The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

Re: The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

I sympathise with Pool fans, and hence Kenny must go.

The way Carroll behaved and chose to dive instead of scoring, its makes me feel he is trying to mock Kenny.

The way Stevie G pacified Kenny during the Reina's headbutt incident shows that Kenny has lost the plot.

Did KD want Stevie G to be goalkeeper?

kenntona;786031 said:
I sympathise with Pool fans, and hence Kenny must go.

The way Carroll behaved and chose to dive instead of scoring, its makes me feel he is trying to mock Kenny.

The way Stevie G pacified Kenny during the Reina's headbutt incident shows that Kenny has lost the plot.

kenny may go if they lose the FA cup semis!......
i cannot imagine if united go on such a losing run! honestly, i feel for the pools fans out there.
prease...dun head butt me too...

Cant believe that Arsenal lost to QPR. After all the hard work over the past few weeks, to slip up against QPR is such a waste.

ManU better be careful of QPR coming up. The are some sort of bogey team. Beat liverpool and arsenal.

highbury;786080 said:
Cant believe that Arsenal lost to QPR. After all the hard work over the past few weeks, to slip up against QPR is such a waste.

ManU better be careful of QPR coming up. The are some sort of bogey team. Beat liverpool and arsenal.

i sarrport u guys for the next match!!

with relegation-zone teams fighting for their lives..when season is about to come to an end, even to win it ugly is still a win..

highbury;786080 said:

Mark Hughs rocks!

jonleeck;786082 said:

Me too......

whymehor;786097 said:
with relegation-zone teams fighting for their lives..when season is about to come to an end, even to win it ugly is still a win..

That's why it's squeaky bum time.....:nutkick:

jonleeck;786082 said:

etan1;786098 said:
Mark Hughs rocks!

Me too......

Ha Ha.
City didnt win over the weekend too. I think ManU has opened up a bit of a gap now. You guys can breathe easy.

Mind games by the Italian?

Manchester City news
Mancini: Title could be over at weekend
April 2, 2012
Email Print
By ESPNsoccernet staff
Roberto Mancini has admitted Manchester City's title hopes could be over by Sunday, if Premier League leaders Manchester United win their next two games.

GettyImages
Roberto Mancini: Lost his 100% home record
•Kolarov saves City
•Mancini slams Balotelli

City's 100% home record came to end with a 3-3 draw against Sunderland at the weekend, leaving Mancini's side two points behind United, who play Blackburn and QPR before City return to action against Arsenal next Sunday.

And according to Mancini, two wins would give United an unassailable lead. "If we go eight points behind, then it is finished," he told The Guardian.

However, the Italian is certain that United will not win at Ewood Park on Monday night and has urged his team to be ready to take advantage of any slip up from their title rivals.

"United will draw," Mancini said of United's match with Blackburn. "Do you want to bet with me? Even if they win, there are another seven games.

"I believe always that we will win the title and it is important that our players have concentration about this championship."

If both Manchester sides win all their upcoming matches then United could win the title with a derby victory at Eastlands on April 30.

That is something that Mancini is eager to avoid. "Before the derby it is important we recover two points," the City boss said.

Glory glory Man United!

:woottt:

It's kind of obvious now that Man U will win the league again.

Take out QPR and Mancini and Vieira will write a book soon......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oHvPMv4AIA]Valencia Impossible Angle Goal Vs Blackburn 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

when valencia scored! i shouted....YES!!!!!! almost woke my maid up!

the goal coming from no way........... amazing! the pace of the ball... the vision of A/V.
sebei song!............champ20n!

jonleeck said:
when valencia scored! i shouted....YES!!!!!! almost woke my maid up!

You bad. Should be considerate and watch in the hall.

Dun watch soccer games in your maid's room anymore.

kenntona;786820 said:
You bad. Should be considerate and watch in the hall.

Dun watch soccer games in your maid's room anymore.

hahahaha...

free B & J ice cream?

I must say that Valencia's goal was a good one. The angle was tight.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miso88bar
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back