The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

Re: The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

dash;1076952 said:
i do not wish to take this any further, just wanna put across my point that, when Man U were winning everything, nobody cared 2 hoots about pissing off friendships and antagonising one another when careless jokes and cynical comments were made about Liverpool.
Now that Liverpool is a little better, such sensitivities are brought up.

No lah.. Relax.. It's not that Man U fans cannot than the relentless poking. When we did it before, pool were languishing in mediocrity for the longest time. That's why it seemed relentless cos pool fans kena season after season damn jialat.

Now we are 2/3 the way into season and Man U fans kena in 8 months what pool fans have had to endure over the last decade. So it would seem overwhelming.

But steady, pool fans deserve their day in the sun for their anguish all these years. But don't forget to make hay while the sun shines..

No agreement needed at all.

Just keep doing things the same way and expect different reactions then.

Don't bother about anything else.

I am sure there will less Man U fans in the coming years...But to me the decline is reflection of how amazing a manager ferguson was.. is there any major difference between last year champions and this years squad.

As for Liverpool, although I support the club, I just don't see us winning it this year..prob 3rd or at best 2nd.

sometimes u will be surprised wat a manager can do to a team... legendary SAF!!!!

Agree. Bill Shankly, Bob Paisley, Joe Fagan, Kenny Dalglish, Houllier, Benetiz and BR!

YWNA!!

I think that sometimes folks read too much into things. Some folks take it personally while others just take as what it should be. A past time that we all enjoy. Surely as friends u dig into each other now and then about other stuff no? I have Man U fans that have been giving me shit for the better part of the past decade ... Do I like it all the time... Frankly no ... But does it say less about our friendship ....definitely not. Hehe just like now I give them grief as "payback". Nothing last forever...we might slip and falter again next season while Man U recovers... Who knows...

My point being ... It's just football at the end of the day. As with life u hv to take the good with the bad.

That's said.... YNWA!! Lol

C3P0;1077107 said:
Agree. Bill Shankly, Bob Paisley, Joe Fagan, Kenny Dalglish, Houllier, Benetiz and BR!

YWNA!!
Bro...

You'll wank never alone? Hahaha. Fat fingers har. Lol

webhunk;1077118 said:
Bro...

You'll wank never alone? Hahaha. Fat fingers har. Lol
Dash ask u meet him tomorrow night at same cubicle.....

webhunk;1077130 said:
Come along... The cube big enuff for 3

Dont forget the code word, it's "AKM?". Dash say one.

Ok back to BPL topic. Webhunk's fault.

Let's see if Arsenal can stop Man City this weekend. Afterall it's a home game for them; hope they won't get thrashed at home.....

I'm hoping the Arses will do everyone (except Man City) a favor by beating them. Then again, They've been hammered 1-5 & 0-6 by the top 2 teams, so it'll be interesting to see how well their defence can hold up against the 2nd best attack in the league...

Sing while u are winning....
Hope it last...for 26 yrs....yeah!...
Ggmu. Haizzzzzz.....

Sucking thumb.

What a game Palace! Now hoping Ars to do the same!

Liverpool's fate is well and truly in its own hands now. Win all remaining matches, I get to (after 20 odd years) paste a gold colored BPL/EPL patch on my 2014/2015 No.7 and No.8 jerseys... and finally burn my fricking No.10 Torres (PUI!) shirt once and for all. PUI PUI PUI.

One game at a time. 6 more to go... next up.. West Ham! Come on Pools!! YNWA!

mmmmmmmmmmmmh....................ppl I never see in this thread suddenly 1 by 1 pop out.

jonleeck;1077386 said:
mmmmmmmmmmmmh....................ppl I never see in this thread suddenly 1 by 1 pop out.

Dun say until like that lah. We've been starved of success for the past 20+ years... and while glory isn't here yet, give chance for us to bask in our little ray of sunshine, can?

I'm also showing solidarity with ManU fans like you... I'm making a personal cheque donation to the "save Moyes' job at United" fund.

Frankly this is the most unpredictable season in many years.
Liverpool , Chelsea and city all have their fate in their own hands.
If any of those 3 can win all their remaining games, they will be champion
but for sure, none of them will be able to do so. Thus more drama coming.
I am honest enough to say I hope Liverpool don't win the title as their fans
will get too noisy even tho I have to agreed among the 3 contenders, a Liverpool
title would a victory over Richie Rich clubs.

naan1974;1077406 said:
Frankly this is the most unpredictable season in many years.
Liverpool , Chelsea and city all have their fate in their own hands.
If any of those 3 can win all their remaining games, they will be champion
but for sure, none of them will be able to do so. Thus more drama coming.
I am honest enough to say I hope Liverpool don't win the title as their fans
will get too noisy even tho I have to agreed among the 3 contenders, a Liverpool
title would a victory over Richie Rich clubs.

There's something inherently attractive about the underdog story, and compared to the 2 oil-money-bankrolled clubs in varying shades of blue, Liverpool has a but a fraction of funds to spend - so yes, it'll be exceptionally sweet icing on the cake to lift the trophy (although I am getting ahead of myself - but, at least I'm finally allowing myself permission to dream)! YNWA!!

jonleeck;592931 said:
Just a question , only for united fans!!
Do u want Liverpool to win the league or
Man city to do it?
I just wondering who I detest more!!

my question in 2010 is coming back to hunt me.......................DIU!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back