the BRO thread

Re: the BRO thread

totoseow;466204 said:
938k only...ai mai?

Ex la.. Me not like u lei.. Me not high position I'm at the bottom of the food chain.. U whale I amoeba

walan CB terry ur english good. ur science even better...i used to think that the smallest animal u know is call sperm! clap clap

totoseow;466229 said:
walan CB terry ur english good. ur science even better...i used to think that the smallest animal u know is call sperm! clap clap

Dei , I know I look like a noobshit.. But I acually beri smart one hor..

Kaninabro chao cheebro.. My berry low batt.. Can't post till reach home.. Liddat cannot increase post count!! I revenge tonight!!!

totoseow;466144 said:
number! sms me 911 68862

ya ur valet told me...i know them well no need first car la. i just want a place with shade. but u shud tell ur valet dun let ppl touch ..a lot of paw prints.

eh bro mac. we r now officially the bmw-sg welcoming committee.
Yea BRO, the valet BRO Steven, champion cool lao BRO. The other valet BROS have been told to tell ppl not to touch, but too many of your marque around, so attention seeking. Tell this 1, turn around split second, knn, another 1 post to take pix. Still a continous effort though to clamp down...

As for shade, we're trying to let the trees nearer to pavement side to grow coz the tree got CB leaf size, good for shade.

You sure I got enuff post to be welcoming committee?

Terry;466171 said:
Where is the plc? Geylang lorong what? House number what? I also want to patronize.. Steady ah bro!
House is near Monkshill, don't know what number but got 1 big sign board 'House of BROS' Ai park mai?

AC Boy;466240 said:
House is near Monkshill, don't know what number but got 1 big sign board 'House of BROS' Ai park mai?
Bro, ai lower mai?

AC Boy;466240 said:
guys we cant go there n meet la...that place chope by opne of our brudder kim-pioneer leow.

toto-jvc will think of another place.

Breyton;466158 said:
Wah, Brudder Toto engage in office sex? Cos to him 'parking' is having sex. And why you want him to buzz you when he's parking? You voyeur?
Toto buzz me coz I bring him go perm hair, BRO style. I ain't voyeur, I da BRO. Ai perm mail?

BRO AC, welcumming commitee need to have this

bro_code_tshirt-p2353442719290736933mj8_400.jpg

hum@n;466241 said:
Bro, ai lower mai?
Chin Chai BRO, I de-mod my KWs & install again to lower, sibei hardcore, BRO enuff bo?

AC Boy;466256 said:
Chin Chai BRO, I de-mod my KWs & install again to lower, sibei hardcore, BRO enuff bo?
Bro, u sibeh gd la...do so much things for me. TRUE gd BRO!

Anyway still waitn for our Bro totoseow_JVC to cnfrm mit up place.

tonight got meetup or not? or any kopi session?

I long time never meet any human being liao.

pilotsnoopy;466252 said:
BRO AC, welcumming commitee need to have this

bro_code_tshirt-p2353442719290736933mj8_400.jpg
Swee BRO, if got dialect translation, I'll do a group buy for my outside hia-tees - the Hokkien BROS.

i miss da hokkien bros...

pilotsnoopy;466269 said:
i miss da hokkien bros...
BRO Snoop, though I was an ex-crew & now working in oppice, got wear tie one, been there, done that. Its still in the blood & say wat you one, BRO tio si BRO but not the kinda anyhow BRO one la.

Yes, 900th post here I come.

totoseow;466259 said:
demod ur sperm hair face
Lai, u park properly at Nunshill & demod me u BRO BRO seow face.

Bros are great.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacai45678ai
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back