The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

Re: The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

V exciting match, Pool wobbling in second half until error from Kompany.

4 more matches to go... for a long suffering, diehard Liverpool fan like me, I am not sure if I have enough fingernails and toenails to gnaw down to the bone!!!

If not enough .... last resort is the maid's toe nails ......

wobbles;1079392 said:
4 more matches to go... for a long suffering, diehard Liverpool fan like me, I am not sure if I have enough fingernails and toenails to gnaw down to the bone!!!

Next test will be chelsea. Hopefully everton can do us a favor when they play man city

gadaffi;1079406 said:
Next test will be chelsea. Hopefully everton can do us a favor when they play man city

nope...Everton will let shity roll them over!
U dun need any help lar............ CB! the trophy handle is in your bag already!

gadaffi;1079406 said:

Arsenal did us a small favor by holding City to a draw... And Everton will have their own Champion League qualification to play for, so they will be doing themselves a favor if they beat City.

Ultimately, if we lift the trophy, we did it not so much on the back of other teams' favors, but on our own effort. Look at the number of goals we plundered! I'm hoping Suarez will break 30 goals this season, and Liverpool to crack 100 total goals scored!

jonleeck said:
I realised I hate Liverpool more.

I will rather keep silent than to be labelled as a Nazi. Then all the history of you poking them for years will surface like earthworms from wet soil.

kenntona;1079447 said:
I will rather keep silent than to be labelled as a Nazi. Then all the history of you poking them for years will surface like earthworms from wet soil.

wise man spoken... silence...

jonleeck;1079408 said:
nope...Everton will let shity roll them over!
U dun need any help lar............ CB! the trophy handle is in your bag already!

Bro thanks and Im not really sure if we can get. I would rather stay humble til the last game. Later I kena whack up down left right side coz alot of ppl are waiting for that to happen.

wobbles;1079420 said:
Arsenal did us a small favor by holding City to a draw... And Everton will have their own Champion League qualification to play for, so they will be doing themselves a favor if they beat City.

Ultimately, if we lift the trophy, we did it not so much on the back of other teams' favors, but on our own effort. Look at the number of goals we plundered! I'm hoping Suarez will break 30 goals this season, and Liverpool to crack 100 total goals scored!
Yup true on everton. As for suarez 4 more games and 1 more goal shouldn't be a problem. Just stay humble bro, later kena whack. No matter what YNWA
Btw just look at the crowd some CC, simpang bedok, coffeshop and riverview?

gadaffi;1079483 said:
Yup true on everton. As for suarez 4 more games and 1 more goal shouldn't be a problem. Just stay humble bro, later kena whack. No matter what YNWA
Btw just look at the crowd some CC, simpang bedok, coffeshop and riverview?

I'm staying humble bro. What else can we long suffering Liverpool fans be BUT be humble? 24 years of having our faces shoved in the shit by various teams ... that's chest-hair growing, manhood defining humble!!

Ya 24 years of flame is no joke. Hopefully I can start flame ppl coming May.

gadaffi said:
Ya 24 years of flame is no joke. Hopefully I can start flame ppl coming May.

May? I thought it already has started !!!

kenntona;1079606 said:
May? I thought it already has started !!!

meaning this is not consider flaming yet.... die la... I quit this thread
unless Chelsea do a city at anfield I think is possible. I never once thought city can stop
Liverpool at anfield, Pellegrini is far from a tactical manager who can beat a better team.
Jose is of a different level altogether. If there's manager who can beat a better team with a
lesser team... it's Jose no doubts ...... with his ugly win
so that game IMO will be decider for title and the result may favour city.

I fcuking love mourinho! he is the best.

Brendan Rodgers expressed frustration at his old mentor's tactics, describing them as "defensive" and "not difficult to coach".

I love Mourinho's reply... "Defensive display? I am a bit confused what the media thinks about defensive displays. When a team defends well, you call it a defensive display. When a team defends badly and concedes two or three goals, you don't consider it a defensive display."

They beat Bayern the same way in the Champions League Final !!!

kenntona;1081681 said:
Brendan Rodgers expressed frustration at his old mentor's tactics, describing them as "defensive" and "not difficult to coach".

I love Mourinho's reply... "Defensive display? I am a bit confused what the media thinks about defensive displays. When a team defends well, you call it a defensive display. When a team defends badly and concedes two or three goals, you don't consider it a defensive display."

They beat Bayern the same way in the Champions League Final !!!

But he was not manager then mah.... so I think he has a right to voice his own personal views.

As for Maureenhole... have to admit a great tactical plan and they executed it excellently. But then wasn't he the one that was bitching about similar tactics employed by West Ham when they played them earlier this season??

webhunk said:
But he was not manager then mah.... so I think he has a right to voice his own personal views.

As for Maureenhole... have to admit a great tactical plan and they executed it excellently. But then wasn't he the one that was bitching about similar tactics employed by West Ham when they played them earlier this season??

They are all like that. All point fingers to others for diving and wasting time when a player brings the ball to the corner flag.....

KNN I still remember those days when CR7 was labelled a diver...... whole world was filled with Saints !!!

go check out CR7s 2 goal agst osasuna..

kenntona;1081687 said:
They are all like that. All point fingers to others for diving and wasting time when a player brings the ball to the corner flag.....

KNN I still remember those days when CR7 was labelled a diver...... whole world was filled with Saints !!!

Haha.... Am with you on that.

Think it is just human nature to bitch about things when it does not go your way. Hell... I do that myself. :dance:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back