 Li-hor-pu win............whahahahaaaa

Eh, Nick, go take medication. One day 3 times, each time 1 capsule. Your case quite serious liao.

okay

MU - 1 Liverpool -

you fill in the blank.....

Any # greater than 1 .............WHAHAHHAHAHAHA

if Man U lose, I will not wash car for a week.....

Latest info......from the cleaner.........Li-hor-pu is going to give water and play like ayam.......Jack, you can go wash your car liao.

I also support manu this weekend :D

On current form.. Man U is the team. But you never know ... sometimes there can be freak result. I go for Liverpool.

everyone neutral will go for Liverpool win.
cos that way, Man U will drop points and then when they play Chelski,both also drop points.
then, Arsenal wins the crown and Liverpool gets 4th place.
sweet.

arsenal62;526319 said:
MU - 1 Liverpool -

you fill in the blank.....

Any # greater than 1 .............WHAHAHHAHAHAHA

MU has a clean sheet at thier fortress for several games but Torres may score a late goal to get MU interested in a closed season deal .....

Final score is

5 MU - 1 Liverpool

A fantastic victory for MU with brace from Rooney, Berbatov, Park, Michael Carrick.

Torres is no longer frustrated and gives a wink to the fans ... he knows where his future lies ;)

chelski is out of champion league. haaaa

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j88comcv@

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back