The Smell of a Boy’s Anus” Scented Oil

Mockngbrd

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
“The Smell of a Boy’s Anus” Scented Oil on Sale Now in Japan (In Case You WereWondering) | RocketNews24

otokonoko.jpg

RocketNews24 would like to preface this article by reminding our readers that only a very small minority of the Japanese population is into this kind of thing. Most people would, understandably, be disgusted if they heard this was actually a thing you can buy.

That said, Japanese adult goods company, Tamatoys, has unveiled the latest addition to their series of themed fragrance oils: “The Smell of a Boy’s Anus.”

Sold under the tagline, “The forbidden scent…experience that smell one more time”, The Smell of a Boy’s Anus is a “real anal smell bottle” that captures the “pheromone emitted from the anus of a cute boy.”

Please note the quotes; I am not making this up. This is all translated this directly from the product page on Tamatoy’s website (NSFW).

If you’re like me, the first thing that comes to mind when you hear “the smell of a boy’s anus” is the last thing you would want to rub on stuff to get you in the mood—which, I would assume, is the intended use for this product.

However, Tamatoys wipes away that suspicion, asserting that, “This product does not smell like sh**. It is purely the smell of anus.”

And what does that smell like? “It has a strong musky perfume smell, tinged with a pungent odor.” A fancy way, perhaps, of saying it smells like ass.

Understandably, the product has quite a few Japanese netizens shaking their heads in disapproval. “I can’t believe this…I wasn’t aware Japanese were such pitiful humans,” says one commenter.

Another laments: “Couldn’t expect less from the country of perverts. If the rest of the world thinks we’re perverts, fine. We just need to let them know that at least we’re not a country of rapists.”

True. You’ve got to hand it to Japan for keeping their sex crimes to things like underwear mugging and mayonnaise bukkake.
Source: TamaToys via Hamusoku

▼ Boy’s anus not your thing? TamaToys has you covered with a range of fragrances, such as…
armpit.jpg
High school girl arm pit

leg.jpg
Working woman leg

peepee.jpg
“Holy water” of high school girl

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: The Smell of a Boy’s Anus” Scented Oil

SLK, ur dream come true!

Walaoooooooooo.

Mock - can you self-ban? Pui !!!

Wah SLK69 will go 10 rounds with this!

Mock - I want to report this post to the moderator !!! You watch out.

Mock - I want to report this post to you the admin. This post by Mock is offensive !!!

Mock is in Muff Garden...according to his stats

I think he needs to be caned as well

...beri gross...which grps might be the target market for "Smell of Little boy's A"?

....Phaedophiles one of them...maybe..?

...isn't tt jus so sick.

Hi guys if any of you are into robot's smell, PM me. I give you good price.

C3P0;918856 said:
Hi guys if any of you are into robot's smell, PM me. I give you good price.

....Y pay....wan metal ...smell Milo Tins can liow la....

...or wan more atas...? Smell ur car's Exhaust pipes can liow lor...

...wad's the world becoming ....:huhhuh:

...:lol::lol::lol::lol:...

buy and spray in car before viewing. think can increase resale value

trust the japanese to come out with such things...... they never fail to "amaze"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tk88betcomvn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back