the BRO thread

Re: the BRO thread

bro terry its clean to cut. it also makes ur bro bigger. n sometimes its religious religion...so can u talk something else dei?

totoseow;466003 said:
ahbang! u da BRO!
BRO, saw you parking in my office last week, buzz me whenever you're here, I instruct my valet to park your car in 1st lot, Sibei BRO.

AC Boy;466142 said:
BRO, saw you parking in my office last week, buzz me whenever you're here, I instruct my valet to park your car in 1st lot, Sibei BRO.

number! sms me 911 68862

ya ur valet told me...i know them well no need first car la. i just want a place with shade. but u shud tell ur valet dun let ppl touch ..a lot of paw prints.

eh bro mac. we r now officially the bmw-sg welcoming committee.

fordandford;466118 said:
fking helll.. C3PO, you always inside this forum, no need to work har!!!

I think you got the wrong person liao. My name is jeremy. :p

AC Boy;466142 said:
BRO, saw you parking in my office last week, buzz me whenever you're here...

Wah, Brudder Toto engage in office sex? Cos to him 'parking' is having sex. And why you want him to buzz you when he's parking? You voyeur?

no la i park in office 14 yrs ago...been there done that. now i wanna park in airplanes only

AC Boy;466142 said:

Where is the plc? Geylang lorong what? House number what? I also want to patronize.. Steady ah bro!

totoseow;466166 said:
no la i park in office 14 yrs ago...been there done that. now i wanna park in airplanes only

I want to park in mars.. Steady ah brudder

Statistic: TOP POSTERS!!

Last 24 Hours-------------Last 7 Days--------------Last 28 Days---------------This Month Overall
totoseow (40)-----------kim_pioneer (189)-----kim_pioneer (636)----------kim_pioneer (454)

Congrats to Bro toto...you are in the list....!!! You make us Brudders proud.

long way more to go bro inhuman....im working my best...u all hv to takeover when i go cycling n when i go sleep. i pm u my login name n pw. make sure i da BRO!

No worries Bro, i make sure i only see your name in the Top Posters page. Btw, can any Bro here teach me how to reach 1,000+ post in 3 MTHS?????

hum@n;466205 said:
No worries Bro, i make sure i only see your name in the Top Posters page. Btw, can any Bro here teach me how to reach 1,000+ post in 3 MTHS?????

bro inhuman, u have to become a disrespectable memeber in this gang club first...i mean community. u must be righteous. u must be helpful in imparting knowledge. u must come meet up. ppl must know how fugly u look. look at me. shorty shorty fart....look at kenn (ahem)...look at frog face. look at MW that lizard. too many eg...

basically bro inhuman...i think u got the bill to fit la.

Thanks Bro toto the kana lorry run over face, i will try to arrange a meet up session for all brudders at Labrador Park for our Brudders to Park! All Brudders pls support support...

oh bro inhuman..we will all come n stare at ur new rims. congrats on ur lovely mod

hum@n;466214 said:
Thanks Bro toto the kana lorry run over face, i will try to arrange a meet up session for all brudders at Labrador Park for our Brudders to Park! All Brudders pls support support...

bro bro...tot change to somewhere more decent like Monkshill liao? how can park on Monks hill?

i miss u leh

Bro toto, sometimes i think you are lousy....ppl takes only 3 mths to hit 1k post, you took damn bloody 5yrs to hit 6K post? 18mth is all it takes to over take you!

pilotsnoopy;466220 said:
bro bro...tot change to somewhere more decent like Monkshill liao? how can park on Monks hill?

i miss u leh
eh....bro, monkhill cannot anyhow park hor...respect hor. If got monk see then cnfrm jia 6 coz the monk will WANA JOIN IN...!!!!!

i miss you too leh bro...pls come for futsal nx week bro.

bro inhuman...u dun get it. i din come in here n plant flag mah...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go88tvnet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back